Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (47663 Views)

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by seguno2: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
laribari:
Dollar sharing as bribe during campaign. What is that? Who will account for the money? Name one country in a civilize world where they do?

Are you talking about Amaechi, Buhari and APC?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by northernboy47: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
greater than all of us from the north and the west, northernboy47 say so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by obaoyedotun(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Accept the fact that no matter what you say or do he will be loved wherever he goes to, don't die in hate repent brother repent
farouk0403:
What a myopic thought, do you think that there is no PDP in the north? these people are PDP youth and some jobless miscreant.

It shouldn't surprise you, afterall he was the immediate past president, some people still likes him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by northernboy47: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
i dont know why my people from the north are so foolish

Are you talking about Amaechi, Buhari and APC?[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:
The only man i see who can bring unity back to Nigeria... not as president, but as a strong elder states man..

Everyone who castigated and insulted him have been given a political position including the president, and guess what.. they are all clueless

-He would calm the militants..
-He would calm the Biafrans..
-The hausa/fulani have seen for themselves..
-[b]The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition

If we ever want unity back to this country, get Jonathan involved... he exudes peace and unity across borders without mincing a word.

Bros your choice of words is second to non especially the bolded. (]The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition)

That's is the reason they will not receive him like that

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Accept the fact that no matter what you say or do he will be loved wherever he goes to, don't die in hate repent brother repent

I see, that's why he lose in 2015 election what an irony of love.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by nabiz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
omoelerin:
have your prayed for yourself today? somebody who has achieved already. he doesnt know you, my friend.
are okay? or do u just learn t how to quote
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar every Nigerian recognize the thief he is just the mere idiots who receieve crumbs from his loot and brain dead morons would not see how he almost brought the nation to its knees
I am not responding to your comment but to your signature. (Stealing is not corruption by GEJ)

I want you to know that GEJ was correct and right on that statement. Just that as a leader there are words you should say even though it is the truth.

For instance If u see crowd shouting thief thief individuals can pick stone and Stone that person because he is a thief and can be proven with evidence if what he stole. But if they said someone is corrupt u cannot pick a stone and stone the person because u cannot prove corruption. It is only a Court of law can established the evidence. If we say our Judiciary is corrupt can u pick stone and stone any Judge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by freshbear(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:
The only man i see who can bring unity back to Nigeria... not as president, but as a strong elder states man..

Everyone who castigated and insulted him have been given a political position including the president, and guess what.. they are all clueless

-The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition..

If we ever want unity back to this country, get Jonathan involved... he exudes peace and unity across borders without mincing a word.
A very objective and intelligent post.Goodluck as an elderstateman is what the nation needs right now.He has this calming influence around him.He doesn't return hate for hate unlike buhari and obasanjo.
Like you rightly posited we need Goodluck to lead the healing of this deeply divided Nation as an elderstateman .Recontesting is a no-no for me.weldone.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by jerry48: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Just look at how happy they're, as if they just sighted the long awaited moon.

Wike visit to sokoto state, same turnout.

God bless GEJ

God bless Wike

God bless Chief James Ibori

God bless the Niger Delta Republic.
yes ooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tuniski: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:
What a myopic thought, do you think that there is no PDP in the north? these people are PDP youth and some jobless miscreant.

It shouldn't surprise you, afterall he was the immediate past president, some people still likes him.
Why e dey pain you? Apc are most jobless and hungry touts in the north. Today, they wish they were not deceived by ethno-religious sentiments in voting chanji!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some people we just be giving themselves temporary ecstasy. Arranging people to welcome Jonathan has now become a great joy to epas. This would never change the mind of ordinary Kano Hausa man. If election is conducted tomorrow, sick Buhari will still dust and over dust Jonathan hands down. Was his going to Kano announced that would warrant mammoth crowd. This is not a season for campaign and his going not publicised. Hence, his party must have mobilise crowd to welcome him just to show that the North has no bad feeling for him. Before the build up to the election, he received same mammoth crowd but still got watery votes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Primebuilders:

I am not responding to your comment but to your signature. (Stealing is not corruption by GEJ)

I want you to know that GEJ was correct and right on that statement. Just that as a leader there are words you should say even though it is the truth.

For instance If u see crowd shouting thief thief individuals can pick stone and Stone that person because he is a thief and can be proven with evidence if what he stole. But if they said someone is corrupt u cannot pick a stone and stone the person because u cannot prove corruption. It is only a Court of law can established the evidence. If we say our Judiciary is corrupt can u pick stone and stone any Judge.
Young man, you lied. there's no way you can separate corruption from stealing. Corruption is like a parent word to any misdeed of taking possession of what is not legally given to you. Is just like saying Hydrogen is not a compound or atom is not an element.
Corruption involves stealing, diversion, misapplication, misappropriation of what does not belong to you.
It involves so many vices put together.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
tuniski:

Why e dey pain you? Apc are most jobless and hungry touts in the north. Today, they wish they were not deceived by ethno-religious sentiments in voting chanji!

Who told you Northerners voted Gej out because of ethno-religious sentiments?

I and majority of my friends voted for Gej out because of his incompetency to tackle Bokoharam, he and his cabinet are gambling with innocent Nigerians live by not supplying the military and other security operatives the right facilities to tackle BH. The most annoying thing was how Sambo Dasuki sit and loot the billions to fight BH, and Gej did nothing about it.

During GEJ tenure BH are fast consuming all the northern state and bombing is just like a knockout in our ears, some foolish southerners thinks that BH is only meant for north, they forget that BH will find their way down south as easy as blinking of the eye when they conquer north.

We need to commend our military for restricting BH to only some part of Borno state, and with time they will wipe them out.

So Gej failure is due to his incompetency.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by hamzeiy: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
some people are just too gullible.
first-if you know the population of kano then you would realize how in consequential that population is
secondly- the hausas are good politicians,they would never put their eggs in one basket unlike some pathetic people down the map. what you see there was just politics. apc is not a faith or religion up north but just a political party like pdp thus it also has it supporters and and the otherwise. so we dont kill ourselves over a particular party its just all about intrest. we go where our intrest is protected simple.
finally- i was personally around the emirs palace yesterday just moment before gej came with his freinds..he was honored as everyother past leader would be honored when they come to kano.. we are not savages neither do we threaten our leaders from visiting our region just because we dont like them, its gross stupidity. gej was welcomed by the supporters of pdp in kano who are actually inconsequential considering the kano population and political inclinations. it has noting to do with hunger,buhari or apc . if pmb should arrive nigeria today,you would be amaze with the number of people you would see celebrating in kano for someone that is still in abuja. i guess only then you understand what am saying

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Esseite:

-The west might not, not because they dont know the truth but because they know deep down they went too far with political opposition..

Oya chop sisterly kiss

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

Another nail in their coffins.

Never you show sarrki this pictures, he might not survive it. grin

."The rejected stone, now the chief corner stone"
grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by hamzeiy: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Some people we just be giving themselves temporary ecstasy. Arranging people to welcome Jonathan has now become a great joy to epas. This would never change the mind of ordinary Kano Hausa man. If election is conducted tomorrow, sick Buhari will still dust and over dust Jonathan hands down. Was his going to Kano announced that would warrant mammoth crowd. This is not a season for campaign and his going not publicised. Hence, his party must have mobilise crowd to welcome him just to show that the North has no bad feeling for him. Before the build up to the election, he received same mammoth crowd but still got watery votes.
abeg give them sense .this people no just want understand politics. they are too gullible.if they know kano and its numbers they would realize there is noting special about that crowd
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Jonathan39: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Even Ojukwu cannot calm biafra. Biafra is a religion when what you are saying is not what we want to hear,we neglect you. Get that into your head
Esseite:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by jboi81(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Farouk to me you have a good point! But if the president get this turnout as well; will you call them miscreants as well? In all honesty?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
laribari:

Dollar sharing as bribe during campaign. What is that? Who will account for the money? Name one country in a civilize world where they do?
Which court or corrution agency has brought a case of this Ur alleged crime. and Wat did APC share?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
jboi81:

Farouk to me you have a good point! But if the president get this turnout as well; will you call them miscreants as well? In all honesty?

Yes i will, because i see anyone that carries a banner with a politician name or photo as a political taut.

I will never in my life hold a banner in support of a politician no matter who he is. Although i do attend political meetings sometimes but in a very conducive place.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

Another nail in their coffins.

Never you show sarrki this pictures, he might not survive it. grin

."The rejected stone, now the chief corner stone"

Fatality!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Ahba farouk! Even a foool is thought wise if he kept shut
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tuniski: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Who told you Northerners voted Gej out because of ethno-religious sentiments?

I and majority of my friends voted for Gej out because of his incompetency to tackle Bokoharam, he and his cabinet are gambling with innocent Nigerians live by not supplying the military and other security operatives the right facilities to tackle BH. The most annoying thing was how Sambo Dasuki sit and loot the billions to fight BH, and Gej did nothing about it.

During GEJ tenure BH are fast consuming all the northern state and bombing is just like a knockout in our ears, some foolish southerners thinks that BH is only meant for north, they forget that BH will find their way down south as easy as blinking of the eye when they conquer north.

We need to commend our military for restricting BH to only some part of Borno state, and with time they will wipe them out.

So Gej failure is due to his incompetency.
Both the Boko haram and the purported looting were smoke screen for the main Agenda : ethno-religious renaissance! I am a moslem and a northerner, I Understand the sentiments.

Insecurity is worse now cos BH is still there while other forms of security challenges have been added from herdsmen to agitators to kidnapping, nigeria is simply threatening to implode under this rudderless govt. Yet, the base keep rationalizing and blaming buhari's incompetence on others aka people around him as if na me gather them around him!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
tuniski:

Both the Boko haram and the purported looting were smoke screen for the main Agenda : ethno-religious renaissance! I am a moslem and a northerner, I Understand the sentiments.

Insecurity is worse now cos BH is still there while other forms of security challenges have been added from herdsmen to agitators to kidnapping, nigeria is simply threatening to implode under this rudderless govt. Yet, the base keep rationalizing and blaming buhari's incompetence on others aka people around him as if na me gather them around him!

kai ba dan arewa bane,

Please and please be sincere, BH of Gej regime and BH that we have now which one is more brutal?

As of Gej regime bokoharam are every where, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, kano, jos, Niger, Abuja, kogi jigawa and so many state in the north, they even start to infiltrate southern part of the country, every day you would heard of bomblast in motor parks, markets, street and so many places.

But what of now? tell me which local government is under BH territory? Non.

Now BH have been reduced drastically they only hide and attack like cowards, and the attack is only restricted to Borno state.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
islandmoon:
I dont know what APC will use to campaign in 2019, at least they should put in practice what they want to use to campaign in 2019 already , now that the power is in their hand, APC is CHAIN , while PDP is Looters party
I like Osinbajo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Roon9:

Ahba farouk! Even a foool is thought wise if he kept shut

sorry i didnt get you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by laribari(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pavarottii:

Which court or corrution agency has brought a case of this Ur alleged crime. and Wat did APC share?

You see the problem? I thought you a smarter than this. Tell me, has any corruption agency named who hid that million of dollar in ikoyi? Has any agency named a case of corruption against anyone in government today? NO! Isn't it part of the corruption? Does it mean they are innocent?

So this is abt party to you? Who cares abt pdp or apc? So it's justified to share dollars becos apc shared something? Does it make it right?

I just lost my respect for your write ups.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tuniski: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

kai ba dan arewa bane,

Please and please be sincere, BH of Gej regime and BH that we have now which one is more brutal?

As of Gej regime bokoharam are every where, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, kano, jos, Niger, Abuja, kogi jigawa and so many state in the north, they even start to infiltrate southern part of the country, every day you would heard of bomblast in motor parks, markets, street and so many places.

But what of now? tell me which local government is under BH territory? Non.

Now BH have been reduced drastically they only hide and attack like cowards, and the attack is only restricted to Borno state.
Da maa haka maganan ku. Middlebelters ain't northern enuff right? Is that why saraki a kwaran and northern is so despised?
Did you watch buratai taken to the cleaners on BBC's Hardtalk? The purported decimation of BH and not holding territory is only for the gullibles. Please where are the chibok girls being kept? And the numerous attacks by BH is what? From the beginning BH was simply throwing bombs and metamorphose into territorial base. So, if they metamorphose again into throwing bombs, has anything changed?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
laribari:

You see the problem? I thought you a smarter than this. Tell me, has any corruption agency named who hid that million of dollar in ikoyi? Has any agency named a case of corruption against anyone in government today? NO! Isn't it part of the corruption? Does it mean they are innocent?

So this is abt party to you? Who cares abt pdp or apc? So it's justified to share dollars becos apc shared something? Does it make it right?

I just lost my respect for your write ups.
U said GEJ shared dollar. Which video did u see him sharing dollar? And don't say pdp did. Cos u just said it's not about party.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
tuniski:

Da maa haka maganan ku. Middlebelters ain't northern enuff right? Is that why saraki a kwaran and northern is so despised?
Did you watch buratai taken to the cleaners on BBC's Hardtalk? The purported decimation of BH and not holding territory is only for the gullibles. Please where are the chibok girls being kept? And the numerous attacks by BH is what? From the beginning BH was simply throwing bombs and metamorphose into territorial base. So, if they metamorphose again into throwing bombs, has anything changed?

Hmm naji dai Allah kyauta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.