Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you (7297 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? / Bleeping Is My Hobby, I Don't Fvck For Money, I Fvck For D Fun Of It'- Lady Brag / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by johnsonpolice: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think its bad.how could one enjoy sex in a car ?as for me its bad and can't try it.
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Yeah, I like an industrious woman. You're thinking of making more money already? Lesotho is yours. I think I'll make the private jets two. One is just for your luggage grin. You'll shop in SA, Milan, or anywhere you like. How many days will you need to shop before you get here?
I hope you don't think I'm just interested in your body? This is how I treat my friends.

Wow! a two private jets just for me?. I promise to let you own it cheesy. I won't take long hun , and you will be on my mind in every transaction tongue. I don't want you to treat me like a friend when I get there , please be merciless and make me pay for shrinking your bank balance grin.
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Wow! a two private jets just for me?. I promise to let you own it cheesy. I won't take long hun , and you will be on my mind in every transaction tongue. I don't want you to treat me like a friend when I get there , please be merciless and make me pay for shrinking your bank balance grin.
I feel like a proud owner already grin. I'm going to brand it "property of World peace Nig. Ltd", with my face as a faccking logo. A logo so huge you will never forget whose money you've been chopping kiss. I will be so merciless, you'll be grateful. Baby, you're about to witness the only thing bigger than money- moi in all my glory, splendor and deliciousness wink. I hope you can handle the miracle you're about to experience. It's a Full arsenal thing.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I feel like a proud owner already grin. I'm going to brand it "property of World peace Nig. Ltd", with my face as a faccking logo. A logo so huge you will never forget whose money you've been chopping kiss. I will be so merciless, you'll be grateful. Baby, you're about to witness the only thing bigger than money- moi in all my glory, splendor and deliciousness wink. I hope you can handle the miracle you're about to experience. It's a Full arsenal thing.

Lol, you can even draw your weapon on it. I want to experience your unforgiving thrusts tongue . I'm sure your dark weapon of destruction will leave me speaking pure Yoruba grin. I feel blessed already cheesy
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you can even draw your weapon on it. I want to experience your unforgiving thrusts tongue . I'm sure your dark weapon of destruction will leave me speaking pure Yoruba grin. I feel blessed already cheesy
Hahahaha In many tongues you will speak. You will even find yourself discovering languages spoken in the most remote parts of the earth. It's all good, we can always explain away with the many stamps on your passports. After all you're messing with a money sprayer now grin. You feel blessed? it's only but the beginning. grin Hope you won't tell your girls 'cause they might get greedy and want what you're enjoying. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Hahahaha In many tongues you will speak. You will even find yourself discovering languages spoken in the most remote parts of the earth. It's all good, we can always explain away with the many stamps on your passports. After all you're messing with a money sprayer now grin. You feel blessed? it's only but the beginning. grin Hope you won't tell your girls 'cause they might get greedy and want what you're enjoying. wink

Lol, I'm going to make you lose a lot weight hun with all the sweating you will be doing daily. I hope you can spray more than money tongue, it takes a lot to keep me interested cheesy. Those biatches will never even meet you, I know how they roll grin.
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abi
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm going to make you lose a lot weight hun with all the sweating you will be doing daily. I hope you can spray more than money tongue, it takes a lot to keep me interested cheesy. Those biatches will never even meet you, I know how they roll grin.

I'm on a special diet already. I've got all kinds of aphrodisiacs to keep the eiffel tower forever reaching for the stars. And I spray so generously you would mistake the bedroom for a carwash cheesy. Is that enough to sustain your interest?

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I'm on a special diet already. I've got all kinds of aphrodisiacs to keep the eiffel tower forever reaching for the stars. And I spray so generously you would mistake the bedroom for a carwash cheesy. Is that enough to sustain your interest?

Lol, then I cannot wait to get to Abuja and put your abilities to the test. wink
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

grin nah the guy be this, @lionessza

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Lol, that's my king baby grin
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Lionessza, is this the competition whom you told I'm a village chief? But why do you have to demote me so?
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Lionessza, is this the competition whom you told I'm a village chief? But why do you have to demote me so?

I didn't want to break his heart hun , I wanted him to think I was downgrading so he could sleep better at night grin if he knew the truth , I'd be dead by now . He's too jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
moderngist:
I dont really belive this; some one told me fucking a lady in your a taboo. cos i remember fucking a lady in my car and right after that some bad things started happening.. i have since sold the car..see for your self...http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff

I believe you create what you believe. If you think it is bad luck then it sure will be bad luck because that is what you will notice. If uve told your subconscious that then it will definitely be bad back
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

I didn't want to break his heart hun , I wanted him to think I was downgrading so he could sleep better at night grin if he knew the truth , I'd be dead by now . He's too jealous grin
You women and your ways. Na wa for you. After two jets and all the shopping sprees, you can't even say something nice about me in my absence. I am seriously offended.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You women and your ways. Na wa for you. After two jets and all the shopping sprees, you can't even say something nice about me in my absence. I am seriously offended.

Lol, sorry babe. I was trying save that broke guy from committing suicide grin . He is still pained that I left him for you lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, that's my king baby grin

Hahahahahaha. Good luck baby. HML grin

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

grin village chief grin . When is the next harvest?.
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by Lionessza(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Hahahahahaha. Good luck baby. HML grin

Lol, thanks tongue
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Habaa
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Haba
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK o
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Haba
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by MissRaine69(f): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Why are people so gullible? Do it wherever and do it whenever
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by uboma(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
Why are people so gullible? Do it wherever and do it whenever

I admire your bluntness.

1 Like

Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2017
just wondering
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helloo
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you by moderngist(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love / Opening The Door For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.