Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

There Is A God: How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A God: How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind. (1517 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: There Is A God: How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind. by blueAgent(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
LightandDarkness:

They both created the demand for slaves and enslaved Africans, how could they create the demand for slave trade without using Africans as slaves. Furthermore, slaves were not solely captured by locals. Can you prove either of those scenarios are wrong?

North Africa is a very large region. You are basing this on Egypt, Ethiopia, and Eritrea?.

Of course Jesus wasn't an European and probably wasn't white, makes you wonder why the missionaries presented a white Jesus to the africans. How Christianity arrived in Europe is not particularly relevant to this discussion focused on africa-more specifically Nigeria.

In my previous post i said. "Kingdoms that resisted missionaries and colonial rule were subjugated using warfare." The Sokoto Caliphate was one of those kingdoms, largely an Islamic caliphate and one of the most organized governmental systems at the time, military conquest presented the only way to take the caliphate. Lord lugard himself took the caliphate and cemented British rule which made it possible to amalgamate Nigeria. Religious control prior was not possible and religious control after wasn't necessary when military subjugation had been achieved. The relationship between Christianity and colonialism can be more clearly seen in the south.

Who said Jesus was not White?

Click and read an open secret.

www.nairaland.com/3568023/most-europeans-israelities
Re: There Is A God: How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
blueAgent:

You say you have never heard of him? then you are a contract Atheists.
Sorry, I like to think for myself. I don't need anyone else to justify my atheism
Re: There Is A God: How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind. by blueAgent(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
felixomor:

So Christianity came from the europeans?
Wow shocked
By the way, why don't you also reject the enlightenment, healthcare and western education they brought?

Nice question. Atheists are typical hypocrites. The reason he has the ability to use the internet is becos of christainity and the Education that came with it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai!!! Pastor Odumeje Aka The Lion Himself Displays Another Talent (video) / Is Once Saved Always Saved A Fake Gospel? Lets See - Jack Kelley / The Arab Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.