Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) (895 Views)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by argob44(f): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Former Anambra state governor, Peter Obi has called for the restructuring of Nigeria, stating that it will help reduce the cost of governance.

Peter Obi, speaking on Channels' Sunday Politics, also suggests that Presidency should speak to Nnamdi Kanu. He says most of the political elite don't have the respect of the people.

Watch the video below:

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/peter-obi-calls-restructuring-nigeria.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hra_lXZTlec

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na xo
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by Igboesika: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who would have thought of restructuring if not for Nnamdi Kanu's struggle .
But sorry, it's too late to restructure.
Referendum is the only option left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by IJOBA2: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
SURELY AFONJA MUSLIMS WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWgrin. CLICK SHARE IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS AFONJA MUSLIM LADY ABOVE ME IS AN EDUCATED ILLITERATEangry
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by chuka5000(m): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2017
please when will this guy contest for president of naija, I'll vote for him with my whole heart
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by akoredeadejoke: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Do you even know the meaning of referendum?
Igboesika:
Who would have thought of restructuring if not for Nnamdi Kanu's struggle .
But sorry, it's too late to restructure.
Referendum is the only option left.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by akoredeadejoke: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2017
LA click LA flog
IJOBA2:
SURELY AFONJA MUSLIMS WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWgrin. CLICK SHARE IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS AFONJA MUSLIM LADY ABOVE ME IS AN EDUCATED ILLITERATEangry
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by IJOBA2: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2017
akoredeadejoke:
LA click LA flog
LA QUOTE ME AGAIN LA DIEangry
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by Desyner: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Restructuring is the right way to go. We cant continue subsidizing laziness with free oil money.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by LoveMachine(m): 3:37am On Jul 10, 2017
akoredeadejoke:
Do you even know the meaning of referendum?

My people keep shouting referendum because they believe there is no way that anyone will vote to stay. Unfortunately, they don't understand that a referendum can be manipulated.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria (VIDEO) by argob44(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen The Future O For Nigeria’s Economy … – Osinbajo / Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Speaks On Abuja House Theft / Reno Tweet On Lai Mohammed Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.