Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? (11951 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

oh wait! ..

sonof Lucifer??

Yeah son of lucifer, nice to meet you undecided
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Yeah son of lucifer, nice to meet you undecided

Read the thread u recomm... twas cool.

Nice to meet u too undecided
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

Read the thread u recomm...
twas cool.

Nice to meet u too undecided

What thread is that again?
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin
Upload dp lets see you
u say waat grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

u say waat grin

Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:
taking it down in 10 sec angry
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

taking it down in 10 sec angry

lol, you look innocent smiley
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

lol, you look innocent smiley
hehe smiley
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

hehe
smiley

lol but you look like all these deeper life babes ni
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
StevensJojo:
Please I really need your responses on this one.
What church did attend as a child when growing up.How did it impact you?Would you want your child to grow up in that same environment or what would you like to change about the church?

Good questions!
CHURCH ATTENDED
I was born and grew in the SCOAN(synagogue church of all nations) grin

IMPACT
Second, I got some faded memory, but I can still vividly remeber and say it was nice and really nice. I also know there's the presence of God there. Many people have been healed and delivered with various inspiring testimonies, and it's marvelous to be an eye witness. cheesy

I would like my children to attend there, if it's their will. I wouldn't if it's not. Life is personal, but we still need to nurture some kind of people you know. undecided

What I would want to get changed in SCOAN is for the man of God to halt listening to negative comments and critics smiley
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by harriet412(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

biko how do they look oo
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
harriet412:

biko how do they look oo

Not bad sha cheesy
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
teresafaith:
Was born into a catholic family, married to a Muslim told hubby "I no dey change faith, rather die than change faith" but hubby is an understanding person now the kids and I are core CATHOLICS
Just out of curiousity ma...... Did you ever ask him why he doesn't mind you staying in your birth church?
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ahan Aunty u sef dey go dclm

Uncle yes o. You nko?
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Chi59:

Uncle yes o. You nko?
full blooded 1
Are u in lag
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

bros I can sight thee sa
so u read my posts ahbi grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

bros I can sight thee sa
so u read my posts ahbi grin

grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin
nice 1 Bro
Keep it up
make i go use my alternate grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

nice 1 Bro
Keep it up
make i go use my alternate grin

Which one be ur alternate grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Which one be ur alternate grin
forgerrrit u no go sabi tongue
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

forgerrrit u no go sabi tongue

Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58336010][/quote]
na even now I see her picture
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

na even now I see her picture

You no get key for mouth na undecided Na even the second one be that ni
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

You no get key for mouth na undecided Na even the second one be that ni
As in ow
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

As in ow

forgerrrit u no go sabi cheesy
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

forgerrrit u no go sabi cheesy
Hmmm no p boss
chai I 4 no tell u d section
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm no p boss
chai I 4 no tell u d section

grin grin grin
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin grin grin
ow u see d gal
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

ow u see d gal

She is not bad, looks decent.
Re: What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? by Victornezzar: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

She is not bad, looks decent.
Alright dat means say u don forget d yoruba gal be dat na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.