Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal (1162 Views)

A Family Photo Shoot Turned Into A Beautiful Surprise Engagement (video,pics) / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by PapiNigga: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
She thought she was having a maternity shoot, only to turn around and see him on his knees.

The happy fiance who shared the photos on his media page, said:
"She said YES! 
I proposed to my best friend and mother of my children 2 days ago and couldn't be happier to spend the rest of my life with her."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/aww-check-out-this-beautiful-maternity.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by PapiNigga: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Papiikush: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
She is lucky to finally leave the baby mama zone.
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by cutedidah(f): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
which rest of the life is he talking about again... undecided
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Modsenemy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Asif she wasn't expecting it after she's carrying a baby .
And wat type of nail is that ?

Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Evablizin(f): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Omoh this man get mind ooo she don born pikins not even pikin for you and you come score another goal before you give am ring chai strong man one 33 for you HML in advance
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
cutedidah:
which rest of the life is he talking about again... undecided
His remaining life span na. grin
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Ehiscotch(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
What is it with this maternity shoot trend?
Can't women just stop showing us their ugly, shapeless and half unclad bodies all in the name of maternity shoot.
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by TrapHedges(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ill be back
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is really embarrassing sad
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lmao. Good man. He did the right thing. He saved the baby from being born out of wedlock. He did the honourable thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by WizAkzy: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by decatalyst(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Evablizin:
Omoh this man get mind ooo she don born pikins not even pikin for you and you come score another goal before you give am ring chai strong man one 33 for you HML in advance

The was a super-sub grin

Now, he wants to be starting the matches from the beginning.
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:

Would have been more embarrassing, if the lady is having the second baby out of wedlock grin
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by atilla(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
At least he is a good guy by proposing and making her happy and a wife

Other guys even me sef I would prolly just be sending her house money cause after burning 2 wet in she go do again?
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by kinkybunny(f): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Modsenemy:
Asif she wasn't expecting it after she's carrying a baby .
And wat type of nail is that ?
Ask her oo grin
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:

ON BEHALF OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE UNBORN CHILD, I'M ASHAMED OF THEM!
angry
Re: Aww! Check Out This Beautiful Maternity Shoot Turned Marriage Proposal by sinaj(f): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Would have been more embarrassing, if the lady is having the second baby out of wedlock grin
it's 3rd actually

(1) (Reply)

Stylish Or Trashy? Beautiful Bride Rocks Bo-obs-baring Wedding Dress / 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys / I Saw My Boss In My Dream Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.