Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached (3846 Views)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by alwayscool: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Can a son put his hand around his mothers waist and mother put her hand on her hand.

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by shege45: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2017
na wa oooo....wat is der na?some pple self
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Larryfest(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2017
No be him mama again abi where him for put im hand For her breast or where....

1 Like

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Buharimustgo: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
So what is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by uboma(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
there is nothing inappropriate in that photograph.

1 Like

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Sense fall on this useless op..

That's a picture posture..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some people and common sense are like Like charges - They repel
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by professorfal: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na people like op they cause overpopulation
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by feelgoodInc: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
OP guy are you retarded? most of you didn't have a mother that's why, or if you had she left you for a house maid, that's why you can come over and post rubbish here......
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Make una no too blame the op, it depends on upbringing

For someone who grew up in a family that the parents are always shouting orders then his first experience of affection is from a girl outside, he will grow to think affection is something reserved for people you want to have sex with

alwayscool:
Can a son put his hand around his mothers waist and mother put her hand on her hand.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
nothing bad with the pix though

1 Like

Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by wins18(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
can't do that shi, not even with my sisters, don't blame me, they shout at me at the slightest provocation when I was still a kid, they love and I love them too, so we don't show our love openly like that, thats the way we roll fam.
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
There's nothing wrong with the picture or the posture
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by swagguElite(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
wins18:
can't do that shi, not even with my sisters, don't blame me, they shout at me at the slightest provocation when I was still a kid, they love and I love them too, so we don't show our love openly like that, thats the way we roll fam.
Wow! ...I tot I was the onli weird one doing this! ... Yu wrote my mind! ..yo! wink
Re: Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached by wins18(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
swagguElite:
Wow! ...I tot I was the onli weird one doing this! ... Yu wrote my mind! ..yo! wink
you are not alone bro

(1) (Reply)

Cheats Thread.... Warning.. Very Graphic Photos!! / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.