Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This (4893 Views)

FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy / You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi / For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Dedetwo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Anam­bra state community of Igbariam in Anam­bra East has the highest untapped deposit of gas in Africa based on empirical records. (Ask Google)

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil (Ask Google)

Igbo land was completely ravaged and desolate after the civil.

All Igbo investments in all parts of Nigeria taken over by other Nigerians as abandoned properties.

All positions occupied by Igbos in Civil service and private companies taken over by other Nigerians.

And every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then).

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Biafra doesn’t need the South south oil to be great; it is in our character.

Biafrans ‘re going because the Nigerian system does not allow us to grow at our speed.

Biafra is made up by many nationalities which Igbo is only one.
Nobody will be begged or forced to stay in Biafra.

If any of the Nationalities wish to stay in Nigeria, all they simply need is to vote NO During the referendum.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not every Ijaw wants Biafra, not every Efik wants Biafra and same for all the other Nationalities. We need referendum to decide what the majority of Biafrans want.

#NoReferendumNoElection

Anyalekwa is a Special Assistant Media to Former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and Executive Director Igbere TV

Source http://igberetvnews.com/417429/niger-delta-oil-gas-biafra-emeh-james-anyalekwa/

mods pls move to front page

Not every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then). I guess one-millionth of Igbo peeps probably got that money.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by AmadiAba: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
http://allafrica.com/stories/200705210669.html

Amberon11:
If the bolded isn't insanity then i don't know what is.

Igbo's also own 99.9% of the oil in Saudi Arabia and U.A.E and even control 100% of America, Japan, China and Canada. An Igbo man just bought Alaska too.

I blame the Niger deltans that even indulge you lots.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
CltrAltDel:

I promised not to laugh at Biafuros stupidity today but bros why now…. If I catch you grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
najoke I pity your generation
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Be bold and tell us where you are from let's take it up from there.
He is from the place of silent achievers, not chest beating ontop emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ok is that the one paining you?
Nobody takes you people serious anymore since the day one of you claimed na una own 40% of America properties.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
wizzakosh:
He is from the place of silent achievers, not chest beating ontop emptiness.
I see you earnestly seek to get my attention, No zombie, I am taken!
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by IJOBA2: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
cumbak60:
Every Tom Amu/Dick and Harry will open up thread on Igbo just to gain traffic. Indi'ara.
MY AFONJA MUSLIM BROTHER KINDLY TELL ME THE MEANING OF INDI'ARA PLEASEsad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Igboesika: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oil will be worthless in 2025.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by menace1: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Why not just say igbo's own 90% of the world all this Igbo beast will be pulling dumb stats from there ass.
Even hausa that has highest number of billionaires nd yoruba also don't claim to own 90% of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CltrAltDel: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
najoke I pity your generation
CharlotteFlair:
Guy if really you are the one in that pic, then I am going to say that you are way below a pig.
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
CltrAltDel:

grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
Haa shocked Now you have to include your family pictures? Banana fall on you.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
menace1:
Why not just say igbo's own 90% of the world all this Igbo beast will be pulling dumb stats from there ass.
Even hausa that has highest number of billionaires nd yoruba also don't claim to own 90% of Nigeria

Abi oh!

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CltrAltDel: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Haa shocked Now you have to include your family pictures? Banana fall on you.

Madam is too early to start insulting one of your best customers… I always pay in full now, haba embarassed cry kiss kiss grin grin cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4869010_img20170130022526523_jpeg493b4ec87cf37b217a7459422129bbaa
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Madam is too early to start insulting one of your best customers… I always pay in full now, haba embarassed cry kiss kiss grin grin cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4869010_img20170130022526523_jpeg493b4ec87cf37b217a7459422129bbaa

No need for the insult.

Myd44 and oam4 will not like it.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CltrAltDel: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No need for the insult.

Myd44 and oam4 will not like it.
Well, she started it and if you check all my comments I did not insult her…… lil wayne pic is all over the internet grin grin grin
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I see you earnestly seek to get my attention, No zombie, I am taken!
Attention my foot. You quoted the guy probably for attention.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2017
CltrAltDel:

And you are still dishing out your family pics! Guy is majek fashek your father?? grin
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You are very silly and scared too. If you like call vegetable from London or from the land of the dead, I don't care. I will continue to slaughter you zombies on this platform. If you ban this one, many more will spring up and continue the torture of your poor soul. Ask yourself, what does it take to create a moniker on NL? There's no hiding place for your atrocious little soul. Mynd44 come and separate this e-war.

Mynd44 OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun, hopefully if I clap back proportionately, some rules wouldn't be invoked on me.

Secondly, are we now allowed to register more than one usernames?
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44 OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun, hopefully if I clap back proportionately, some rules wouldn't be invoked on me.

Secondly, are we now allowed to register more than one usernames?
Omenkalives, stop clutching at straws.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Omenkalives, stop clutching at straws.
Igbos are apparently confused.

All they see in their nightmares is omenkalives.

He must have been dealing with them seriously.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Gamesmart: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

Which fake Google is Emeh James Anyalekwa using?

Ipobogle?

Is this 5%?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates#Diversification

In 2011, oil exports accounted for 77% of the UAE's state budget.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbos are apparently confused.

All they see in their nightmares is omenkalives.

He must have been dealing with them seriously.
Contrary to your opinion, omenkalives is afraid to venture out very often with that moniker. You know nah...

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Contrary to your opinion, omenkalives is afraid to venture out very often with that moniker. You know nah...

Okay, now leave my mention.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Gamesmart: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Was this also from Ipobogle?

Sorry to inform Emeh, even Ondo State ALONE is producing more oil than all the 3 Igbo oil-producing states COMBINED!

Even Lagos is producing more oil than these Igbo states now.

https://infoguidenigeria.com/oil-producing-states/

Oil production in all the Igbo states is LESS than 3%, where did you see 40%, anuofia?

http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/4242-list-of-oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-see-amount-each-state-gets-monthly-based-on-13-derivation-you-will-be-surprised

And Oil production in Rivers and Delta states are not from the Igbo-speaking areas. Nnamdi Kanu might have claimed that, but that is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Gamesmart: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
AmadiAba:
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Is this from Ipobogle as well?
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CltrAltDel: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
And you are still dishing out your family pics! Guy is majek fashek your father?? grin
[/s]
E pain am……. Well well… kikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor In The North Since 1999? / Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad Says Judiciary Needs Self-Examination / U.S. IGNORES SMALL AFRICAN TERRORIST GROUP IPOB AT ITS PERIL - WASHINGTON TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.