Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) (57682 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fourwinds:

after licking and fingering, you will use a plastic joystick to micmick sex with a man, then you say you aren't Deceiving yourself dear. smh

who's this one?? so because I refuse to be homophobic like you are.... I'm now a lesbian? I should be the one shaking my head mtchew

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by oyolajuwon(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
when d devil nd its agent is at work in some ones life,do u expect to see any TNG betta than ds......my prayer is DT u get delivered some day from ds illusion.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lord iam pleading on her behalf plz forgive her
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by JAHseal: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is what u get when u expose d young and naive to foreign morally bankrupt cultures. Our craze for sending teens abroad 4 studies is legendary. Anything foreign, to us, we see as d 'in' thing, and our kids rather pick up those oyibo stuffs than picking from d rich afrikan ways of life. D tv and internet aren't helping either.... Oh Gosh, what a world ! What a shame ! What a morally-sliding generation! What a waste of precious sp**m !
.... Oluwa, see our head o !
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
old news! a mayor in Mexico married his crocodile 2 weeks ago, atleast this woman married a human being. grin

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by chingle5(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have no problem with lesbians or gay. What ever stunt they pull with their body is their problem. I don't really see it as a problem, it is a question of shocked how does it affect you or rather HOW E TAKE CONCERN YOU ? I just see it as a Nigerian mentality (a way of diverting from the major issues to inconsequential ones ) . undecided undecided undecided undecided

CUTLASS MOUTH I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE THERE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by JAHseal: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
felaismyhero:
then you are no different from a boko haram member,learn to accept diversity.we cant all be like u

Another gay spotted !
We will begin 2 treat u guys d badoo way o !
Make una b careful, destroyers of mankind !

2 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by babapressy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Truth is when the devil has full control over a person, the person never know and cnt believe he or she is possessed. We just have to pray for her.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
gypsey:
old news! a mayor in Mexico married his crocodile 2 weeks ago, atleast this woman married a human being. grin
ah gypsey na wa ooo me nor fit believ this ya new's ooo
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Lastborn0074: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pamela, Pamela, Pamela...how many times did I call you? He(she) whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. Retract your steps
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by kingOG: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
what do you enjoy been a lesbian When Rods are meant for you !!!!! Cucumber fall on you... Sister you need this New World Wonders Water !!!!
she needs better Edo dick in her life...her brain would be straight
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Getting married to a man to cover up would just hurt him and you in the long run. Remain single or follow your heart. I am following my heart. Congrats Pamela. Its a big win for us.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
kingOG:
she needs better Edo dick in her life...her brain would be straight
I am tired of idiots like you thinking like fools. She was married for fvcks sakes, she's had dicks but she's a lesbian. It's not always about dicks dummy.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by chingle5(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Arguing with a fool is like praying to a stone to bear fruits
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Martin0:
ah gypsey na wa ooo me nor fit believ this ya new's ooo
it's true look it up on Google his name is Victor Aguilar, mayor of san pedro.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
gypsey:
it's true look it up on Google his name is Victor Aguilar, mayor of san pedro.
eh eh ok no pro
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Deefuray:

The fact that I've chosen not to be homophobic should not be any of your business mister.

Whatever two grown up adults decide to do with their lives shouldn't worry you that much

It's so easy to start the whole "immoral" talk.... like that's the only sin the Bible preaches against...

"Do you and let others do them"..... the world would be much better if we had people who have mastered the art of MINDING THEIR BUSINESS

I'm not homophobic but that doesn't mean that I have to condone what is wrong, ungodly and unlawful in Countries like ours. The world will be much better if we had people who stay away from creepy lifestyles. It is unlawful in Nigeria, FYI and they face serious time in jail if they try that nonsense here. Things you need to consider while you're in the closet! There's nothing like 'minding your business'. They brought whatever backlash they're getting on themselves, ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Deefuray:

who's this one??
so because I refuse to be homophobic like you are.... I'm now a lesbian?
I should be the one shaking my head
mtchew

You fit the profile of a lesbian. It's not about being homophobic or not. Come out of the closet if you are outside Nigeria or go to jail if you try that nonsense in Nigeria because it's unlawful. Period.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Deefuray:

The fact that I've chosen not to be homophobic should not be any of your business mister.

Whatever two grown up adults decide to do with their lives shouldn't worry you that much

It's so easy to start the whole "immoral" talk.... like that's the only sin the Bible preaches against...

"Do you and let others do them"..... the world would be much better if we had people who have mastered the art of MINDING THEIR BUSINESS

Whatever two grown adults do that is immoral and unlawful should worry any right thinking person. Ok. Reset your disgusting brain and mindset. Two women didn't give birth to you, obviously!
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2017
afbstrategies:

Whatever two grown adults do that is immoral and unlawful should worry any right thinking person. Ok. Reset your disgusting brain and mindset. Two women didn't give birth to you, obviously!

They can choose to do whatever they fvçking want to with whoever they want to.....
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2017
mhizesther:

They can choose to do whatever they fvçking want to with whoever they want to.....
No. They can not faggit!
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
HannahHitler:
Getting married to a man to cover up would just hurt him and you in the long run. Remain single or follow your heart. I am following my heart. Congrats Pamela. Its a big win for us.

hey sorry for the mention but u sent you a pm
but didn't get a reply.. I really wanted to ask you some questions If I'm permitted
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

Being homosexual is lawful in the country where they reside dumbass!!!

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

You fit the profile of a lesbian. It's not about being homophobic or not. Come out of the closet if you are outside Nigeria or go to jail if you try that nonsense in Nigeria because it's unlawful. Period.

"you fit the profile of a lesbian" - this has got to be the most stupid statement I've heard....

I'm STRAIGHT nigga
someone else sexual orientation shouldn't be much of a bother to you.... you have other problems to deal with.... face them!!!

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

I'm not homophobic but that doesn't mean that I have to condone what is wrong, ungodly and unlawful in Countries like ours. The world will be much better if we had people who stay away from creepy lifestyles. It is unlawful in Nigeria, FYI and they face serious time in jail if they try that nonsense here. Things you need to consider while you're in the closet! There's nothing like 'minding your business'. They brought whatever backlash they're getting on themselves, ok.

check up the meaning of Homophobic in your dictionary.... your attitude depicts it
They are not in Nigeria

What backlash? People are living their lives and you are busy ranting.... humor me. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

check up the meaning of Homophobic in your dictionary.... your attitude depicts it
They are not in Nigeria

What backlash? People are living their lives and you are busy ranting.... humor me. mtchew

unlawful and ungodly lifestyle you say?
have you not sinned?
never fornicated?
never told a lie?
His royal holiness, he who is without sin should cast a stone....
I'm sure the part in the Bible where you were admonished to "work out your salvation in fear and trembling " is missing

Biko swerve

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
HannahHitler:
Hmmm
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

Being homosexual is lawful in the country where they reside dumbass!!!

And what Country do you reside lesbo! You're obviously pained. Come out of the closet and stop applauding creepy lifestyle.
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

They are not in Nigeria

have you not sinned?
never fornicated?
never told a lie?
I'm sure the part in the Bible where you were admonished to "work out your salvation in fear and trembling " is missing

Biko swerve
Buzz off Lesbo! I don't have to check anything and I don't need a lecture about homophobia from women like you who give their bodies to other women secretly and pretend they are straight. How straight are you? Now that you have been outed, which Country are you going to after your marriage. Get a life and buzz off!
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

They are not in Nigeria

So, when are you going to tell us your own story, your profile picture says it all about your 'double life' Little Lesbo!!
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

They are not in Nigeria

Where are you ranting from? They don't have to live in Nigeria for us to condemn their lifestyle or choice. He knows they are not in Nigeria, so make a little sense when you write or reason. Being homophobic or not is not the issue here, the fact that they are doing what is unnatural and unclean is. So, stop!
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

They are not in Nigeria

have you not sinned?
never fornicated?
never told a lie?

Biko swerve
Homophobic! Imagine your filthy mouth. Who gave birth to you? Two women? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.