Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (4380 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by TheAlternate: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!!

We are pleased to bring to you the much expected and most anticipated Romance section wooing challenge.

This Edition is for the Ladies. Yeah,,the Ladies.
And i'm your Host,,Oscar.
Our former host would not be able to run this program due to some personal reasons.

This is how it Goes: Our beautiful Ladies choose their men and get them wooed.

Now Ladies,,who is that guy you have been secretly crushing on? wink

That guy whom you like his sense of humor? grin

That guy whom you just can't help but smile when you see his posts? grin

Hmmm,,i bet the image is forming in your Head already. smiley

Well let's not waste much of our time.

All you have to do is select a guy you wish to woo and tag the Host's name so he will be notified.
For example: I wish to woo redbeans
Cc: Oscar.

It's that simple!

Let's get the Ball rolling. Ladies prove to the men that you are capable of doing it better. tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by NairalandCS(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin

Oya sexybbstar and Zarzar I'm on the market. Come and woo me now o before someone else does. grin

Feminists coming to scatter the thread like:

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Papiikush: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
We know the organizers for that event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by VargasVee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheAlternate:

WET DREAMS

As if they'll admit to it undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lemme woo papiikush, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, Lalasticla.la, deguynextdoor, seun, Victornezzar, greyboy5000.......

Hope I'm not asking for too much? sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Well, Well, Well... Where 'em ladies at?? grin

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Papiikush: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lemme woo papiikush, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, deguynextdoor, seun, Victornezzar, greyboy5000.......

lol, you can add more to the list

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lemme woo papi.ikush, McB.rooklyn, tosy.ne2much, Lalasticlala, deguy.nextdoor, seu.n, Vict.ornezzar, greyboy. 5000.......

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Papiikush:

lol, you can add more to the list

Oga, you suppose edit those monikers mentioned now especially mine... You're spamming my mentions... undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by professorfal: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by gentle136(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58291853]Lemme woo papiikush, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, deguynextdoor, seun, Victornezzar, greyboy5000.......

Hope I'm not asking for too much? sad only u? nobody remain 4 d other girls again o

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Awho(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nl ladies will rather hide inside a smoke screen than come out bold to any male on this platform. read my lips
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Victornezzar: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lemme woo papiikush, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, Lalasticlala, deguynextdoor, seun, Victornezzar, greyboy5000.......

Hunnay am coming 2 osun tomorrow 2 see ur parents
omo people wey u dey crush on plenty oo
I no like competition wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Maxi112: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op who send you work? let wait for the organizers to decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hunnay am coming 2 osun tomorrow 2 see ur parents omo people wey u dey crush on plenty oo I no like competition wink
You had better be fast.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
NairalandCS:
grin

Oya sexybbstar and Za.rzar I'm on the market. Come and woo me now o before someone else does. grin

Feminists coming to scatter the thread like:

I'm here.. Will you marry me?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheAlternate:
Hello Nairalanders!!

We are pleased to bring to you the much expected and most anticipated Romance section wooing challenge.

This Edition is for the Ladies. Yeah,,the Ladies.
And i'm your Host,,Oscar.
Our former host would not be able to run this program due to some personal reasons.

This is how it Goes: Our beautiful Ladies choose their men and get them wooed.

Well let's not waste much of our time.

All you have to do is select a guy you wish to woo and tag the Host's name so he will be notified.
For example: I wish to woo redbeans
Cc: Oscar.

It's that simple!

Let's get the Ball rolling. Ladies prove to the men that you are capable of doing it better. tongue
wow.. in the voice of efenation: ''who I B?''

I feel really honoured to be selectedsmiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:

I was happy for you when your post made front page...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mofeoluwadassah: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
airforce1 tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cc naijaboiy... undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
An alternative can't host it, sorry op.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

lol u serious ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
make I stop here
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247 who yo gonna woo? wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:

I was happy that your post hit fp..the mods really heard your cries. .lol
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

my sister... Thanks. I really put a lot into this. my dreams have now become a reality.

Back then in 2015, to even comment on the frontpage of a thread is hard talk of have my thread moved forward.

So emotional. Mentions and comments non stop like say i b babe smiley

In btw.. Help me read this o.p topic again. Did she pick me or was she only making an example shocked
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by offishialpablo: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
so all this babes cant even woo me.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by pongwa(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
jez passing

sisters brother wa oooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Victornezzar: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

You had better be fast.
lol no p grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol no p grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Victornezzar: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58294512][/quote]
boss owfa na
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

boss owfa na

Oga I they, how your girl Janet? No let her catch you with sexybbstar o grin

If not she go swear for you with her Virgin kpekus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: Pharmacy Employee Shares The Saddest Experience Of His Life. / Students Spotted Romancing Themselves Publicly / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.