Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? (37440 Views)

Out Of 12m Vehicles In Nigeria, Only 2.5m Have Genuine Insurance / Woman Runs Into Church To Escape Mob Action After Hitting Okada Rider. Photos / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by vanbonattel: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Didn't this same educated tribe voted a particular young literate supposedly vibrant leader in spite of the character you are referring to above? Was it not after when this young literate guy couldn't live up to expectations that this educated tribe turned their back on him?

And like I asked, would there have been any difference if Jonathan had been reelected?

You didn't vote Jonathan anytime , not before or after. The supposedly educated tribe has been an epitome of confusion and disorderliness.

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by fbtowner(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
post=58274957:

Read what I wrote very well. Not all benin people think about travelling. You will find this travelling out to make it mentality among the touts

Its ok bro. There is no need to go down that road.

U should know that no matter how bad a region is. There would still be few good people

Anyway please lets forget about this bini ppl issue. They are lovely ppl
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
fbtowner:

Of cause if those countries comes on a platter of gold. I would relocate. Me and you know its a one out of hundreds if not thousands
Thanks u.. That will satisfy my curiosity for now.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Why i urge Nigerian youths who are GIFTED to leave this country.

It’s a strange thing being born and raised in a country that doesn’t care for you as a citizen. With time, the natural effect is that eventually you start not caring about your country either. I’m past that point. Now I urge Nigerian youths to leave this supermassive black hole that swallows young, free-thinking, gifted individuals and stuffs them under a carpet, never letting them speak out or succeed, just because they don’t agree with everything the ruling party says.

We live in a country that doesn’t have the much-needed statistics about the number of its residents. A country where you have to bribe the nurse to get faster and better health care. A country where you need to be a member of the ruling party to get a job.

For the people in Nigeria, living in this status quo of the sheer devastation of human rights is just the way it is and they don’t feel like something should change. Actually, they don’t want to change.

For them, getting a job through active membership in the ruling party is the easy way to win at life. Education is at the lowest level, while self-confidence at the highest. Criticism is viewed as jealousy of someone’s success, not as a way to improve. Silencing the free-thinkers is number one in people’s ‘how to succeed for dummies’ book.

I’m not saying everyone is like that. There really are talented, intelligent and capable individuals with whom I share my origins. The thing is, they don’t live in Nigeria anymore. Remember the natural effect of not caring? Any kind of microscopic patriotism is lost when things like those mentioned above happen to you. So you put all your efforts in finding a way to leave.

I see my mum's eyes when I talk about leaving and it makes me utterly sad. I hear the disappointment in my mum’s voice when she says ‘I spent my life in this hole, leave and get the life you deserve.’ I feel the pain in my mum’s heart when she tries to find a way to keep me here but knows there isn’t one.

The worst thing is, there’s no one to blame. I wish there was a person who was responsible for this, individually, so we could get rid of him and start over. My fellow free-thinking citizens said it's President Buhari, I don’t agree. It’s us, this nation. Our way of thinking is so messed up that we agree and keep silent about things that anywhere else in the world would be seen as a crime. It’s simple. There’s a saying that goes ‘I’d rather be number one in my village than lose the race in a big city.

It’s pretty funny. In the English language the words ‘live’ and ‘leave’ are so similar, they even sound the same. Our only way to live is to leave this country. We deserve better. So long, I hope you all come back as a tourist one day and see you Nigeria in a better shape. Nigeria we love you, but we’re breaking up. It’s not me. It’s you.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by princetom1(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
boyo123:
Recently i have been under lots of pressure from friends and family asking me to try and get a visa to leave the country, but i have declined

i understand that things are not well organised in this country but travelling out to me is like putting yourself in an uncertain situation , you don't even know what to expect when you get there

The most annoying for me is the fear of being denied a visa again after trying some years back

I will prefer to rather put my money into a small business here in Nigeria no matter how small and try to grow from there

At least i know some people that have travelled out of the country for years and when ever they come back home they still cant afford a house of their own, they stay with relatives that has never even been to Ghana before

What is your opinion on these nairalanders

There are countless question u need to answer before u think of traveling.
(1) What happens to what u are doing here?
(2) Do u receive a job offer oversea?
(3)) Do u have a sure connection abroad? Like a brother or sister? And do they have a good job over there?
(4) Do u have a certificate that can fetch u a good job oversea?
(5) Are u just after money or u wanna improve ur portfolio?

I can go on and on with these questions. If ur answers are no to these questions,, please stay in ur mother land o. As a professional travel agent, i have seen countless of people travel out if these Nigeria, doing menial jobs oversea, that degrades dem, just to make a living and not return a failure, a particular man comes to mind, 28 years in both UK and America with nothing, children all grown up and see him as stranger. He regrets his mistake every single day. In a nutshell, if u are not sure if what u are going there to do, just stay home and Hustle, if oversea dey hungry u, u can go and visit dubai for a week and have fun
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by mctowel01: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
fbtowner:

Lol. U see your self. On the platter of gold. How many times does this opportunity shows itself.

Lol. Sit and keep waiting for this opportunity

Ppl are spending their life saving to get visa when they are suppose to do something meaningful here. Ofcause only that they dont see amything meaningful in here.

I wonder whose thinking is flawed.
Lol... life savings?? ... Lack of information is the problem. I spent less than 4kusd to become a permanent resident in Australia. Its all about opportunity man.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by fbtowner(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross talking about Abroad, If your abroad do not include the UK,US Canada forget it.you wont see settled people from these three countries complaining.

To get to any of the aforementioned nations is no beans and you meed a lot of cash to get there and settled. Enough cash that can be put to good use here.

You would only be displaying your hate for this country if u claim this is not true
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by RELEASEUS: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross talking about Abroad, If your abroad do not include the UK,US Canada forget it.you wont see settled people from these three countries complaining.
Dont say what you dont know without making research. As civil Engineer in Qatar, I and many colleagues from Kenya, South Africa, Europeans, America, Sudan and many more are doing very well here. If you are a skilled professional then you have no problem at all. I never in my life thought I will buy a brand new 2016 ride delivered on flat bed truck while in Nigeria. Medical is 100% free here even if its heart operation. So forget Canada, Us and UK.some of them are runing to the middle east. More so tax is zero here. So bros abeg boon the western world.

8 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by londoner: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
MansaMoussa:

So the European Destitutes who sailed with Columbus, Da Gama, Cortez, Park, Perry etc were lazy abi?
Migration is a fundamental part of Biology( yes, Even Animals migrate on their own to greener pastures-read the great wilderbeast migration) and it has nothing to do with laziness...Infact, only the Strong survive it...Ever wondered only Under-40s made it to Canaan under Joshua( and don't gimme that crap about the Rebellion in the Desert)

Yes some animals migrate yearly but usually in a loop, they return to where they came from.

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Nwakaumu(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
doyinbaby:
it is bad curse why not bless
No,it's not.Rather,i'm advising him to stay back in the zoo to share in the blessings coming from buhari's government he voted for.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by londoner: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont say what you dont know without making research. As civil Engineer in Qatar, I and many colleagues from Kenya, South Africa, Europeans, America, Sudan and many more are doing very well here. If you are a skilled professional then you have no problem at all. I never in my life thought I will buy a brand new 2016 ride delivered on flat bed truck while in Nigeria. Medical is 100% free here even if its heart operation. So forget Canada, Us and UK.some of them are runing to the middle east. More so tax is zero here. So bros abeg boon the western world.

Yes many people are looking to the Middle East and Asia recently.

4 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by fbtowner(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol... life savings?? ... Lack of information is the problem. I spent less than 4kusd to become a permanent resident in Australia. Its all about opportunity man.

Yes bro life savings. Thats how hard ppl try.

I have a friend who lost a lot to this course. He is left with debt now. A guy doing well before oo.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Awodipog(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Before I answer you, who did you vote as president in 2015 presidential election?

If you voted Buhari, you should not run away, stay here and suffer for your wrong choice.
Gbam!!!
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by princetom1(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
mctowel01:

4k usd? Smh, how many people has 4k usd? Some people will turn that 4k u wasted into billions in few year in this Nigeria. There is nothing special in having another country green card

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by cooldood(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2017
boyo123:
Recently i have been under lots of pressure from friends and family asking me to try and get a visa to leave the country, but i have declined

i understand that things are not well organised in this country but travelling out to me is like putting yourself in an uncertain situation , you don't even know what to expect when you get there

The most annoying for me is the fear of being denied a visa again after trying some years back

I will prefer to rather put my money into a small business here in Nigeria no matter how small and try to grow from there

At least i know some people that have travelled out of the country for years and when ever they come back home they still cant afford a house of their own, they stay with relatives that has never even been to Ghana before

Op, same way some people leave the villages in 9ja, to find a better source of livelihood in Lagos and some make it, while some don't (depends on a couple of factors, if you are a hardworking n smart guy, chances are your life will be better than staying in the villages/ towns, as there are more opportunities in Lagos). Same way, people see travelling to much better countries to find a better source of income, there's nothing bad in that. Let no one deceive you, ask yourself a simple question: are you hardworking n smart? If yes, oga, take your chances. Developed countries are designed for hard-workers to live a good life.

Same way cost of living in Lagos is higher than cost of living in villages/ towns (especially cost of accommodation), expect a much higher cost of living in advanced countries, however, just as what you earn/ make in Lagos within a year or two (working hard) can build you a duplex in the village if you save well, what you will earn out there in those great nations (working hard also) in 1 year, will buy you a good home in Lagos.

The question for all to answer is simple: does anywhere in the world guarantee future success- my answer is NO, but, does more developed and serene societies provide better opportunities and chances to succeed in future? I bet you, the answer is capital YES. Try your luck out there and see where you'd be within 3 years doing legal stuffs. #myonecent

9 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by justice2100: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Evidently
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Reference(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2017
No. Location does not guarantee success. Fundamentally, as long as you create and sustain value, you can prosper in any place. The three magnets of success are skill, risk and effort. Have them and you will become rich with time irrespective of where you are. 80 percent of revenues acrruable to footballers playing in the premiership comes from overseas attracted to an outstanding brand that offers great value. Many people work from home and I'm sure you've heard of the Indian ICT revolution drawing in billions from Europe and America in everything from calls to software to gaming from shanty basements next to paddy fields. Much of the stuff you use today comes from China. The average Chinese man has never been near an airport.

No, you don't need to travel, just create value. Most people who travel go to 'seek', most people who succeed on the other hand have it in them. I'm at the UK, the States, Canada, Germany, France, Spain and other countries almost on a daily basis but I do not go there, my business does on my behalf. So my economy is not Nigerian but my location is and I have no intention whatsoever of ever stepping into an airport or attending a visa interview. It is my hope that it is my clients who will do the travelling after all it is me sweating day after day to create value. I have no reason to run up and down as well.

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by cooltola(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2017
Nigeria is not for everyone. I wish it was but it is not. Not every businesses or shops will be successfully in Nigeria most jobs pay #50000 a month or less. If you find a good paying jobs that pay #60000 or higher you better be thanking your stars People still cannot survive with N50000 a month Some of us are luckily living with parents at 30+ or have wealthy parents , yahoo is a way of making success which is not suppose to be the case. For those who are connected and are doing well stay and enjoy Nigeria. Poverty is a bastard. If you are hustling legit and you are getting up in the ladder small small then stay here.

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you think is scaring Nigerians away from this country?

Hit like for Buhari

Share for Evans.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by jsnow90: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2017
How did you do it bro? Can you give more details?
mctowel01:

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Brov you will make more money in western worlds in Dubai,this is fact, go and check, all the prince there schooled here got trained here in the Uk, as we speak I know of few schools set up by the emirates here in London,Thier main Biz is here.Dubai is a collection of wealth gained fru the years by the emirates and most coy go there cos of zero tax, I have been there loads of time.you are talking bout brand new car, ,my 21 year old colleague just bought a 2017 BMW M3 ,as far back as 2012 I bought a brand new Range rover @ £98k,buying a new car is not a measure of ones achievement in the country they find themselves rather how they enrich thier self in personal development and those around them.
for example,What quality of life are your kids having living in Dubai,your wife can own a car cant drive? list goes on and on we can go on and on

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by MansaMoussa: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2017
mmsen:

Yes, they were.

Even worse, they were thieves and robbers.

And if you believe in the nonsense written in the Bible then you are a fool. There were several literate groups in the Middle East at the time and none of them saw fit to record any of the nonsense written as fact in the book of Jewish fairytales.

Either you subscribe to the notion that all poor people re lazy people or you lack knowledge on the conditions in Europe that favoured migration.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by malele(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
MansaMoussa:
Abraham was in Ur for Donkey Years, nobody heard about him until the day he took the bold step of leaving Ur for Canaan(whether God asked Him to or Not isn't my Biz)...Today, He is the father of All Nations..

Moses was Just Another Prince in Egypt until He led a handful of Slaves OUT of Egypt through the Desert to Canaan...and today, He is the Father of the Jews.

Mohamed was a Nobody in Mecca, until he went to Medina to get his Mojo before Returning to Mecca as a Conqueror

Ordinary Steps give you Ordiabry Results. if you want a simple contented life with no hassles, then stay in Nigeria and push it, you will surely make it..But if you are my kind who wants to sacrifice all for an excellent tomorrow for my CHILDREN, and see a dream bigger than yourself, then Move. Sheer Determination will get you there.
Go to Travelling Section and seek advice from peeps who have already taken the plunge not from Pussies who havent even left their state of birth be in Nigeria.

Remember, No Guts, No Glory

Best advice, pls OP follow this advice, most people that commented before have never left there state.
My 2younger Brodas finished school, spent almost 4yrs at home without a job, this guys later travelled out (for masters) , one USA the other one canada, u need to see these guys now.
If they had continued to be in 9ja, I bet by now they fit never buy tire.
My advice to u is travel legitimately, else u go suffer.
Go to travel section, answer u need is there

4 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by mctowel01: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

4k usd? Smh, how many people has 4k usd? Some people will turn that 4k u wasted into billions in few year in this Nigeria. There is nothing special in having another country green card
Lol... where is your own billions? Or you don't even have up to 4kusd?

3 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Willie2015: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Reference:
No. Location does not guarantee success. Fundamentally, as long as you create and sustain value, you can prosper in any place. The three magnets of success are skill, risk and effort. Have them and you will become rich with time irrespective of where you are. 80 percent of revenues acrruable to footballers playing in the premiership comes from overseas attracted to an outstanding brand that offers great value. Many people work from home and I'm sure you've heard of the Indian ICT revolution drawing in billions from Europe and America in everything from calls to software to gaming from shanty basements next to paddy fields. Much of the stuff you use today comes from China. The average Chinese man has never been near an airport.

No, you don't need to travel, just create value. Most people who travel go to 'seek', most people who succeed on the other hand have it in them. I'm at the UK, the States, Canada, Germany, France, Spain and other countries almost on a daily basis but I do not go there, my business does on my behalf. So my economy is not Nigerian but my location is and I have no intention whatsoever of ever stepping into an airport or attending a visa interview. It is my hope that it is my clients who will do the travelling after all it is me sweating day after day to create value. I have no reason to run up and down as well.

Best post...
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Originalsly: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2017
I advise everyone to watch the video It's all in You posted earlier. .... that's the bitter truth.... don't know why this kind conscious music be buried.
I'll advise anyone to travel abroad.....legally.... as a visitor.... if you can afford it. Most of us have it in mind that abroad can never be as hard as at home. ...there are soooo many jobs and soooo many opportunities.... that one just has to be willing to work hard and things will work out in time.
Is this different from the man in his far away village...seeing swanky videos and images of VI and Lekki and people living it up in Lagos.... deciding to sell all he has and migrate to Lagos? ...where there are soooo many jobs?
Nigeria is getting tougher to survive. .. life is becoming more challenging for us.... less job opportunities etc... but may I ask... name one country... just one country in the world where things are getting better for its citizens... and please... don't even think about naming USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy or the UK. And when things are getting tougher for the citizens.... fingers point first to immigrants... they are always...always first on the blame list... and the first actions to be taken are against the illegal ones. Look well before you leap....all that glitters is not gold. .. the grass always look greener on the other side... you may very well be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Kuzee23: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2017
The economic situation is bad!!! People are still making it here.

It's all about TIME AND CHANCE. When you see it, grab it. MANY DEY SUFFER FOR AMERICA .. WHILE MANY HERE DEY MOVE FOWARD..
I TRUST ONLY IN JEHOVAH IN ANY COUNTRY I FIND MYSELF.. MY PRAYER IS I TRAVEL TO COUNTRIES ON HOLIDAY.. ME NO FIT GO DEY DO ONE YEYE WORK FOR ABROAD , WORKING 4 JOBS IN ONE DAY.. MAYBE WHEN NAIRA 2 DOLLAR TURN $1-100 NAIRA PEOPLE ABROAD WILL JUST RETURN HOME WITHOUT ASKING THEM TO COME HOME.. GOD BLESS ME ON THIS SOIL.. BLESS ME IN NIGERIA HEAVILY.. ONLY GOD DEY BLESS .. NOT THE COUNTRY .. ONLY GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
fbtowner:

To get to any of the aforementioned nations is no beans and you meed a lot of cash to get there and settled. Enough cash that can be put to good use here.

You would only be displaying your hate for this country if u claim this is not true
what cash? well Im sure with N1m you are good, but then waht are you going to do with N1m to get quick rtn on investment ?
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by 360command: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
boyo123:
yes i voted for buhari but we all. know why this country is like this, you cant blame the man alone, all our politicians are to be blamed
I have said it, may the ones who voted for buhari continue to suffer more.. go and apply for visa, and you shall be rejected as buhari stays in office.. as the country gets tough, so as embassy becomes tougher on given out visa.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by mmsen: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
MansaMoussa:

Either you subscribe to the notion that all poor people re lazy people or you lack knowledge on the conditions in Europe that favoured migration.

The conditions that lead to poverty are the same as elsewhere - there was a great deal of inequality which one would expect in societies that maintain monarchies.

Rather than hold their inconsiderate leadership to account they went to north America, Australasia or southern Africa to take another man's land. They wouldn't fight the people who made their lives hell in their own countries but would go to elsewhere to kill others. It is cowardice and laziness.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by dasparrow: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
boyo123:

Here is what I think:

Always strive to live your life according to God's will and purpose for your life. If you live outside of God's will for your life, things will not work out. There are Nigerians who are destined by God to make it abroad and there are Nigerians who are destined by God to make it in Nigeria. It all depends. Personally, I am of the opinion that if you already have a solid good paying job in Nigeria working for places like ECOWAS, United Nations, African Union, Central Bank of Nigeria, NNPC, foreign embassies and consulates located here in Nigeria and so on or a thriving legit business, then it will not be wise to quit such a job or business and venture abroad to face uncertainty.

However, if you are stuck working 30K, 40K, 50K jobs in Nigeria where you are constantly being owed salary and there is no room to advance within the company or organization for whom you work and you know you're already pushing 40 and chances of getting a better paying job is becoming seemingly more difficult due to nepotism, tribalism, age discrimination and the large number of young unemployed graduates in the country and you have no thriving business and you have an opportunity of migrating LEGITIMATELY abroad, then you better get going because time waits for no man.

In other words, evaluate your situation critically. I know some Nigerians who only began to progress after they left the shores of Nigeria. Likewise, I know some Nigerians - like my siblings - who have made it in Nigeria and are living comfortably. It all depends. I know someone who asked God what His will for her life is and she told God in prayer that she intends to migrate to country XYZ but if it is not God's will that she migrates to country XYZ, God should not allow her get the visa but if it is God's will, the visa application should be approved. Well guess what? Her visa application was approved by God's grace when many other Nigerian applicants were being denied. She hopes to leave Nigeria sometime before the year is up God willing.

So, if it is God's will for you to travel out, He will make a way. If is God's will that you remain in Nigeria, He will open doors of opportunity for you because the bible states "Jehovah's thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not of evil to give you an expected end" (Jeremiah 29:11), so believe that God will perfect all that concerns you at His appointed time. Just do your part. Apply for jobs here in Nigeria, learn a skill and if that yields nothing, then try migrating abroad legitimately. A man at my church just testified recently that he got a full scholarship to study in the UK so God is still in the business of doing miracles if you can trust Him.

Shalom! Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? by Kuzee23: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
PLEASE TELL THEM OH.. MANY DOING WELL SEF NA DRUG AND YAHOO YAHOO THEM DEY DO THERE.. TOO BAD NIGERIA IS STILL IN THE HANDS OF THIS EVIL PEOPLE.. GREEDY BASTARD. I KNOW GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY IN NIGERIA AND SETTLE US WELL.. AMERICA ,CANADA, AUSTRALIA WILL BE WHERE WE WILL ALL GO FOR VACATION AMEN.. I PRAY THE SAME FOR U MY BROTHER.. GOD WILL SETTLE US IN NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN AMEN.. ABROAD MY YASH..

Originalsly:
I advise everyone to watch the video It's all in You posted earlier. .... that's the bitter truth.... don't know why this kind conscious music be buried.
I'll advise anyone to travel abroad.....legally.... as a visitor.... if you can afford it. Most of us have it in mind that abroad can never be as hard as at home. ...there are soooo many jobs and soooo many opportunities.... that one just has to be willing to work hard and things will work out in time.
Is this different from the man in his far away village...seeing swanky videos and images of VI and Lekki and people living it up in Lagos.... deciding to sell all he has and migrate to Lagos? ...where there are soooo many jobs?
Nigeria is getting tougher to survive. .. life is becoming more challenging for us.... less job opportunities etc... but may I ask... name one country... just one country in the world where things are getting better for its citizen... and please... don't even think about naming USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy or the UK. And when things are getting tougher for the citizens.... fingers point first to immigrants... they are always...always first on the blame list... and the first actions to be taken are against the illegal ones. Look well before you leap....all that glitters is not gold. .. the grass always look greener on the other side... you may very well he jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.