Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only (757 Views)

Out Of 200 Igbos, Only One Will Vote Buhari. / Igbos Only Good At Pulling People Down, They Don’t Value Their Own – Okorocha / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by baylrc4real(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
*Igbos due North - An Informal Census*

An *informal Census* was conducted by an Igbo Organization.

The Group discovered that there are *Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria*, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that *there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land,* out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis.

What is intriguing was that _*the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders*_: viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.
I am a westerner that have stayed in the east for close to 10years and I can vividly tell the truth that
Igbos are selfish and less accommodating, they are highly tribalistic even within themselves they segregate. Someone from abia, imo and Enugu can't get government job at anambra and vice versa, where people of ebonyi are used and consider like second class citizens.
Consternatingly, there was *a single account of a Tiv Man*, a Christian, from Benue *who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State*, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , *that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate*. They seldomly sells lands to non- indigene.

Today, throughout Nigeria, *it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities*, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. I manage to struggle to get admission with my name first on merit list but still I was denied first class with gcpa of 4.61.

Yet, in the North and the South West *there are States that have appointed Igbos* as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as *the Onitsha International Market, no other tribe is allowed* from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

its only in the east you will see so much church political problems Anglicans were the first to enter east and 27yrs after accommodated the catholics with harmony. But today because there is no whites as priests( only indigenous priests ) catholics are now big rivals to Anglican they both hate themselves, so much that Anglican can't marry a Catholics, even jobs, appointment and promotion in the Job are consider by church you attend (imagine not getting Jobs because of the church you go to) 80% jobs for Catholics and 20% for Anglicans and Pentecostal. No Anglican or Pentecostal can merit Head of parastatals. Imagine what concern church( of yoruba leaders) with Biafra when KANU asked his people to stop attending their church, but how many heed to that call they knew he was not talking with his brain when he said that. They even hate or stigmatized themselves especially the igbos they call OSU.
Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has *100% Igbos as support Staff* in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra? its difficult for Igbos generally to support an Igbo president some will still support others. presently only 40% ( mostly uneducated ) masses are clamouring for Biafra. Whereas the highly placed and educated ones are shying away making it difficult to actualise their dream of Biafra.
Chukwu Okike abiama(God of the igbos) bless the Igbos and make them learn to tolerate others* !!!

*One Love Nigeria*
* One Love Biafra*

Written by Evang. Solomon Adebayo

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by LUGBE: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
What is actually your problem, i can see stupidity.

Each time some fools talk they say they accommodate Igbos by given them houses and shops, You give them or you sold your birth right because of greed.

Who asked you to sympathize with us, by telling us how many Igbos are in the north and there properties, .

By now you should occupy yourself with what is happening to tinubu, obasanjo and osinbanjo.

You always look for alliance with Igbos while you betray them at will.

We don't hate you but we are tired of the union, is it by force to keep us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by baylrc4real(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
pls before I am crucified for pointing out the truth, its an advice not abuse. my Igbo friends God bless u. I love u all
Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by LecciGucci: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Today is sunday yet u want to cause tribal here with this irrelivant post...nawao.

Pls stop spreading lies to cause tribal war
I stayed in east too.. and im not igbo.
and i can say igbos are very welcoming and dont segregate.
Anyone can do anything for u without first trying to know where u are from.
Unlike in some parts of Yorubaland especially lagos where the Landlord would want to know where u come from before renting u a house...
I have expereinced this twice.

Even though No1 is perfect every tribe has its good and bad side..
PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE TOPICS WE AR TIRED OF ONLINE WARS BETWEEN YORUBAS AND IGBOS..
BOTH OF U CLAIN TO BE THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE THEN ACT IT. angry

5 Likes

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by LecciGucci: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
baylrc4real:
pls before I am crucified for pointing out the truth, its an advice not abuse. my Igbo friends God bless u. I love u all

Pls shut up.. this topic will only cause tribal differences here and u know it.
Are u happy seeing yorubas and igbos throw tantrum here everyday.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by starkid1996(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
@op u need common sense
Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by Cooly100: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is it Igbos intolerance that told the central government not to invest in their region? Not to repair the roads in their region? Not to build the 2nd Niger bridge? For power to be shared between the north and SW? To exclude them from security positions? To include high cut off marks to children from their region? To exclude the region in rail network? Etc, etc...Now tell me? I am waiting...

For Biafra agitation to stop, there must be level playing ground for all to prosper...Igbos are tired of being slaves in their own country...When you watch videos of the crowds with Kanu, you will see the young and the very old...All are sick and tired with Nigeria...Nobody is happy seeing other regions gain while their own region is not treated well...If you doubt me...Take a bus from Lagos to Enugu...Once you are back to Lagos...tell us what you observed in terms of road infrastructure....

3 Likes

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by paschu: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Okay, you lie that Igbos are not tolerant and acommodating and that's why other tribes are not many there. But how about the south south?

How many yorubas and hausas live in the south south?

How many of you have massive lands and huge investments in Bayelsa or Akwa Ibom for example?

How about the north?

Outside Abuja, how many Adeboye's have any serious investment in the north?

And outside Lagos, how many Musa's have any serious investment in the south west?

You lots are just a mischevous and confused bunch. And as such, self delusion, hypocricy and bare faced lies (like the ones you just told on this thread) are your only consolation for your gross mediocrity, wild jealousy and extreme inferiority complex.

[s]
baylrc4real:
*Igbos due North - An Informal Census*

An *informal Census* was conducted by an Igbo Organization.

The Group discovered that there are *Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria*, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that *there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land,* out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis.

What is intriguing was that _*the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders*_: viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.
I am a westerner that have stayed in the east for close to 10years and I can vividly tell the truth that
Igbos are selfish and less accommodating, they are highly tribalistic even within themselves they segregate. Someone from abia, imo and Enugu can't get government job at anambra and vice versa, where people of ebonyi are used and consider like second class citizens.
Consternatingly, there was *a single account of a Tiv Man*, a Christian, from Benue *who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State*, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , *that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate*. They seldomly sells lands to non- indigene.

Today, throughout Nigeria, *it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities*, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. I manage to struggle to get admission with my name first on merit list but still I was denied first class with gcpa of 4.61.

Yet, in the North and the South West *there are States that have appointed Igbos* as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as *the Onitsha International Market, no other tribe is allowed* from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

its only in the east you will see so much church political problems Anglicans were the first to enter east and 27yrs after accommodated the catholics with harmony. But today because there is no whites as priests( only indigenous priests ) catholics are now big rivals to Anglican they both hate themselves, so much that Anglican can't marry a Catholics, even jobs, appointment and promotion in the Job are consider by church you attend (imagine not getting Jobs because of the church you go to) 80% jobs for Catholics and 20% for Anglicans and Pentecostal. No Anglican or Pentecostal can merit Head of parastatals. Imagine what concern church( of yoruba leaders) with Biafra when KANU asked his people to stop attending their church, but how many heed to that call they knew he was not talking with his brain when he said that. They even hate or stigmatized themselves especially the igbos they call OSU.
Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has *100% Igbos as support Staff* in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra? its difficult for Igbos generally to support an Igbo president some will still support others. presently only 40% ( mostly uneducated ) masses are clamouring for Biafra. Whereas the highly placed and educated ones are shying away making it difficult to actualise their dream of Biafra.
Chukwu Okike abiama(God of the igbos) bless the Igbos and make them learn to tolerate others* !!!

*One Love Nigeria*
* One Love Biafra*

Written by Evang. Solomon Adebayo
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by oluis: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
The northerner and westerner are very accommodative.
Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Following....
Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by SirVintageCock: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are south-southerners not accommodating too? Yeye dey smell embarassed
Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let me come in...
1. Yorubas are not fond of travelling out of their comfort zone. They prefer to stay close to relatives either as a result of fear for the unknown or as a result of guarding whatever property they have. They find it difficult to trust and relate with ibos or hausas.

2. You wont blame ibos for occupying every part of Nigeria and the world at large.
It is simply because they love to travel and explore other parts of the world. Also because of their business minded insticts, they tend to contribute in the developement of anywhere they find themselves thus buying lands, building houses and investing in that economy.

3. Hausas are similar to yorubas except the very few uneducated ones who do menial jobs.
Most of them are afraid of travelling outside their comfort zone for fear of been treated the way they treat christians in the North.

CONCLUSION
I think the whole Nigeria should be greatful to the Igbos for the developement of their various regions because out of every 10 investment, Ibos own 8.

Take ibos away from Nigeria, you take away the heart of the economy of Nigeria.

No wonder the North are opposed to the agitation.

1 Like

Re: Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only by mightyhazell: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op,..

- Igbos love no other tribe other than themselves,..

-igbos don't support their own to become president,..they will rather support other tribes,...

U see ur life now?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Rushes To U. K To See Buhari / See How This Man Was Buried / 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.