Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (47662 Views)

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2017
austin2all:

wee yu keep kwayet.
zombie

anumanu

No need to shout
If you have superior argument, superior it!

Let me repeat

But the economy was racing downhill under Jonathan
Oil price was close to $60 and FG was borrowing to pay salaries

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Jonathan's friends -to whom he sold the electricity companies - are the ones bent on giving us estimated bills now

When Buhari took over, these states were owing salaries
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2017
ajepako:

Awon olote da?

Itiju o je ka ri won lode...

E tun wo alubami ati ajekun Iya ti won je ni lpinle Osun lana..

Ori Ogbeni GEJ ja ju ogun lo..

Olorun ngbo...

Ajiire bi eeyan Zukabaagi... grin grin grin grin

Ajiire ja're eyan'mi.

Ko ni ra'gba fun awon olote'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter matter your religion , tribe , age or party deep down inside every single Nigerian knows that life was a lot lot more meaningful and better under Jonathan despite that sabotage he faced from the political and social elites and his own shortcoming as a leader likewise every Nigerian knows that under Buhari life has become desperate, nasty and brutish .
That is one thing they can't take away with propangada!
The people knows the truth!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MalcoImX: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2017
donaldinho111:
hungry BMC staff.....Have you gotten allawi since your god strolled out??

u tink d way ur conscience was bought with money thats how it is with every one
Being a supporter of GEJ tells more about you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
...now the vale and the blindfolded cloath is lifted off their eyes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

Another nail in their coffins.

Never you show sarrki this pictures, he might not survive it. grin

."The rejected stone, now the chief corner stone"
[/s]
Frustrated osu-alusi drunk

Be sitting in your landlocked Erosion region in your redmud hunt and be typing rubbish grin
Your father's (governors) are their toying with you and your generations future while you're here masturbating over our success.

CONTINUE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.
Osu-alusi drunkârd grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017
BetaThings:

How will he calm Biafra? - even Kanu has his opinion of Jonathan
You guys do too much propaganda

The South West was the only region he verbally abused - he called their leaders rascals
As at 2012, the SW and NW were the only GPZ without service Chiefs
The SW and Core North were the only regions that Jonathan's SS, SE and Middle Belt vowed to exclude from their alliance when Asari visited Bianca Ojukwu at home

https://www.nairaland.com/874446/seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form

About biafra... He is the only logical leader i know that can calm frayed nerves.. Nnamdi kanu had to retract his statement..

Calling the Sw leaders rascals.... 2012 was heated up from the beginning with the subsidy issues and bitter politics. Today we buy at 145 and everything which they accused him off holds no water and they appear clueless..note- he was called derogatory names on dailies..

Excluding service chiefs.. you are very wrong.. chief of defence has always been with the SW..

How do you intend to exclude a political zone while they are service chiefs and ministers and parastatal heads?... the opposition controlled media made us see what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I blame buhari supporters fully. They were warned by hate clouded their reasoning faculties.

Hate?
Have you forgotten?
- Religious difference
- Ethnic division
- Outright campaign of calumny etc

were unleashed by Jonathan/Sambo's PDP
And you still persist in your falsehood

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/ait-apologises-over-the-real-buhari-documentary/
http://www.younewsng.com/2016/02/05/150bn-suitdokpesi-apologises-to-tinubu-over-aits-damaging-documentary-during-election/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198019-tinubu-withdraws-suit-ait-apology-embarrassing-documentary.html

Patience Jonathan showing love?
Our people no dey born children wey dem no dey count. Our men no dey born throw way for street; we no dey like people from the other side

“Anybody that comes and tells you change, stone that person. Anybody that tells you change, tell that person, carry your change and get away,”

Vote for my husband, Jonathan. Do not vote for Buhari. He is an old man. People when they become old may not reason well and their brain may even be dead

Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate. Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/175617-nigeria-2015-jonathan-visits-oyedepos-winners-chapel.html
http://realnewsmagazine.net/politics/president-jonathans-church-tourism/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCnlcQC0I
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:

About biafra... He is the only logical leader i know that can calm frayed nerves.. Nnamdi kanu had to retract his statement..

Calling the leaders rascals....

Kanu retracted his statement, not out of conviction, but because of the protest by Ijaw groups and not to alienate that core support base

Of course he called them rascals, tell me other zones that were so insulted
He was sworn in on may 2011
In less than 12 months, his core support base was already dividing the country into opposition (SW, NW, NE) and supporters (SE, SS, NC/ME)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Kanu retracted his statement, not out of conviction, but because of the protest by Ijaw groups and not to alienate that core support base

Of course he called them rascals, tell me other zones that were so insulted
He was sworn in on may 2011
In less than 12 months, his core support base was already dividing the country into opposition (SW, NW, NE) and supporters (SE, SS, NC/ME)

Calling the Sw leaders rascals.... 2012 was heated up from the beginning with the subsidy issues and bitter politics. Today we buy at 145 and everything which they accused him off holds no water and they appear clueless..note- he was called derogatory names on dailies..

Excluding service chiefs.. you are very wrong.. chief of defence has always been with the SW..

How do you intend to exclude a political zone while they are service chiefs and ministers and parastatal heads?... the opposition controlled media made us see what they want.

They were all opposition... his VP was from kaduna.. is it possible to alienate you VP zone?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin he is still the people's choice

Please vote for him next elections. Omoko like you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2017
ajepako:

You deserve a 200k Brazilian hair for this...

Respect... grin grin grin

If we hold you by your word now

You will be crying foul angry

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Hypocrites
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Etizz: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

lol.....u get mouth
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:
Calling the Sw leaders rascals.... 2012 was heated up from the beginning with the subsidy issues and bitter politics.

Please be factual - I don't try to win argument with falsehood!
He called SW leaders rascals in 2011 well before the subsidy issue. He attacked them and they still voted for him though
Just like people in NW still gave him double digit % votes. He even got 26% in Katsina

'When Jonathan made a gaffe at a campaign rally in Ibadan, referring to some South-West governors as rascals, he sent a placatory delegation to Ikenne and the Yoruba leadership rose to his defence in a non-partisan manner.'
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/107352/yoruba-elders-accuse-jonathan-of-marginalising-swest.html

Esseite:
Today we buy at 145 and everything which they accused him off holds no water and they appear clueless..note- he was called derogatory names on dailies..

Nigerians have always protested subsidy removal - that was even how Oshiomole attained national prominence under Obasanjo
Even the SW teamed up with Oshiomole - I still remember some of Reuben Abati's articles on the subsidy matter
Jonathan was the first person to think it was ethnic opposition
Buhari got away with subsidy removal. That I will concede

Tell me anyone of note calling him clueless. No person of class says that
Today what you guys say about Buhari is worse. A lot of the guys in the opposition openly wish him dead, read Nairaland now

Esseite:
You are dead wrong

Olonishakin was appointed by Buhari - Jonathan cannot take credit for that
He took over from Alexander Badeh who is from NE - or have you forgotten?

Ola Ibrahim is not from SW - he is from NC, unless you tell me that Bukola Saraki and Dino Melaye are from SW

If both Alex Badeh and Ibrahim Saad are not from SW, how can you claim that the SW has always had the CDS

I maintain that nobody from SW was a service chief in 2012
Similarly nobody from the NW was considered worthy of being CNS, CAS, CAfS, CDS throughout the entire Jonathan years

Esseite:
How do you intend to exclude a political zone while they are service chiefs and ministers and parastatal heads?.
The Igbos are currently saying they don't have any service chief. Are you going to counter that by saying they have ministers or head parstatals

Esseite:
the opposition controlled media made us see what they want.
This is falsehood you chose to believe and it does not make sense
Nigerian press is controlled by the SS and Jonathan is SS

These are the top newspapers
ThisDay - SS
Punch - SW
Guardian - SS
Vanguard - SS

Top TV Stations
Channels - SS
Silverbird - SS
AIT - SS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by mokset123: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
frankzone:
Massive. It's expected, considering the level of hunger in the land. Despite his administration's shortcomings, now we know better...
Sorry now they know better cos they were the ones trying hard to scuttle his government with insecurity in the north and massive cries of corruption

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2017
All politicians in Nigeria are very corrupt!!
They loot national treasury while st*upid Nigerians praise them!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

That is one thing they can't take away with propangada!
The people knows the truth!

States owed salaries under Jonathan when oil price was above $50 throughout
Did Jonathan eve sell crude oil for $30, $40, or $50
Jonathan also made money from privatisation
Yet our debts were mounting under him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2017
laribari:

The only problem with hausas is that they are easily influenced and they are not well informed.

This reaction towards uncle goodluck draws mixed feelings for me.

1. Despite being out of power whereby they voted him out, they appreciate and acknowledged him as MR president despite being a non hausa. This shows they appreciate him and it also shows they can actually vote a non hausa during any electoral process but they only vote hausas becos their leaders ask them to. They are loyal people.

So here, I will say they did well and proven that they CAN actually support any Nigerian; meanwhile it show that their leaders are the ones influencing their decisions becos they are vulnerable and they put tribalism first.

2. I really do not think goodluck deserves such heroes welcome becos he contributed to our national problem to the point of sharing dollars during campaign. Most of the foreign currency being buried and hidden were stolen during the last administration. Uncle goodluck showed Nigeria the path to recession but buhari led us into it but thank God we are almost out of it. #power of 9ja.

So here, I will say the hausas are mumu/blinded (as usual) to celebrate him and I doubt other states in the south will do this.
common sense fall on u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
best naija presido,we miss u jare
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by hollywater: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2017
adecz:
Becos Baba Zahra is away,
ppl are welcoming ex PDP crooks.

Wait until he comes back.... angry
What is he doing there?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Tecno66: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin he is still the people's choice
They are telling him they regret their actions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tecno66:
They are telling him they regret their actions.
Hahahaha

How many people voted in 2015, how many can you see here
May Allah preserve us
I suggest you field him again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by heybee72(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter matter your religion , tribe , age or party deep down inside every single Nigerian knows that life was a lot lot more meaningful and better under Jonathan despite that sabotage he faced from the political and social elites and his own shortcoming as a leader likewise every Nigerian knows that under Buhari life has become desperate, nasty and brutish .
Light 0%
Road 0%
Savings 0%
Housing 0%
It only appeared like he did things cos Nigeria had a fair share of our proverbial fat 7 years..
I'm not saying this present government is something to write home about, to me it's just reshuffling of power.... It's a pity the government has turned us to people who defend bad governance.. They are now giving us option of choosing between bad and worse.... I weep for this country. .

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:

LOL. WTF is hydraulic soup? grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by laribari(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pavarottii:

Please call the state in Nigeria that won't do this. Av u ever heard of any corruption case directly linked to GEJ from 1999 till date. Don't call malabu. Cos that deal is directly connected to obj.

Dollar sharing as bribe during campaign. What is that? Who will account for the money? Name one country in a civilize world where they do?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari has made us like this man .........APC is fighting every body both rich and poor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
slap1:

LOL. WTF is hydraulic soup? grin grin
Pictures they say, speaks a thousand words.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Tecno66: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Hahahaha

How many people voted in 2015, how many can you see here
May Allah preserve us
I suggest you field him again
No problem. Lets continue to enjoy the things they promised us. The improved power supply, increased power generated, 3 million jobs, exchange rate of $1=N1 and other promises being fulfilled. No problems atall, or have you identified any?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by mindtricks: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wonders shall never end! Even Jona messed his rare opportunity to write his name in gold though things are biting harder now.

Mediocres everywhere in Nigeria parading themselves as leaders worthy of regards. PDP/APC all proved to be same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by seguno2: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
adecz:
Becos Baba Zahra is away,
ppl are welcoming ex PDP crooks.

Wait until he comes back.... angry

Your Buhari is a bigger and worse crook.
A person who travels to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same is a corrupt hypocrite.
After spending more money on the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined
No president has been more corrupt than Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.