Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (4433 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Age means nothing bro. If you really wish to marry, you can strike a combo with her, she's also ready for that. I will be your wingman.

I am not ready for marriage grin

Na him you come fly match me yesterday nearly break my chest bone and to never ready cry cry

*coughs*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Na him you come fly match me yesterday nearly break my chest bone and to never ready cry cry

*coughs*

Bro , no reason am grin . Nah because i dey reason say ur babe fit dey sleep and you come dey find wife grin ....

V u PM her already?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro , no reason am grin . Nah because i dey reason say ur babe fit dey sleep and you come dey find wife grin ....

V u PM her already?

Nope not yet. Maybe I will when I am less busy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Nope not yet. Maybe I will when I am less busy

Bro. Hurry PM her ooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro. Hurry PM her ooo

Single I they fear u o. Na so u hurry me yesterday enter bike drop me for half road cause I no bring fuel money. Now u don they hurry me again embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Single I they fear u o. Na so u hurry me yesterday enter bike drop me for half road cause I no bring fuel money. Now u don they hurry me again embarassed

No fear. Hibiscus76 is too beautiful, and down to earth. Don't miss her bro.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

No fear. Hibiscus76 is too beautiful, and down to earth. Don't miss her bro.

smiley Okay bro. Thanks. Real G
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

smiley Okay bro. Thanks. Real G

Welcome bro. If u serious, she's a best bet. Get to know her bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge / Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.