Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye (362 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor / Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye by Oleevergist(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has exhorted men to be unassuming in their marriage.
Pst. Adeboye stated, in spite of his status, despite everything he ends up pressing his better half's garments at whatever point he's permitted.
"Despite everything, I iron/press my wife's garments when I'm permitted to," the minister said in a Facebook post Friday. "On the off chance that you are a genuine pioneer, you should be constantly prepared to serve, notwithstanding when nobody can see you."
The eminent minister, in a progression of tweets on modesty, stated, "despite everything I iron/press my wife's garments when I'm permitted to. In the event that you are a genuine pioneer, you should dependably be prepared to serve, notwithstanding when nobody can see you."
While talking further, Adeboye said that any RCCG Pastor who is not unassuming, was not appointed by him.
He said; "In the event that you discover a RCCG minister that is not unassuming, at that point it implies I wasn't the person who appointed him or her."
Pst. Adeboye's recommendation could mean a considerable measure in Nigeria, which is as yet imbued in a patriarchal culture, in spite of ladies constituting a greater part of her evaluated 180 million individuals.
The minister's conjugal and pre-conjugal directing has included in his messages for a considerable length of time.
Yet, some of his lessons can be excessively radical or traditionalist, making it impossible to swallow, in a time of online networking in which many are effectively annoyed.
At the congregation's yearly congress last August, Pst. Adeboye drew web-based social networking kickback when he proposed that exclusive ladies who can cook met all requirements for marriage.
"Try not to wed a young lady who is languid! Try not to wed a young lady who can't cook, she has to know how to do tasks and cook since you can't bear to be eating out constantly.
"Try not to wed a young lady who is common! In the event that you do, you have conveyed what you'll venerate for whatever is left of your life!" Pst. Adeboye said.
In spite of the feedback, the General Overseer of RCCG expressed a couple of days after the fact that he implied what he said.
via http://www.oleevergist.com/2017/07/reasons-why-i-still-iron-my-wifes.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
daddy
Re: Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye by femolacqua(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Always leading by example.
Re: Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye by auntysimbiat(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Weldone shir

(1) (Reply)

Senior Pastor Warns Members Against Offering Local Currencies In Church. / What Is Eternal Sin? / ASSEMBLIES Of GOD: The Question Of SCHISM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.