Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? (5308 Views)

A Girl Knows If You'll Fvck Or Not From The Very First Moment Of Meeting You? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
i don't fvck women, i don't fvck men either. I mostly masturbate (no time and money to chase girls), but i try to give myself the longest possible time before i do the needful. When i get too hot/wait too long, i start feeling unnecessarily emotional and start wanting attention from women. Usually i would call the ladies i have their contacts on my phone or message them on whatsapp. I don't really make it clear that i wanna fvck them (because you can't just call a woman and ask her to come fvck you except you guys have been fvcking eachother, or you gat money to drop). I just start proposing love (not literaly though), usually they don't show up so i masturbate.

After that, i don't even look at anything on skirt any longer till am hot again, usually, after some days.

Maybe this is peculiar to me alone but am just curious and i wanna know... Guys, how do you feel when you don't release sperm for a long time??

Ladies, how do you feel when you don't get fvcked (either by yourself or a man) for a long time??

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by RevenGeMission: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Read your bible pray everyday if you want to grow

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Read your bible pray everyday if you want to grow
apart from reading the Bible, i pray everyday bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
If you don't Bleep you want die but if you are feeling too hot just masturbate or go to a LovePeddler house, pick one and spend the night in your place.Thats all

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Although it hard but you just need to have self control

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by officialfestus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
If you don't Bleep you want die but if you are feeling too hot just masturbate or go to a LovePeddler house, pick one and spend the night in your place.Thats all
how do you feel when you are feeling too hot?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rosay15:
Although it hard but you just need to have self control
you guys aint getting the question. How do you feel when you are feeling so Hot? Do you just feel and behave normal? Do you start feeling emotional just like me? What do you feel?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by klosety45: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Op what u said is true. Many guys won'T ADMIT IT. u think weird things when u dont release for a long time. Get a wife asap.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

you guys aint getting the question. How do you feel when you are feeling so Hot? Do you just feel and behave normal? Do you start feeling emotional just like me? What do you do feel?
.. I feel emotional and I start to dey imaging all sort of tins like to say my guy dey here oh how e go sweet pass but I no get choice Dan to masturbate and if I no do dat I go sha find something to do or go take shower with cold water and sleep den it gone... Dat's my own little secret thou so I don't kmw abt other..

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
klosety45:
Op what u said is true. Many guys won'T ADMIT IT. u think weird things when u dont release for a long time. Get a wife asap.

weird things like what and what bro?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by anochuko01(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
shower...take a walk. but havin a gf is important. even whn theres no sex, youll feel 'ok' just talking to her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rosay15:
.. I feel emotional and I start to dey imaging all sort of tins like to say my guy dey here oh how e go sweet pass but I no get choice Dan to masturbate and if I no do dat I go sha find something to do or go take shower with cold water and sleep den it gone... Dat's my own little secret thou so I don't kmw abt other..
hahaha... I just learnt something from your post (am not the only one who feels emotional when Hot, and i hate being emotional so much).

But shey you know, after taking bath with cold water, you will still feel Hot sometime soon as long as you don't quench the hunger burning in you so you can't continue bathing with cold water all the time, you'll definitely masturbate right?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
anochuko01:
shower...take a walk. but havin a gf is important. even whn theres no sex, youll feel 'ok' just talking to her
what did you just say bro?

Ok i get it....talking to your girlfriend when you are Hot will make your sexual urge go away right?

Different strokes for different folks i guess.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Ebuka2016 post=68936559]
hahaha... I just learnt something from your post (am not the only one who feels emotional when Hot, and i hate being emotional so much).

But shey you know, after taking bath with cold water, you will still feel Hot sometime soon as long as you don't quench the hunger burning in you so you can't continue bathing with cold water all the time, you'll definitely masturbate right? [/quodo... It really depend on how bad it is but most of d time it really work for me and if it doesn't work I go out and mixed with pple or just sitting infront of my house and b looking wat is happening outside, from there I forget abt being Hot..
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Rosay15 post=68936904][/quote]
God of mercy!

I've heard things this afternoon sha... I got no reason to doubt you anyway because am me and you are you, we are different that way.

Thanks for your contribution anyway. I did learn something from your post.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

God of mercy!

I've heard things this afternoon sha... I got no reason to doubt you anyway because am me and you are you, we are different that way.

Thanks for your contribution anyway. I did learn something from your post.
... You welcome but above all, u need a girl..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rosay15:
just for sex?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Ebuka2016 post=68937371]
just for sex?[/quotfo... No, bt being in relationship also help. As for me even wen am Hot and with my guy even without having sex am fine.. So everything is nt abt sex. There is so many tins u guys will share together.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Diseye29(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
I feel good
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Rosay15 post=68937778][/quote]
well, am not a made guy and i choose to focus to avoid unnecessary distractions and expenses. I think thats best for me at this point in my life. Also, i dislike being emotional. Being in relationships or loving someone who loves me back and we get to talk occassionally, makes me emotional and depressed. I can't deal dear but thanks for your advice. All i want is a fvck mate. Unfortunately, am kinda trying to be close to God so i avoid that too. Masturbation does it for me. Its a sin too but its better than going through the whole process of shyking a woman, calling her on the phone and getting all emotional unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Diseye29:
I feel good
you mean the opposite?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by RevenGeMission: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

apart from reading the Bible, i pray everyday bro

Good boy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Good boy
thunder fire you bro (real talk)
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Remijuice: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Remijuice: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
OP

Same With

Me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rosay15:
do you have a guy?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

well, am not a made guy and i choose to focus to avoid unnecessary distractions and expenses. I think thats best for me at this point in my life. Also, i dislike being emotional. Being in relationships or loving someone who loves me back and we get to talk occassionally, makes me emotional and depressed. I can't deal dear but thanks for your advice. All i want is a fvck mate. Unfortunately, am kinda trying to be close to God so i avoid that too. Masturbation does it for me. Its a sin too but its better than going through the whole process of shyking a woman, calling her on the phone and getting all emotional unnecessarily.
... It okay dear.. It your choice.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Rosay15(f): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
eosigwe:
do you have a guy?
.. Yes
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by Uglymugg: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
@Ebuka2016, I like your sincerity and openness. When I'm Hot, my heart beats very fast. Also, any woman I see becomes fvcking beautiful and perfect in my eyes. I also can't masturbate so I just enjoy the feeling. It makes me appreciate the kind of relief women can give to men.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Am I d only one who does not know how to masturbate ni wink
Re: How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebuka2016:

how do you feel when you are feeling too hot?
I feel like you bro but I masturbate, control myself or go down the street to pick a LovePeddler.I take her home and we pass the night.To me I pick a prostitute once or twice a month as the case maybe.And bro remember relationships are distractions,drama,stress,and it saves you the cost of maintaining a relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Sex From Me. How Do I Tell Her Am Having STD? / When It Refuses To Enter Inside Then Do This / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.