Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys (1162 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys? / Why Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by MyAbsuMovies(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys And How To Become One Of Them.

Many men can’t understand why girls like bad guys and how they attract good and sweet girls. After all, it may seem that good guys attract more attention and love of girls, but it is quite the contrary for some reason.

In fact, not every woman can say why she likes a particular man. However, there are some distinctive features that women appreciate in bad men.

1. Their courage . The first and most important thing that attracts women in bad guys is courage. Princes from fairy tales are gentle, kind and tender. Of course, many women like this, but sooner or later they get bored with them, and bad guys
will always surprise.

A gentle, easygoing, well groomed man who gives flowers, invites on dates under the moon and thinks about how to make a purpose, more often is considered by a woman as an excellent true friend, with whom she can talk
heart-to-heart. Bad men show a maximum of qualities that are not inherent to
women, so the fair s*x feels quite differently near such men.

2. Reliability. Good guys are very compliant and rarely show their character so as not to scare women. But this is not attractive because bad men can provide women with reliability. Such men are often leaders, so real women want to obey and show their weakness. Bad men are selfish, they look good, impulsive and strong both morally and physically, so many women want to give birth to a child from them.

Same factors are taken into an account when it comes to dating interracial partners .

3. Good s*x. A bad guy rarely thinks about whether it is good for a woman while having s*x. This is due to his incredible selfishness, but this doesn’t stop any woman. Contrary to logic , a woman prefers not the one who thinks about her and gives her maximum pleasure, but someone who is controlled only by his own desires.

Such men are irresistible in s*x, don’t stop to ask partners about whether it’s good for them, they just do everything the way they like. The thirst for hot passionate s*x is one of the decisive reasons for choosing a partner.

4. The desire to tame . Many women don’t know how to feel weak. Some men love their women, blow out specks of dust, give gifts, warm in cold weather and realize women’s dreams, and others don’t call for weeks, disappears and even can say
rudeness sometimes. And here women’s interest appears:
they want to change them, tame and adjust to themselves. Of course, it is difficult for women to justify or explain this behavior, but they just quickly become bored with exemplary and
positive men, and bad guys don’t let them relax. So if you treat your girlfriends like this, it may be the reason why you are still single. Such a relationship can be called walking on the edge of a knife, but many women are consciously doing it.

SHARE POST WITH FRIENDS

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who is a bad guy?
Define that first for me...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by MyAbsuMovies(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
A bad guy here we mean a bad boi
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
nobody likes bad boys undecided but the Ill informed and damaged.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Ladyjumong(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
if thats what bad boys is all about then i dnt need one.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by FemiEddy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op there are differences between
1. A bad boy
2. A bad guy
3. A good bad guy
Don't mistake them o grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by sekxyqueen(f): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
those are the qualities of a good bad guy..
bad guys are very dangerous, ,and ladies tend to run away from them..cos they bring nothing but pains,,,

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by mizzytan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
True. Sometimes I wonder when a guy treats his girl bad and she keeps coming back. Now I understand the guy is a BAD guy.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
None of this is true
Being nice does not mean one can not be confident, good in bed or any of those things you mentioned

I like my actions to be speak not my fake attitude

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Centimetre: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bad guys carry big diks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by internationalman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm the nicest person I know and I do almost all of those things listed above, yet ladies queue up to date me.......

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Chiboi404: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
So true girls don't like cool guyz dey take dem like mumu but if u b bad sharp guy she go succumb ASAP ...... Girls don deserve all d sweet care bcoz most of dem don't even care about we guyz

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Orodje(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
those are the qualities of a good bad guy..
bad guys are very dangerous, ,and ladies tend to run away from them..cos they bring nothing but pains,,,
When it comes to love even the baddest guy can be very romantic and the good guy might broke your heart; haven't you seen bad guys change because of their bae

I nor go lie, am a gentle guy but i prefer my girl a little bad nor kon dey form holy Mary for me, I love them wild cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by sekxyqueen(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Orodje:

When it comes to love even the baddest guy can be very romantic and the good guy might broke your heart; haven't you seen bad guys change because of their bae

I nor go lie, am a gentle guy but i prefer my girl a little bad nor kon dey form holy Mary for me, I love them wild cool
yeah they can be very romantic but all na wash...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by bamisepeters(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Seriously Op i understand your points and where you intend to take our attention to. All those things you have in that list can also be traced to a good guy. They even do this in a way that those bad guys cannot contend with. See, the bad guys want to impress not just her but even others and is not ready to stop at just her.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
TRASH..a responsible woman will always be attracted to a responsible good man.an irresponsible woman will always be attracted to an irresponsible bad man.that's the reality of life.u attract your kind..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys by lalanice(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
I hate topics like this. ... most of the time y'all don't know what you're talking about

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Boss In My Dream Last Night / Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. / Before You Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.