Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You (6210 Views)

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by pu7pl3(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Kid. Trying to make a point. How many pvssy have you fvcked, you are giving a lil word.... I pity this one life, generation, past present and future. Bastard . E pain am grin .

Kip displaying ur immaturity...its ur success dat will be measured by how many pvssys u fvcked not mine..foolish boy

6 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Kip displaying ur immaturity...its ur success dat will be measured by how many pvssys u fvcked not mine..foolish boy
bye

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by superemmy(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
rocasmilatos:
hehehe

As per pain killer di......ck
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by agbonkamen(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
galaciousbabe:
Lmao!!! Those desperate guys would tel you: "baby let me just rub the tip, i won't enter i promise >"sad wink wink cheesy grin
you just nailed it.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by kalufelix(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
chai
the evil that men do
babes keep dem coming abeg
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Gerrard59(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017
OP must have gotten it from Damilola's Instagram page.

The comments that made me laughed hard were:

"Open your own, let me open mine. Let them be looking at themselves"

"Let me just put it inside, I won't move"

grin grin grin

Funny enough, most men are humble at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by kuuljay(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

I jst Gave u a lil word of wisdom and ure childishly ranting..even goin the extra mile to make a meme..foolish boy
I know his type they go for call girls...pay as you go ..if you get what I mean
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by SplendidE(f): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
baby lemme just rob it between ur legs,I promise I won't enter

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by newslifeop: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
So many
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2017
"I wish I can keep my hands off your body for a minute"

When I say this, we smile and start kissing and that is IT!
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
kuuljay:
I know his type they go for call girls...pay as you go ..if you get what I mean

I get u fully man...let them not exchange his destiny with pure water
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
baby lemme just rob it between ur legs,I promise I won't enter
only boys still use that and only lady-dumbees fall for that.

Not sexie a'all.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Baby let me check if you are still wet.
dumb of him.

Some ladies will give him a slap full of hot sauce for that statement.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Leriebloom:
Guy: You're not being considerate, after all I have done for u grin

Me: Ayam not understanding grin grin
at least its clearly obvious he did all he did just to have what's behind your panty...

That's not love.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
superemmy:
I'd be like baby let me enter I wont be painful I promise
exactly what you tell 18yr olds

You can't use that nonsense for a mature Lady

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
cutedidah:
some guys be like,,,baby lemme just enter, I won't move.
thunder fall on them grin
how dumb the guy is...and you actually fell for that?

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
rocasmilatos:
Some will be like...baby let's cuddle and sleep
that's cute... At least you didn't sound D-i-R-t-Y.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Blackhawk03(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Izz your nipple paining you? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Leriebloom(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
at least its clearly obvious he did all he did just to have what's behind your panty...

That's not love.

Lol. When u say all, one would think he had given me heaven and earth. His "all the things he had done for me" was not having sex with me all through the months we had been dating and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by IamEmem(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
cutedidah:
some guys be like,,,baby lemme just enter, I won't move.
thunder fall on them grin

If he enters and dont move, na u go still wonder why him no move...Sense fall on you.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. When u say all, one would think he had given me heaven and earth. His "all the things he had done for me" was not having sex with me all through the months we had been dating and nothing more.
hahahahahhahahahaa!!! That dude is so so crazy grin grin grin

Seriously? Pussy got power over many guys oo grin

Tell me, didn't you laugh at him as loud as I'm laughing right now? grin grin

I actually thought he's seeing you through school, intro you to his parents and siblings, taken you out severally and spoilt you with gifts oo...didn't know it was that grin

Crazy guy you have there, while others are making money, you see them by the corner asking themselves... "How can I get to convince this geh to have sex with me?" grin
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Greenbullet(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
I Dont beg ooo, I like it and I do not ask her, I just carry her to the bed and it starts,
One girl like that I carried to the bed was asking "where are you taking me to" , as I put her on the bed and began to suck her nipples she said what are you trying to do ,after romance na so I Starr penetration , o boy see moaning the girl wan die , she dey scratch my back like say I dey stab her . lol

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nancy737(f): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
My guy will be like "Honey can we play arnd for some mins". grin
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Leriebloom(f): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahahahahhahahahaa!!! That dude is so so crazy grin grin grin

Seriously? Pussy got power over many guys oo grin

Tell me, didn't you laugh at him as loud as I'm laughing right now? grin grin

I actually thought he's seeing you through school, intro you to his parents and siblings, taken you out severally and spoilt you with gifts oo...didn't know it was that grin

Crazy guy you have there, while others are making money, you see them by the corner asking themselves... "How can I get to convince this geh to have sex with me?" grin

Lol. Amen o.

The guy didn't know the girl he was dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by superemmy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
exactly what you tell 18yr olds

You can't use that nonsense for a mature Lady

Abeg bros wetin you dey tell mature ladies? cheesy
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Ghosttt(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
I Dont beg ooo, I like it and I do not ask her, I just carry her to the bed and it starts,
One girl like that I carried to the bed was asking "where are you taking me to" , as I put her on the bed and began to suck her nipples she said what are you trying to do ,after romance na so I Starr penetration , o boy see moaning the girl wan die , she dey scratch my back like say I dey stab her . lol

Na man u be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Ghosttt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nancy737:
My guy will be like "Honey can we play arnd for some mins". grin

Hahahaha this 1 mus be a comedian. Lol next time e says dat, take him by his arm and start playing lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. Amen o.

The guy didn't know the girl he was dealing with.
I can believe you without doubt on that smiley

Stay safe my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:
undecided rubbish. When i can get laid by just clapping my hands.
Yimu..

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by cutedidah(f): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
how dumb the guy is...and you actually fell for that?

no chugar,,didn't fall for it, I actually stood up and ran.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by cutedidah(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
IamEmem:

If he enters and dont move, na u go still wonder why him no move...Sense fall on you.

why he no go move abi him banana nor dey work ni....
obongowo, ifot fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong / ***I Just Had My First Kiss In 2016 *** Boo's Lips Is So Succulent.. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.