Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (31933 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / SEE The Picture Of Man Anambra Church Shooting Gunmen Came For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by TheEminentLaity: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
You are even more dense than I thought undecided The fruits of your education is only exhibited here by your elaborate writing but your mind and head is fücked up. You are crazy, really. Feel free to send your proclamation/prophecy my way as you won't or is it can't die this year. undecided
You see the difference with you religious nutters is that you readily have in mind to kill your 'enemies' but are just too much of cowards to actually do the work.

If I want you to die before November this year, I certainly know the moves to make and the last thing would be to pray about it except I don't want it to happen.

Let's look at what Christ says about murderers. Is it the one that has killed or has it in mind to kill or are they just one and the same?

10 Then he called the crowd to him and said to them, “Listen and understand: 11 it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles.” ...“Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth enters the stomach, and goes out into the sewer? 18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this is what defiles. 19 For out of the heart come evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile.” (Matt 15:10-19)

So even according to your faith, you are a murderer and would be condemned eternally grin How loving?

intrepidJ:

It's apparent you flunked common sense in school. Its 2017 , im telling about events that happened in 2015. READ. I moved out December 2015. Before you open your mouth and spill crap I give you an hour to apologises. If you do not I decree it is your time to die this year. You can call my bluff, if you do not apologise and retract that sensless post I will make a pronouncement your remain days in Earth won't exceed November this year.

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by torqque7(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2017
intrepidJ:

It's apparent you flunked common sense in school. Its 2017 , im telling about events that happened in 2015. READ. I moved out December 2015. Before you open your mouth and spill crap I give you an hour to apologises. If you do not I decree it is your time to die this year. You can call my bluff, if you do not apologise and retract that sensless post I will make a pronouncement your remain days in Earth won't exceed November this year.

Hmm it's not something to take personal it wasn't a statement meant to make you feel bad,I was just not happy with the way it seemed you were playing with your life,anyway I apologise if you felt offended,it's really not me you should be venting on,it's the people you wrote about,and far from what you think I don't intend to start trading curses with you so I won't make any pronouncement like you have done,and you are NOT God so I rebuke what ever it is you say,my life and everyone's life is in the hands of God.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by tommy9: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2017
God exist!! I'ma living witness!! What a miraculous GOD... I rem dat faithful day in ogun state when I went 4 jamb exams 2011.. Was xo hopeless buh he saved me... Yeah he did!!! Unbelievably!! Oluwa ese oo...
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Chibzee2: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmm. .... I don't think I've heard the word 'police" all through this matter o.
Op, why didn't you involve the police please?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Chibzee2: 3:27am On Jul 10, 2017
intrepidJ:

Hmm. ... I'm pretty sure you just shot yourself in the leg bro.. you said you are a nice guy ain't that right.
Nairalanders can be annoying to great extents but your statement here....... too bad.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by tonguengineer(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2017
So tithe is the first criteria of QUOTING you right
And if it is the answer is YES
BUT KNOW THAT THOSE WHO FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THE VISIBLE WILL FOREVER REMAIN INVISIBLE
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by grafitti(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
intrepidJ:
......Demons outnumber man by a thousand to one......
Can u pls shed more light?!
Thanks
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by grafitti(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lizy100:

This is a great testimony. I am thankful to God on your behalf. He did same to Jesus and Peter, etc. Please don't let this deliverance waste. Please serve God in holiness and right doing. He loves you. Not everyone escapes. Pm me I have news for you.

Send me your e-mail or Whatsapp ID
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by frank317: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
intrepidJ:

And this is supposedly coming from a nice guy who has never hurt anyone. This is coming from someone who does not have the ability to feel angry.

you are obviously a cultist or yahoo yahoo guy. There is not way some touts would want to hurt you by all means. Imagine they came after you with guns and then decided to use diabolical mean... But the big question is: What did you do to them and what are u doing with such people after painting yourself a nice guy?

And pls shut the f--k up, u cannot make any nonsense declaration that can kill anyone... stop exposing you foolishness here.

3 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by frank317: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
You are even more dense than I thought undecided The fruits of your education is only exhibited here by your elaborate writing but your mind and head is fücked up. You are crazy, really. Feel free to send your proclamation/prophecy my way as you won't or is it can't die this year. undecided
You see the difference with you religious nutters is that you readily have in mind to kill your 'enemies' but are just too much of cowards to actually do the work.

If I want you to die before November this year, I certainly know the moves to make and the last thing would be to pray about it except I don't want it to happen.

Let's look at what Christ says about murderers. Is it the one that has killed or has it in mind to kill or are they just one and the same?

10 Then he called the crowd to him and said to them, “Listen and understand: 11 it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles.” ...“Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth enters the stomach, and goes out into the sewer? 18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this is what defiles. 19 For out of the heart come evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile.” (Matt 15:10-19)

So even according to your faith, you are a murderer and would be condemned eternally grin How loving?

The guy is a dunce... he wants to ask the angels to kill you for making a simple statement but when his own enemies whom he had defrauded tries to kill him he starts running up and down... and suddenly his killer angels are his saviour.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
frank317:

Why does this guy want to harm u so badly? What did you do to him?
Why have u decided not to answer this question?

For over a year he was more or less my PA..I showered him with generosity, I paid his school fees thrice, he got used to living well from my finances. When I stopped not sure he handled it well. In his feeble mind someone else had taken his place. From feeling rejected it morphed into envy, jealously then rage. I never seen to go down financially no matter how they tried. A civilised man will let it go and try to work hard to be successful. A primitive man, like most Nigerians will become consumed with rage and hatred. How do I know? His attempted attack was bad enough but nothing exemplified his hatred than when I began receiving texts messages link this :

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU

Coming not from a girl or ditched girlfriend but from a guy. Can you imagine the kind of hatred he must have been consumed with to send this kind of messages. Now I don't care what people say, they can call me nuts or crazy, truth is stranger than fiction. If you become successful and stop hanging out with people you used to hang out with you become a target. They will hate you, gossip a boy you, plot your downfall. They will provoke you into action so they can use it as a pretext to teach you a lesson. Physically, spiritually...that is the heart of some people, Such people never achieve success in life because of this propensity to hate those above you.. You are Nigerian, you know deep down What I'm saying is true,
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by frank317: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
@ mumu op, you even have the mouth to declare death on someone, but recall you have been running helter skelter dodging from your enemies for the past 2 years... why ddnt you declare death on them... he he, you have the power and you are running for your life.

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by TheEminentLaity: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Apparently the person he wanted to kill -or has killed many times in his mind - has apologised and reversed the curse grin cheesy He said his life is in gods hands grin You just cannot win with these guys. cheesy

As for the OP, he needs help.
frank317:

The guy is a dunce... he wants to ask the angels to kill you for making a simple statement but when his own enemies whom he had defrauded tries to kill him he starts running up and down... and suddenly his killer angels are his saviour.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by frank317: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
intrepidJ:

For over a year he was more or less my PA..I showered him with generosity, I paid his school fees thrice, he got used to living well from my finances. When I stopped not sure he handled it well. In his feeble mind someone else had taken his place. From feeling rejected it morphed into envy, jealously then rage. I never seen to go down financially no matter how they tried. A civilised man will let it go and try to work hard to be successful. A primitive man, like most Nigerians will become consumed with rage and hatred. How do I know? His attempted attack was bad enough but nothing exemplified his hatred than when I began receiving texts messages link this :

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU

Coming not from a girl or ditched girlfriend but from a guy. Can you imagine the kind of hatred he must have been consumed with to send this kind of messages. Now I don't care what people say, they can call me nuts or crazy, truth is stranger than fiction. If you become successful and stop hanging out with people you used to hang out with you become a target. They will hate you, gossip a boy you, plot your downfall. They will provoke you into action so they can use it as a pretext to teach you a lesson. Physically, spiritually...that is the heart of some people, Such people never achieve success in life because of this propensity to hate those above you.. You are Nigerian, you know deep down What I'm saying is true,

u still dont get it... what are you doing with such a guy. Your story does not add up. why did u stop paying his school? why did you even start paying his school fees? who is he to u? there more to this story.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by alpontif(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jèhovah is an almighty indescribably powerful God that nobody has any idea the extent of his power and mercy and wisdom.

Something similar has occurred to me when I was in University.

Robbers came to my hostel. I was sleeping in the middle of the night, Nepa has done the usual, when I heard the door to my room broken suddenly, what I initially perceived was a pungent smell I couldn't place immediately as the noise woke me up from deep sleep, normally I don't rise from the bed when I wake up from sleep, I first observe the surrounding without moving, senses alert, eyes closed.

On this particular day, as they Bursted into my room, I was lying on the bed, face sideways, eyes open. These guys shined their torch all over my room, one of them bent down and took my phone that was beside me on the floor, just by the bed, another went to my desk, checked the drawers. He didn't see any money.

Both of them completely ignored me as I lay on the bed, not moving, looking at them.

They exited the room, and locked the door.

The pungent smell was weed.

They beat up everybody mercilessly in that hostel, raped the girls who were my neighbours.

I was the only one they didn't touch, wake or even know exist

It was as if they didn't see me.

I still do not know why till date. I can only praise God.

I later recovered the phone. Nokia 6600.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chibzee2:
Hmm. .... I don't think I've heard the word 'police" all through this matter o.
Op, why didn't you involve the police please?

Police. Nigeria. Really?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by hopefulLandlord: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
frank317:
@ mumu op, you even have the mouth to declare death on someone, but recall you have been running helter skelter dodging from your enemies for the past 2 years... why ddnt you declare death on them... he he, you have the power and you are running for your life.
I like this guy

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by jonbellion(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chaii
See as frank317 and TheEminentLaity destroyed this thread cheesy
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Chibzee2: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
intrepidJ:

Police. Nigeria. Really?
I know how inactive they can be sometimes, but it's procedure.
You do that first, probably not wait or rely on them for a reply. .... then you think of something else.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by RockyEyo(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

It is not your fault, your pastor is to blame.

No sir, don't blame my pastor o, blame it on the cross, Jesus, Jehovah, The King of Kings, The big breasted one, El Shaddai, Elohim, The Alpha, and Omega, Mighty one in battle......... It's my encounter with Him and not with man that is to blame for the affectionate love I have for Him. and it's because He loves me Soooooo Much. He loves you too (You know it, just scares you to open up)
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
thank the fog thick darkness not some unseen God...
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy
Religion is really for the gullible...

********/*************////*****
Modified *****
One basic characteristics of this Christians is that they resort to spitting bile when religious flaws and inconsistencies is pointed at them..
Lol... I'm free to air my views as this is a forum undecided
.. For all those of you attacking me unnecessarily, HAVE ALL OF YOU PAID YOUR TITHES undecided cheesy grin grin
....OK bye!

yhu need retouch in comprehension, yhu read the post Buh yhu never comprehended it.

he clearly stated that to him, an angel protected him, call it figure of speech, sarcasm, exaggeration , he in no way attempt validate his stands, his just saying.

if yhu going to attack him for using guildian angel in this context, what would yhu say about someone who use "kick the bucket" in a context
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
am interested in what yhu did to earn a roadside beating, I have a feeling yhur ..y.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 3:45am On Jul 15, 2017
chalantmike:
am interested in what yhu did to earn a roadside beating, I have a feeling yhur ..y.

Well, I aired my grievances in anger. You won't understand the heart of man. If you doing well and they 're not you are a target, Please believe me. If you don't have God they will come for you. And YES I still insist Gods Angel made me invisible. This is not a fable. It happened !!
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 3:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2017
intrepidJ:

Well, I aired my grievances in anger. You won't understand the heart of man. If you doing well and they 're not you are a target, Please believe me. If you don't have God they will come for you. And YES I still insist Gods Angel made me invisible. This is not a fable. It happened !!
contextually , I never said I Dnt belief yhu. yhu should filter the people yhu extend aims too, in fact filter the people yhu show yhur soft side too, am not asking yhu to be cynical about people, Buh yhu need to understand, human take advantage of humans its natural to want to do that, eventually we all abuse too much leverage. not everyone deserves to see yhur charms,so be selective n picky,yhu can't see the heart of man Buh a good place to start is by asking yhur self every time before yhu extend aims to anyone .

"IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSE WOULD THIS PERSON DO THE SAME THING FOR ME"- the answer to that question is looking at their lifestyle and using yhur obviously heightened intuition. if yhu get a hinge of doubt about anyone don't extend aims, this role usefully applies to people around yhu, like in neighborhood, area etc not beggers or people yhull probably never see again, duo even when it comes to beggers apply caution, too much spice ruins the soup.

another thing, yhur suffering from guilt mentality " Dnt know if its a thing Buh, its the best av got to describe it, from what yhuve written ".

-giving aims does not make yhu a better person, or righteous one

-when yhu say no, it doesn't mean yhur evil.

-yhu don't need peoples validity to feel good about yourself

-yhur narcissist ,yhu feed of peoples introspect of yhu, eg yhur trying to maintain peoples mental image, perception of yhu, yhu feed of it, it makes yhu feel good, its false Buh yhu maintain it anyway.

-goodness is like a river, it flows down a from an uphill, yhu owe no one nothing,yhur not god, yhur not in charge of peoples welfare.

TRY NOT TO LET THIS ONE EXPERIENCE TURN YHU CYNICAL BUH APPLY CAUTION.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
intrepidJ:
This story you are about to hear is %100 true. I will share with you the %100 raw account of what happened without refinement. It may come out crude But so be it. This event took place in late 2015.

Growing up I always knew I was different but couldn't figure out why. I had a terrible childhood that affected me in psychologically, emotionally, mentally and phsycally, but despite this the one area of my life that didn't change is my bizzare benevolence and generosity . I say bizzare because most people wonder what kind of am human being I am. Without meaning to come off as self aggrandizing, I have difficulty in telling someone NO if I am in a position to help. It affects me mentally to see people suffer like I did. If I am starving and finally gets a meal, if,I see someone hungry I am prone to give that person my food rather than go through the day in emotionally anguish with the thought of that person going hungry with nobody to help. I do not bear grudges, neither do I term anyone my enemy. Make no mistake, I am not a saint, far from it. I have many flaws, I have flaws that may shock you...but that one area of my life that I can't seem to change is my generosity and love. I get this "high" that sometimes brings me to tears when I help someone and see the expression of happiness and joy in the stunned expression of their faces. It's a high that transcends what any drug can possibly replicate and as a result whenever I am blessed I seek out people to help, I really don't care much about myself. There is no greater joy than in seeing the gratitude on the face of someone who once tried to have you killed after unexpectedly helping him. Because of this I barely have savings but surprisingly never lack. Can't remember the last time I saved 50k in my account but sometimes in a given week I spend over N100,000 in aid to people without expecting anything in return. Unfortunately this leads people to believe I am who I am not - an extremely rich millionaire, as a result in have been the target of so many.

For the sake of time and space I will skip the events that led to this astonishing moment that till this day I cannot explain.

So after a week of feuds whereby I was beaten up in public, have my cloths and my N150k tab smashed, by a guy who less than a month ago i voluntarily gave my tab because his phone was bad and ironically was wearing the very cloths I gave him just days before, I finally decide to put the event behind me and move ahead. I lack the skill or remaining angry for an extended period of time or,keep malice.

It's 8:30 pm at night when I get a call from this same guy unusually sounding unusually friendly, asking if I am home because he is on his way to see me, said he wants to talk. I said sure, I'm home. No sooner had I dropped the phone that I was immediately engulfed by an extreme sense of dread and anxiety. I tried to shrug it off but it only got worse, it was accompanied by the image of the event a week before where I was beaten up by the road side. Next thing I knew I found myself opening my gate and going outside. I looked at my foot and discovered I was bare footed. WTF !!. I decided to go back in and put on a shoe but instead found myself walking further away from the house. I decided to stop at a closed store and watch him come in .

Five minutes later to my astonishment I saw this guy, but he wasn't alone, he was in the company of about three or four guys. They stood outside the gate while he went in. Then he called and and in a friendly tone said he was at my door. I asked him who he came with, he insisted he was alone. By this time I am under no illusion about what this is, an attack, " to teach this show off boy who thinks he is better than me a lesson".

So for nearly 30 minutes i waited for them to leave, finally I saw him come out, stood at my gate for a while before deciding to leave. Thinking they are gone I decided to go back andnfiufht out what just happened. I am a very emotionally sensitive guy and will do anything to avoid stress, especially emotional stress. When I was close to my gate I was again bombarded by this strange feeling of dread. NOT AGAIN! ! I said to myself. decided not to take chances, uncalled a friend and asked if I could come to his house, I had a pressing issue. He obliged. Told him I was getting a cab and asked if he could pay for it as I had nothing on me. He found it odd but again obliged.

Now there is only one pathway leading to the main road from my house. By this time its past 10:pm, the streets are mostly empty by now. So there I was, bare footed walking to the road to hail a cab, when suddenly it hit me that for the past five minutes I have not been walking alone. It's hard to explain in words, how on earth Is this possible. Now all this happened in seconds. I looked at my side casually to see who it was, and to my astonishment it was this guy holding a gun. We were walking at the same pace and so close, the way and boy and his girl will walk, almost hand in hand. My spirit drove me to look at his face, the dude practically could not see me. I say the look of rage on his face and hate, it troubled me that I could be hated with such intensity.....but HE COULD NOTSEE ME !!

This is not an exaggeration. It is impossible not to see someone walking side side with you at the same pace in an empty street with no body in sight. He walked Sith me all the way to the road. When we got to the road i saw the other three guys that accompanied him to my place standing opposite the road, again they too could not see me. This felt like a dream but I was too stunned and scared to try to rationalise this. I crossed over and walked away from them tomthe opposite end as casually as I could. Each step felt like a thousand years, my heart was racing with fear. After having a childhood of uttering and pain and fear, trust me I knew hat fear was. But this type of fear was different, I never knew the human body could experience a fear like that. It's hard to put in words really, the closest description I can give is "SHEER TERROR". I took a cab and the rest is history.

The very next day I got a call from this guy saying I am a lucky man..." you get luck say you escape, I for blow your leg I you for know th kin person wey I be"

I will never forget this moment in my life. Its 11:41 pm July 8 2017, and as I type these words I'm having a hard time catching my breath, even after all this year's I still experience the fear when I remember how lucky I was.

Now I realise that there may be people with diverse opinions and all, I respect that. But in my view an Angel of the Lord sent by Yaweh, Jehovah God was protect in me. A spontaneous feeling of dread out of no where is impossible. God saw what was about to happen and planted that overwhelming feeling of urgency to flee...a feeling so great I fled barefooted. God's Angel made me invisible. I am not crazy, I was made invisible , I never even knew that was remotely possibly.

In conclusion. I am not born again, neither am i a saint. I am under no illusion I am holly or will make heaven if the rapture happens but I now realise one thing. Our God is a God of justice, God's laws cannot be altered when judgement comes...but even though we live in the dark, even though we are not saved, so long as we are aluve and on Earth Jehovah God never never gives up in sinners, he never stops helping sinners, he never stops protecting us sinners while on Earth because he knows man, caught in the middle of a spiritual war is no match for the kingdom of darkness.

Demons outnumber man by a thousand to one. Bven when we turn our backs on him he never forsaken us , he protects us, he still gives us a chance regardless of our sins. If God turns his back on sinners the kingdom of darkness are prepared to slaughter %99 of humanity. Such is the hatred these demons have for us. Eons ago they were once holy, they served God with happiness. But when God created humans in his image they became jealous. They saw the incomprehensible amount of love God had for his new creature, a creature lower than the Angels in heaven. In their jealousy they rebelled and thrown out of heaven. Even though we fell from grace God though the death of his son bought us salvation and forgiveness, a gesture not extended to the fallen angels. This drives the devil MAD with envy, jealousy and hatred on a scale the human mind cannot possibly comprehend.

God is real folks. Everyday he fights for us, even though we may not realise or see this battle going on. It's real. GOD is love, I have been a beneficiary of that love despite my sins and till the day I die I will never forget that.

GOD did it.
GOD is awesome.
If you walk with HIM, you'd see HIS Mighty Hand.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
stumbled on this story and I need to add my own quota.

I had a similar experience in Kaduna around year 2000. it was a religious crisis. I was walking on the street and passed the Islamic folks who were supposed to kill me. They didn't say a word to me and I just walked passed them till I got home and locked myself in.

A Christian would have said he was invisible to them because YAHWEH made it so � .
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
You claim you know God exists and wilfully call someone a fool?

Jesus said, "whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matt. 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matt. 23:17, 19 and Luke 11:40 and 12:20 show. Shouldn't he be in danger of hell too?

I guess you learnt the word fool from Jesus?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
geoworldedu:

You were hiding behind the hanger cheesy
Why didn't you stay in front of the hanger and let's if they won't see you
I said under an open wall hanger and the hung clothes didn't cover my face at all.....It was a miracle they didn't see me cause it was like hiding in plain sight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.