Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (47668 Views)

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by victor8269: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:
What a myopic thought, do you think that there is no PDP in the north? these people are PDP youth and some jobless miscreant.

It shouldn't surprise you, afterall he was the immediate past president, some people still likes him.
people like U can swallow 9- inches nails if the APC calls it rice

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You wish. You are a toxic being.
Yeah, I got you there. grin

Now furck off and never look back.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by donaldinho111: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar every Nigerian recognize the thief he is just the mere idiots who receieve crumbs from his loot and brain dead morons would not see how he almost brought the nation to its knees
Expired BMC staff... Go and borrow shame... u need 1

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by shinel(f): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Why not? After bubu poverty don nack them sense! Buhari make sure he finish the country. Stupid man with stupid followers...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
fiizznation:
mtchewwww and what's so special about this. There are still some pdp members in kano so this show of shame was expected from some of them, and unlike some very unfortunate folks, the average northerner don't harbour HATE in his heart.
I was expecting this......hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by donaldinho111: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
How did they know GEJ is coming to Kano? Definitely, it's a rented crowd. Na EFCC fault. dey for collect all that money wey he say no bi corruption, and we go see how he go dey do that image laundering.
hungry BMC staff.....Have you gotten allawi since your god strolled out??

u tink d way ur conscience was bought with money thats how it is with every one

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar every Nigerian recognize the thief he is just the mere idiots who receieve crumbs from his loot and brain dead morons would not see how he almost brought the nation to its knees
hahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Nigeria can never get this type of good leader again

GEJ was ok but u can't call him a good leader. Lets not forget corruption thrived under him although we had nothing to really complain about in terms of daily living.

In his case we might say the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know. As far as i am concerned, They are all sleazy and deserve mass burial
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Not so fast dimwit. You are a toxic being to yourself and everyone else around you.
I see Jason is causing you serious pains. grin

It's what I love doing to people like you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2017
victor8269:

Why? just because i said the truth, now i am an APC member.

Welldone sir!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
I see Jason is causing you serious pains. grin

It's what I love doing to people like you. smiley
Bring it on son.... Quit blubbering
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2017
fiizznation:
mtchewwww and what's so special about this. There are still some pdp members in kano so this show of shame was expected from some of them, and unlike some very unfortunate folks, the average northerner don't harbour HATE in his heart.

They don't harbour hate and they kill for no reason
ur really defending ur masters.

Let buhari come to enugu, let's see how many apc members will flood the streets on his behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2017
laribari:

The only problem with hausas is that they are easily influenced and they are not well informed.

This reaction towards uncle goodluck draws mixed feelings for me.

1. Despite being out of power whereby they voted him out, they appreciate and acknowledged him as MR president despite being a non hausa. This shows they appreciate him and it also shows they can actually vote a non hausa during any electoral process but they only vote hausas becos their leaders ask them to. They are loyal people.

So here, I will say they did well and proven that they CAN actually support any Nigerian; meanwhile it show that their leaders are the ones influencing their decisions becos they are vulnerable and they put tribalism first.

2. I really do not think goodluck deserves such heroes welcome becos he contributed to our national problem to the point of sharing dollars during campaign. Most of the foreign currency being buried and hidden were stolen during the last administration. Uncle goodluck showed Nigeria the path to recession but buhari led us into it but thank God we are almost out of it. #power of 9ja.

So here, I will say the hausas are mumu/blinded (as usual) to celebrate him and I doubt other states in the south will do this.
Please call the state in Nigeria that won't do this. Av u ever heard of any corruption case directly linked to GEJ from 1999 till date. Don't call malabu. Cos that deal is directly connected to obj.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
ZUBY77

My broda I nor know oh

post=58269370:

Hardship do

esn't know if one is your enemy or friend.

The average Nigerian was better fed during GEJ administration than what obtains now.
I would love an Hausa or Yoruba man who made life easier for me compared to a fellow Igbo man who made life difficult for me.

All in all, the entire country realised that Tinubu sold a 'Mistake' to the nation.
The reason why I don't blame Buhari supporters before election was because they didn't know things would be this way too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by IamGobe(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
This man is f**kin loved cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Venica(f): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
l love GEJ . A man so peaceful and meek. God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by uzoedinbrugh(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin he is still the people's choice

This is Nigeria. .. even Evans the kidnapper can be given this heroic welcome anywhere. The crowds are hired by mischief looters
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

Another nail in their coffins.

Never you show sarrki this pictures, he might not survive it. grin

."The rejected stone, now the chief corner stone"
grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by truehero(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2017
The only man i see who can bring unity back to Nigeria... not as president, but as a strong elder states man..
[/b]
Everyone who castigated and insulted him have been given a political position including the president, and guess what.. they are all clueless

-He would calm the militants..
-He would calm the Biafrans..
-The hausa/fulani have seen for themselves..
-The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition..
[b]
If we ever want unity back to this country, get Jonathan involved... he exudes peace and unity across borders without mincing a word.

Absolute sense. Total political view. God bless your brain.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MrPresident1: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2017
GQman:

Everything revolves around Ndi Igbo. Igbo must be the sun.

Open your head. Read. Listen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Izi not did kano dat delivered 1m votes for buhari? Sarrki wr are u o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by austin2all: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2017
fiizznation:
lol our leaders NEVER when to the southeast to beg any miscreant, but reverse was the case with your elders. We all saw how they were running from pillar to pole, begging el-rufai, kneeing down for Ango Abdullahi, crying to our elders just because of the quit notice. grin cheesy

bro heart attack is real oo.
bwt, can any of ur nothern ram leaders be welcomed in the east this way without being stoned?
ordinary threat from a 10men millitant group mr vegetable nullified his planned visit and sent osibande, why he no come.
now he's dead in the UK, and the cabals wants to clone him.

yeye dry smell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter matter your religion , tribe , age or party deep down inside every single Nigerian knows that life was a lot lot more meaningful and better under Jonathan despite that sabotage he faced from the political and social elites and his own shortcoming as a leader likewise every Nigerian knows that under Buhari life has become desperate, nasty and brutish .

But the economy was racing downhill
Oil price was close to $60 and FG was borrowing to pay salaries

Jonathan's friends -to whom he sold the electricity companies - are the ones bent on giving us estimated bills now

When Buhari took over, these states were owing salaries
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/

Even FG was borrowing to pay salaries
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
HERO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
HERO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by austin2all: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
victor8269:

lol, guy u badt.
I will be surprised to know the guy didn't cry because of ur post.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by austin2all: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
BetaThings:

But the economy was racing downhill
Oil price was close to $60 and FG was borrowing to pay salaries

Jonathan's friends -to whom he sold the electricity companies - are the ones bent on giving us estimated bills now

When Buhari took over, these states were owing salaries
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/

Even FG was borrowing to pay salaries
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

wee yu keep kwayet.
zombie

anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
nabiz:
God bless goodluck
have your prayed for yourself today? somebody who has achieved already. he doesnt know you, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:

GEJ for life....

Enemies of truth (the brainwashed elements among us) will never like this.

Chai GEJ!

Awon olote da?

Itiju o je ka ri won lode...

E tun wo alubami ati ajekun Iya ti won je ni lpinle Osun lana..

Ori Ogbeni GEJ ja ju ogun lo..

Olorun ngbo...

Ajiire bi eeyan Zukabaagi... grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:
The only man i see who can bring unity back to Nigeria... not as president, but as a strong elder states man..

Everyone who castigated and insulted him have been given a political position including the president, and guess what.. they are all clueless

-He would calm the Biafrans..
-The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition
[/b]
How will he calm Biafra? - even Kanu has his opinion of Jonathan
You guys do too much propaganda

The South West was the only region he verbally abused - he called their leaders rascals
As at 2012, the SW and NW were the only GPZ without service Chiefs
The SW and Core North were the only regions that Jonathan's SS, SE and Middle Belt vowed to exclude from their alliance when Asari visited Bianca Ojukwu at home

https://www.nairaland.com/874446/seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.