Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? (810 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result / When Love Was Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? by DicksonDonny(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
If love was declared to be a sin will you still fall in love,do you think you will ever make it to heaven? People please send your thought on this!
Re: If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? by lordizak(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
I don't know the kind of love u mean. If it's the one i have 4 my mum and siblings, i don't think i will stop loving them even in the face of death.
Re: If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? by DicksonDonny(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
I don't mean the kind of love u feel for your brothers,sisters,neighbours and so on,i mean the kind of love you do feel for an opposite sex say your girlfriend/lover/wife,
Re: If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? by Kadejo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
Bible say, love ur neihbour like ur self. i dont tink dat love can b a sin, bt love of lust
Re: If Love Was Declared Sin Will You Inherite Heaven? by DicksonDonny(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
You didn't get my question, i never said it was a sin,i only said :if it was to be a sin would you be able to live without it?

(1) (Reply)

Girl / Where Does The Love Go To? / A Man Slept With A Dead Body 4 1 Million,will U Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.