Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (27350 Views)

Mikel Obi Mobbed At Turkey Airport By Fans (Video) / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying" / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
dotcomnamename:
You really need optician. Arsenal have signed two players. Waiting for one or two more undecided
are any of those players up to the caliber of Alexis Sanchez??
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by pLord: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
As in very dubious, he let the lad go and went back contesting to sign him. That man is such a clown.
AccessME:
Lukaku Chelsea didn't sign still annoys me

mourinho is a very dubious man

matchewwwwe
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Adegbe87: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chelsea need more players because of champion leauge
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Ekaka1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
AccessME:

matchewwwwe

Leave muo out of this....He's a great coach. Lukaku will fit well into his plans and He can manage the ego of one of the laziest strikers I've seen in recent football history, second only to K Benzema.
Mark my words, you ll be happy we did not sign lukaku because him and Conte for go dey wear one leg of trousers because he does not fall back, he does not work for the team, does not like to work for the balls...conte likes his men to be mobile and to work for the balls, tackle, support etc...

6 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by phenzy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ekaka1:

Leave muo out of this....He's a great coach. Lukaku will fit well into his plans and He can manage the ego of one of the laziest strikers I've seen in recent football history, second only to K Benzema.
Mark my words, you ll be happy we did not sign lukaku because him and Conte for go dey wear one leg of trousers because he does not fall back, he does not work for the team, does not like to work for the balls...conte likes his men to be mobile and to work for the balls, tackle, support etc...

sorry ehn una for don say lukaku beta pass ronaldo if na Chelsea sign am

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by ayamprecious: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
arejibadz:
all the best ooo go and buy Madrid second choice striker for 80million

I pray Chelsea will misplace the cheque to buy morata, all this yeye striker
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by equity1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
olisy112osue:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles  2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*Refer A Friend and Get 500MB as Compensation.. 
100% Sure and Reliable...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp✔️
☎օ8146391966
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
are you for real? if its real I am interested.
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iedide: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
dis guy played very well at the just concluded FIFA confederation cup.
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by martinchinedu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
ANTONIO RÜDIGER>>> ANTONIO CONTE!!! Nice combo
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by ncoolsome(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Welcome to Chelsea bro, just wish we conclude d deals for Bakayako, Sandro, James n Belotti

james ke??Hazard is a playmaker so why add james??Belotti is the 3rd option,morata is still very available
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by masteroguns(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gud signinig....still expecting Morata or Belloti
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Marksule:
Nice one chelsea, YNWA LIVERPOOL 4 LIFE
NASO!
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Salah for £34.3 Rudiger for £34
whose value for is better?
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Calismart(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Welcome to Chelsea bro, just wish we conclude d deals for Bakayako, Sandro, James n Belotti
Remove james.
Wetin we wan use am do?
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Calismart(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
Meanwhile Papa Wenger is still not signing any players because he's saving Gunners money like it is his own .... grin

Lol he already signed Lacazette na?
And made a mega bid for Lemar.

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Chukwudip6: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Israeljones:

No sir....
If u r a true chelsea fan you will agree with me that chelsea still need some high quality players in that squad in some key positions... even though they won the league that team needs a lot of improvement and the earlier they start signing these players for those positions the better because the season is now fast approaching... we need every player ready b4 the start of jam packed and more games season coming ahead....

I guess you know better than Conte and the Chelsea's board
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by kencoinz(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2017
AccessME:

matchewwwwe

Is good Chelsea FC didn't sign him. Why? Cos he is not in Didier or Costa class. His class is give me ball make I score & we don't need him.

Sanchez and Belloti with michy
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Calismart:
Lol he already signed Lacazette na?
And made a mega bid for Lemar.
OK that's good, i didn't follow the updates and was really just kidding around with my OP.

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ball boys don't get paid any money, you will only collect two caprisonne after the game shocked

Make sure u follow me till the end of d year..so u can see when I announce my signing to a professional club. grin
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by gameboyo: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Israeljones:

No sir....
If u r a true chelsea fan you will agree with me that chelsea still need some high quality players in that squad in some key positions... even though they won the league that team needs a lot of improvement and the earlier they start signing these players for those positions the better because the season is now fast approaching... we need every player ready b4 the start of jam packed and more games season coming ahead....

Yea, ure right. We need both left back and right back.a holding midfielder better than matic and a striker with similar characteristics as Sanchez. With rudiger, we are OK with the center back. I think with this, we are good to go

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by hmuhammad(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
how far with Bakayoko's deal?
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
hmuhammad:
how far with Bakayoko's deal?
Bro sincerely d last I know of it was Monaco complaining of Chelsea delaying d deal
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
if wishes were horses,beggers would ride
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by donqx: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
really
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
He's sha handsome
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by hmuhammad(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro sincerely d last I know of it was Monaco complaining of Chelsea delaying d deal
they need to do something o. Cos that guy is a complete material
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Donbabajay12(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Kuku add Ronaldo,messi ,Suarez, neymar,Marcelo and modric since its only Chelsea that is a football team, others are follow come abi

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by obong003(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Edopesin:
Welcome To The Best Epl Team Gee
It Remains Morata Nd Rodriguez

But bruh, wull Morata be good enough for chelsea? I was hoping for a good hussling striker that will better Costa?. I like Rodriguez sha.
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Make sure u follow me till the end of d year..so u can see when I announce my signing to a professional club. grin
I don't follow small boys .... tongue
Stay in school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.