Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) (57697 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

Homophobic! Imagine your filthy mouth. Who gave birth to you? Two women? sad

I'm not the cause of your woes.... FOOL

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

So, when are you going to tell us your own story, your profile picture says it all about your 'double life' Little Lesbo!!

ignorance is bliss.... keep displaying it..... ode

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
afbstrategies:

Buzz off Lesbo! I don't have to check anything and I don't need a lecture about homophobia from women like you who give their bodies to other women secretly and pretend they are straight. How straight are you? Now that you have been outed, which Country are you going to after your marriage. Get a life and buzz off!

fvck off my mentions.... I've indulged you enough

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

That's not gonna happen dykke!

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

I'm not the cause of your woes.... FOOL
No woes. I'm better than your entire family and besides, I'm straight unlike you and your dark side. Keep mentioning me and then ask me to stay off your mentions. Only little creepy closeted lesbos do that. Buzz off!

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

ignorance is bliss.... keep displaying it..... ode
Who's the one ignorant one here. We are ignorant because we won't let weirdos like you take over the world, right?

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deefuray:

You're pained obviously, disgusting closeted lesbo!

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Deefuray:

"you fit the profile of a lesbian" - this has got to be the most stupid statement I've heard....

I'm STRAIGHT nigga
someone else sexual orientation shouldn't be much of a bother to you.... you have other problems to deal with.... face them!!!
Nothing wrong with what I wrote. It will make more sense when you're older, little lesbo!

2 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

A gay is a sick retârd

When I see one, 300 slaps is always okay to reset your brain to default.

I'll be "gayism" is natural when you retârds start procreating by yourselves.
bro,fyi,am not gay.but i dont believe in making my lifestyle a standard for everyother person.we are all reasoning beings,free to make choices
Re: Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2017
queenDD:

Their life you say? And who gave them life to live? please stop deceiving yourself.
ok,lets assume there is a creator,do u really know it/her/him with proof?,did it ever tell u it hates same sex marriage?how are u sure dat creator is bothered about a fraction of his creations.pls,dont quote judaic books as proof o,those books are fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back / Tiwa Savage's Father Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.