Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) (47670 Views)

Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by donaldinho111: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
Being a supporter of GEJ tells more about you.
see how Kano people came out en mass. Afonja muslims like you are irrelevant now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MalcoImX: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
donaldinho111:
see how Kano people came out en mass. Afonja muslims like you are irrelevant now
Come on buddy, have you not heard of a rented crowd. You're the reason why FFK, Omokri, GEJ and PDP exists.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by slap1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Pictures they say, speaks a thousand words.

Is that soup or the ingredient?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by donaldinho111: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
Come on buddy, have you not heard of a rented crowd. You're the reason why FFK, Omokri, GEJ and PDP exists.
shut up joor..Let Buhari go and rent a crowd in Onitsha na.....U think all consciences can be bought with money...as for the existence ofall the good things and people you mentioned there, there is little or nothing you can do about them...Deal with that...Nigerians were warned about these misfits called APC but religion blinded their eyes... so sad your eyes are still very much blind, but people like you are very irrelevant these days. Even on nairaland people assume you guys to be comedians or clowns. SAI BARBER
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by reality1010: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
ZUBY77:
Hardship doesn't know if one is your enemy or friend.

The average Nigerian was better fed during GEJ administration than what obtains now.
I would love an Hausa or Yoruba man who made life easier for me compared to a fellow Igbo man who made life difficult for me.

All in all, the entire country realised that Tinubu sold a 'Mistake' to the nation.
The reason why I don't blame Buhari supporters before election was because they didn't know things would be this way too.
Is Yoruba greed that kept Nigeria in this mess. Yorubas deceive us the North because they wanted VP and PRESIDENT.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tammie24: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2017
CplusJason:
The hydraulic soup loving citizens of the Brown Roof Republic will come here and smash amala on this thread seeing their fulani wanderers masters coming out in their numbers to greet the ever smiling GEJ.

Another nail in their coffins.

Never you show sarrki this pictures, he might not survive it. grin

."The rejected stone, now the chief corner stone"
one thing you should understand is that not all Yorubas are like that. Don't be surprised that majority are the opposite though not vocal enough.

I wonder what you think you can achieve by insulting a whole tribe based on what a few of them stand for
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2017
tammie24:
one thing you should understand is that not all Yorubas are like that. Don't be surprised that majority are the opposite though not vocal enough.

I wonder what you think you can achieve by insulting a whole tribe based on what a few of them stand for
Please kindly underline the part I write "yoruba"

Mr. I too know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tammie24: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Please kindly underline the part I write "yoruba"

Mr. I too know
keep fooling yourself

...BTW it's 'wrote' not 'write'
Mr 'I know all'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
tammie24:
keep fooling yourself

...BTW it's 'wrote' not 'write'
Mr 'I know all'
You can as well hang yourself if you find my comments painful. grin

Bloody imp.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan will always be better than 1million Buharis. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
MisterKings:

GEJ was ok but u can't call him a good leader. Lets not forget corruption thrived under him although we had nothing to really complain about in terms of daily living.

In his case we might say the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know. As far as i am concerned, They are all sleazy and deserve mass burial

Can you mention one single Nigerian president that corruption didn't thrive?

Let truth be told, under GEJ life was good until Buhari came to scatter everything
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tammie24: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
CplusJason:
You can as well hang yourself if you find my comments painful. grin

Bloody imp.
go and learn how to write proper English and stop obsessing over Yoruba people. We are not the reason why your people can't have children with a normal head shape... OK!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Can you mention one single Nigerian president that corruption didn't thrive?

Let truth be told, under GEJ life was good until Buhari came to scatter everything

During the elections. My voters card was chilling. I never voted for anyone. Cos i believe they are both incompetent. GEJ administration life was not good because if it was, Nigerians would not have bothered clamoring for CHANGE. Lets just say Buhari's time is worse
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
MisterKings:

During the elections. My voters card was chilling. I never voted for anyone. Cos i believe they are both incompetent. GEJ administration life was not good because if it was, Nigerians would not have bothered clamoring for CHANGE. Lets just say Buhari's time is worse

People were clamouring for change because apc used social media to dish several lies against GEJ.

The irony now is that the same apc under Buhari wants to gag the social media they used.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

People were clamouring for change because apc used social media to dish several lies against GEJ.

The irony now is that the same apc under Buhari wants to gag the social media they used.

Thats one way i will not see it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Young man, you lied. there's no way you can separate corruption from stealing. Corruption is like a parent word to any misdeed of taking possession of what is not legally given to you. Is just like saying Hydrogen is not a compound or atom is not an element.
Corruption involves stealing, diversion, misapplication, misappropriation of what does not belong to you.
It involves so many vices put together.

Can u listen to yourself. U are actually defining stealing. Let me educate you with the example of a thief. If for instance a thief is caught with a stolen item and charged to court but he was able to bribe the Judge and he was discharged and acquitted that is corruption. But if he was tried and jailed even though there is stealing involved we can not say there is corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.