Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land (1795 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About The Nigeria Land Border Closure? / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Can igbo have the right upon other's right?
Why igbo exercise her right of self determination and stampede on the right of other Nigerians?
Is land grabbing part of the self determination right?
What about forcing people of Nigeria against their will?
So if igbo want the war it's must prepared for it!
If they want peace with Nigeria they must come out of their territory of 5 states and agitating!
anything sorts of that is pushing Nigeria towards war!
Igbo must exercise their right within their right according to international law,
as Nigeria is bound to respect the law Nigeria is still have the right to exercise their right of protecting their territory and their nationals against internal and external threats provided by national and international law...including war!
igbo must get it right now!
Biafra with it's 5 states of igbo nation with peace or
Biafra with parts of Nigeria with war!
oladeebo
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Lekan1o1: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls i beg u people stop creating post like this.
To make to engineer people to start insulting Learnerd yoruba race pls..

Topics like this are not necessary.. we have other things to worry about pressing yoruba nation that this biafra stuff.
U people are making me feel ashamed seriuosly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Pls i beg u people stop creating post like this.
To make to engineer people to start insulting Learnerd yoruba race pls..

Topics like this are not necessary.. we have other things to worry about pressing yoruba nation that this biafra stuff.
U people are making me feel ashamed seriuosly.
are you a patriotic Nigerian?
and if you are not nationalist you are right to ignore a national thread like this and occupy with your local news
I have my right as a Nigerian to say my opinion about my country, an't I?

2 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by vanbonattel: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:
Why igbo exercise her right of self determination and stampede on the right of other Nigerians?
If they want peace with Nigeria they must come out of their territory of 5 states and agitating!
Igbo must exercise their right within their right according to international law,
as Nigeria is bound to respect the law Nigeria is still have the right to exercise their right of protecting their territory and their nationals against internal and external threats provided by national and international law...including war!
oladeebo

Apart from igbo, do you abuse any other drugs?

6 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
Don't worry.
It is much easier to dobale for the oga at the top grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Cooly100: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

No war omonile...

1 Like

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Lekan1o1: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

are a patriotic Nigerian?
and if you are not nationalist you are right to ignore a national thread like this and occupy with your local new
I have my right as a Nigerian to say my opinion about my country, an't I?

Dats not the point.. i can see all ur threads are about biafra.
And giving so much ado about it makes them think it bothers us if they go.
To me i dnt give a hoot about biafra and i dnt care if they go or not, i hav nothing against them.

I have many of them as friends both male and female .. but if they decide they wana go then fine!.
No bad blood and thats the type of mindset i expect every Yoruba brother to have.
Pls we ar better than this.

These topics ar not necessary if u ask me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Cooly100: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is your Nigeria, we don't want part of it...

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

Don't worry.
It is much easier to dobale for the oga at the top grin grin grin
and it hard for others who awaken their parents with blow!
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Apart from igbo, do you abuse any other drugs?
apart from Zoo!
do you homed in other jungles?
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:

No war omonile...

ajoji prepared for war if you can't respect other right!
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Dats not the point.. i can see all ur threads are about biafra.
And giving so much ado about it makes them think it bothers us if they go.
To me i dnt give a hoot about biafra and i dnt care if they go or not, i hav nothing against them.

I have many of them as friends both male and female .. but if they decide they wana go then fine!.
No bad blood and thats the type of mindset i expect every Yoruba brother to have.
Pls we ar better than this.

These topics ar not necessary if u ask me.
but why worry about my thread if it isn't worry you?
can you force me to go in the same way with you?
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:
This is your Nigeria, we don't want part of it...
and you are not force to, just part on your ways and alone!
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Lekan1o1: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

but why worry about my thread if it isn't worry you?
can you force me to go in the same way with you?

Im worried about ur thread bcoz i feel embarassed seeing them.
Only telling u what i feel is right im not forcing u on anything
Suit urself pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Im worried about ur thread bcoz i feel embarassed seeing them.
Only telling u what i feel is right im not forcing u on anything
Suit urself pls.
but can you have that right to stop me?
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Lekan1o1: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

but can you have that right to stop me?
undecided
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

and it hard for others who awaken their parents with blow!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by modik(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

ajoji prepared for war if you can't respect other right!

I pity your patriotism for a country which has so dis-empowered you that you cannot construct good readable sentence due to poor educational system!

Biafra is here.

2 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
modik:

I pity your patriotism for a country which has so dis-empowered you that you cannot construct good readable sentence due to poor education system!

Biafra is here.
biafra my foot,
prepare well if you defeated Nigeria in war, I over the totality of Nigeria for you for your biafra!
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by lloydtruth: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
Fix your English or better still write in Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by modik(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

biafra my foot,
prepare well if you defeated Nigeria in war, I over the totality of Nigeria for you for your biafra!

This is the last response you would get from me.

Go and read your books.

3 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
lloydtruth:

Fix your English or better still write in Yoruba.
hahaha!
at least I can speak ten languages fluently and write it correctly!
but that's not my burden.

1 Like

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
What I don't understand is the hypocrisy being harbor by these biafrans. You said Nigeria is forcing you into union u don't like but still you are also forcing other tribes (Niger delta ) into union they don't like. What is it by these ipob. This is one thing I hate Ipob for, they are not different from Islam as a religion. The only different between the both is that Islam dominate but ipob steal, claimed and abused any opportunity giving to them. Niger deltans are not fool , we know your aim. We have our own struggle, ipob leave us alone. If you don't want our kind relationship we have you can continue , but assured you , it won't age well with you, so, leave us if you want war ND will give it to you, we are niger delta republic and not Biafra.
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
modik:

This is the last response you would get from me.

Go and read your books.

are you committing suicide ?
don't die yet.
till Nigeria 'ill be better
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by vanbonattel: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

apart from Zoo!
do you homed in other jungles?

Are you related to musiwa?

1 Like

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by lloydtruth: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

hahaha!
at least I can speak ten languages fluently and write it correctly!
but that's not my burden.
pick up your English dictionary (if you have any) look up the word "fluently"

2 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by omohayek: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
I really don't understand all these Yoruba people who go about creating anti-Biafran threads - that is, assuming they actually are Yoruba, and not just trolls pretending to be. If Igbos demand to be allowed to exercise their right to self-determination, why should any Yoruba person care one way or another? What is the point of trying to force people to belong to a state they reject in the name of "patriotism"? How is it "patriotic" to force groups of people who distrust and dislike each other to stay yoked together in a state of tension and permanent crisis?

All the talk of the supposedly "indissoluble" and "non negotiable" nature of Nigeria is simply rubbish, and I'm surprised that anyone claiming to be Yoruba would fail to see that, especially as Awolowo was the first Nigerian politician to ensure such a clause was explicitly put into the constitution back in 1952. It's one thing to talk about the "indissoluble" nature of the United States of America, a nation made up of states which all freely chose to join together, but it's utterly ridiculous to try to force the same reasoning on a "country" none of our ancestors chose to be part of.

I say if the majority of Igbos want to break away and form an independent nation of Biafra, let them go, even lend them your support; don't go out of your way to antagonize them simply out a desire for an online tribal battle. This British contraption called "Nigeria" will only ever have a chance of working properly when all groups realize that there's nothing "indissoluble" about the contraption, and that the arrangement must be mutually beneficial for all if it is to continue to exist - and I don't see how any real Yoruba person can claim that is currently true.

oladeebo, mo n be e, fi awon eni Biafra le. Mi o ri bi nkan ti wan se n kan e ra ra. Ye ma wa ijogbon pelu won nitori "One Nigeria" oshi yi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
pick up your English dictionary (if you have any) look up the word "fluently"
I said I revolted against you elites for turning knowledge to mockery,
I refused to write correctly and I won't do it forever!
sack me!
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are you related to musiwa?
but who is that?
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by lloydtruth: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I said I revolted against you elites for turning knowledge to mockery,
I refused to write correctly and I won't do it forever!
sack me!
go back to school dude, save yourself from this self inflicted pains and frustrations by spending less time on biafra/igbo matter.

3 Likes

Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by oladeebo: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
omohayek:
I really don't understand all these Yoruba people who go about creating anti-Biafran threads - that is, assuming they actually are Yoruba, and not just trolls pretending to be. If Igbos demand to be allowed to exercise their right to self-determination, why should any Yoruba person care one way or another? What is the point of trying to force people to belong to a state they reject in the name of "patriotism"? How is it "patriotic" to force groups of people who distrust and dislike each other to stay yoked together in a state of tension and permanent crisis?

All the talk of the supposedly "indissoluble" and "non negotiable" nature of Nigeria is simply rubbish, and I'm surprised that anyone claiming to be Yoruba would fail to see that, especially as Awolowo was the first Nigerian politician to ensure such a clause was explicitly put into the constitution back in 1952. It's one thing to talk about the "indissoluble" nature of the United States of America, a nation made up of states which all freely chose to join together, but it's utterly ridiculous to try to force the same reasoning on a "country" none of our ancestors chose to be part of.

I say if the majority of Igbos want to break away and form an independent nation of Biafra, let them go, even lend them your support; don't go out of your way to antagonize them simply out a desire for an online tribal battle. This British contraption called "Nigeria" will only ever have a chance of working properly when all groups realize that there's nothing "indissoluble" about the contraption, and that the arrangement must be mutually beneficial for all if it is to continue to exist - and I don't see how any real Yoruba person can claim that is currently true.

oladeebo, mo n be e, fi awon eni Biafra le. Mi o ri bi nkan ti wan se n kan e ra ra. Ye ma wa ijogbon pelu won nitori "One Nigeria" oshi yi.
I love to be gentle, but if you arrogantly take on me I won't take it from you!
igbo have gone too far on Yoruba, they can't see Yoruba as their enemy and I see them as my best friend!
igbo can go if they like no one stop them!
but destroyed the life of incoming generation in their struggle will cost them dearly!
travel out of Nigeria today and see how you will be humiliated by igbo because of biafra!
enough for the stupid.
Re: What Igbo Mean By Agitating For Self Determination In Peace Grabbed Nigeria Land by omohayek: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I love to be gentle, but if you arrogantly take on me I won't take it from you!
igbo have gone too far on Yoruba, they can't see Yoruba as their enemy and I see them as my best friend!
igbo can go if they like no one stop them!
but destroyed the life of incoming generation in their struggle will cost them dearly!
travel out of Nigeria today and see how you will be humiliated by igbo because of biafra!
enough for the stupid.
I get it, you don't like their insults. I say all the more reason for you to leave them alone to go their own way. Good fences will make for better neighbors.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose / Breaking News..jacob Zuma’s Statue In Owerri Pulled Down. / Igbos Only Good At Pulling People Down, They Don’t Value Their Own – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.