Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? (5173 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
I got this piece from a colleague of mine and decided to share.. Please note that its not my write up.

Whatsapp Guys

I don't know if it's a new trend or something. But most of these guys that insist on getting a lady's phone number are the ones that never call. Instead once they get the number, they run to WhatsApp to add you and the next thing you get is a WhatsApp chat that says;
"Hi baby, good to have you here". Like what the hell?

Well, I have a trick for that. I have a number that isn't registered on WhatsApp. So if they insist like their lives depend on the number, I just give it to them, knowing fully well how it works. Most times, I usually get a call after two days from them;
" Hello, it's John, the guy you gave your number few days ago. It seems you are not on WhatsApp on this number. Please can I have your WhatsApp number "?.
Can you imagine? Give you my WhatsApp number so you'll kill my battery with endless chats.
Some of these chats can be so annoying and IQ reducing. You will see chats like:
" Sup", "Howdy"?, " Wadup"? "What are you up to"? " fine geh, talk to me nah"... The list is just annoyingly endless.
Some even add you and immediately start doing the WhatsApp call. And then you get a message; " why are not picking my calls or are you busy"?. If I don't take your WhatsApp calls, why not call the normal way if the call is that important.
It gets more annoying when they start sending you copied messages that require you to send to all your contacts and blah blah blah...

This is actually becoming a nuisance. Most of us get don't like having unhealthy conversations. We don't enjoy reading the same thing over and over again. Get innovative and creative if you have to chat or just Stop it!
Thank you.

After reading this writeup, it really cracked me up... Guys and ladies what do you think? No hate comments please

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
I no go kuku blame the writer, na the guys wey dey ask for numbers upandan I go blame. Most guys have lost their self worth and self respect to the chase of pussy.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by TheHistorian(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by tobillionaire(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
this is buharis regime, chat is cheaper than call... girls, pls cooperate with us and economise things its not easy to have 10 girlfriends na grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Papiikush: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't call...Might have 10k Airtime on my phone, I wouldn't call you.

Not my thing.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Victornezzar: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Uhhhmn I do kal some
But chatting is better
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by VargasVee(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Drop me a voice note. If I know you, I ring back.

If not, you can piss off undecided
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:
Drop me a voice note. If I know you, I ring back.

If not, you can piss off undecided
nigga u mean grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
tobillionaire:
this is buharis regime, chat is cheaper than call... girls, pls cooperate with us and economise things its not easy to have 10 girlfriends na grin
my brother... You said it all... grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I no go kuku blame the writer, na the guys wey dey ask for numbers upandan I go blame. Most guys have lost their self worth and self respect to the chase of pussy.
Blaming guys who demand for number shouldn't be your problem. But those who act foolishly after taking the numbers. Even if they're "Broke" they should pretend to be ok on such occasions.

You just took a girl's number and you're giving her a free whatsapp call...what does that tell of you?. N100 airtime call won't kill. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Blaming guys who demand for number shouldn't be your problem. But those who act foolishly after taking the numbers. Even if they're "Broke" they should pretend to be ok on such occasions.

You just took a girl's number and you're giving her a free whatsapp call...what does that tell of you?. N100 airtime call won't kill. grin
whatsapp call ain't bad na..
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

HONESTLY!
THAT'S WHY YOU'LL SEE A GUY DRESSED UP WITH ITEMS WORTH ABOVE 30K CRAWLING BEHIND A GIRL DRESSED IN 1K LEGGINGS AND SLIPPERS, BECAUSE OF ASSS.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
whatsapp call ain't bad na..
Lol, grin it's bad on such occasions. Do the whatsapp calls when you've established a relationship with the girl, not when you're still trying to and she'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

WhatsApp call is free?...no be money them take use buy the data? Lol.

And the fact that a guy doesn't call you doesn't mean he's broke. I never get power call my close pals finish come be one random chick wey gimme number?. Wetin I wan tell am? Lol...and its not as if most of you can keep an intelligent conversation going sef. Most of y'all are boring as fvck!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, grin it's bad on such occasions. Do the whatsapp calls when you've established a relationship with the girl, not when you're still trying to and she'll understand.
in Nigeria its always one rule or the other...

The people who made whatsapp are not fools na.. They made it So that all these network providers can go out of business... U need to see the amount of money mtn makes per day . u won't even want to buy airtime to add to their cash again sef...

Well.. What do I know.. Everyone opinion differs... grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

And the fact that a guy doesn't call you doesn't mean he's broke. I never get power call my close pals finish come be one random chick wey gimme number?. Wetin I wan tell am? Lol
What we're talking about is the impression it creates. Whether he's broke or not no one knows but such calls shows he isn't ready to use up his call credit or doesn't have.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HONESTLY!
THAT'S WHY YOU'LL SEE A GUY DRESSED UP WITH ITEMS WORTH ABOVE 30K CRAWLING BEHIND A GIRL DRESSED IN 1K LEGGINGS AND SLIPPERS, BECAUSE OF ASSS.
undecided

They always want to impress.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by VargasVee(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
nigga u mean grin

LMAO it's crazy man. Some guys are shameless.

It was like a night out during the holidays, so a close friend of mine said she wanted to hangout cause we all went to the same middle school and it's been long. I usually have to be dragged along to those things grin. I just had a milkshake and this other guy was just ordering like he was the one going to foot the bills. God knows what happened after that day. One of the ladies was telling me my friend's a f--kin deadbeat grin grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by starwar(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
After I do call her what next?....come and tell me out or send me recharge card?
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
What we're talking about is the impression it creates. Whether he's broke or not no one knows but such calls shows he isn't ready to use up his call credit.

Only a shallow minded gold digging whor.e would use that to create an "impression". grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
What we're talking about is the impression it creates. Whether he's broke or not no one knows but such calls shows he isn't ready to use up his call credit or doesn't have.
we all know the situation of these network quality . you and I know that the network is bad when it comes to radio calls
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:

LMAO it's crazy man. Some guys are shameless.

It was like a night out during the holidays, so a close friend of mine said she wanted to hangout cause we all went to the same middle school and it's been long. I usually have to be dragged along to those things grin. I just had a milkshake and this other guy was just ordering like he was the one going to foot the bills. God knows what happened after that day. One of the ladies was telling me my friend's a f--kin deadbeat grin grin
lmao... The guy sha.. Wanting to impress... Not a nice move from him
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by libertyfather(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Call nah call, coming home from the office you drive or you enter public transport dint u get home... abi to subscribe nah free?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
libertyfather:
Call nah call, coming home from the office you drive or you enter public transport dint u get home... abi to subscribe nah free?
my brother.. No mind these ladies oo... They should go back and study mass communication
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
in Nigeria its always one rule or the other...

The people who made whatsapp are not fools na.. They made it So that all these network providers can go out of business... U need to see the amount of money mtn makes per day . u won't even want to buy airtime to add to their cash again sef...

Well.. What do I know.. Everyone opinion differs... grin
Nobody is saying whatsapp calls shouldn't be used but how it's used is the issue here.

JaffreyJamez, it's an unspoken code and has nothing to do with golddigging. Even as a girl, if I happen to have a friend who often calls on whatsapp, I would question what she does with her call credit.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Nobody is saying whatsapp calls shouldn't be used but how it's used is the issue here.

JaffreyJamez, it's an unspoken code and has nothing to do with golddigging. Even as a girl, if I happen to have a friend who often calls on whatsapp, I would question what she does with her call credit.
ok.. I respect your opinion . let's see what other ladies have to say
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

Different people have their own ways of communicating. Some people find chatting on WhatsApp more convenient for them than picking up the phone to call. Nobody should be judged by that.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by unqombothi(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

And the fact that a guy doesn't call you doesn't mean he's broke. I never get power call my close pals finish come be one random chick wey gimme number?. Wetin I wan tell am? Lol... and its not as if most of you can keep an intelligent conversation going sef. Most of y'all are boring as fvck!
That is the thing. Guy is supposed to be "creative and innovative" and intelligent and all. And the girl? Well, she's a girl naa.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
unqombothi:

That is the thing. Guy is supposed to be "creative and innovative" and intelligent and all. And the girl? Well, she's a girl naa.

So being a girl excuses them from being "creative and innovative"?...that's just all shades of wrong bro.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Different people have their own ways of communicating. Some people find chatting on WhatsApp more convenient for them than picking up the phone to call. Nobody should be judged by that.
Shouldn't common sense tell some of you that starting up a conversation with someone you just met through a whatsapp call is wrong?. I'm really wowed at how you're turning it to judging people. And you said girls are boring...well, most of you lack the mental ability to keep a conversation going without hinting on sex. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by unqombothi(f): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So being a girl excuses them from being "creative and innovative"?...that's just all shades of wrong bro.
Well, they said folks no longer understand jokes, ironies or sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by unqombothi(f): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Shouldn't common sense tell some of you that starting up a conversation with someone you just met through a whatsapp call is wrong?. I'm really wowed at how you're turning it to judging people. And you said girls are boring...well, most of you lack the mental ability to keep a conversation going without hinting on sex. grin
I think the real problem is most of them girls don't meet the guy halfway. I get your point, but guys who can keep a convo going often find a girl who isn't making any effort.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / China Copies Brazil Miss Bumbum Contest By Celebrating Women's Bumbum(photos,18+ / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.