Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? (4099 Views)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse. / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by CHAVINCI: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
actually got my 1st kiss when i was 16 from a girl i was seriously crushing on back den,my dick jst stood attention 4 more dan 2hrs afta dat
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Edopesin: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
CuteEmma:
That should be 18... 200level second semester,
Like Seriously
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by pterson(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
#TeamV up till now. I was rescued from one girl that tried to disvirgin my lips two years ago. #Thanksgiving mode
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by pterson(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
CHAVINCI:
actually got my 1st kiss when i was 16 from a girl i was seriously crushing on back den,my dick jst stood attention 4 more dan 2hrs afta dat
na wa o. 2 hours? And you never had a heart attack?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Edopesin: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Had My First Kiss Whn I Was 15 SS2 Frm My Senior
Those Were Gud Times
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
CuteEmma:
That should be 18... 200level second semester,

hi i'm hunter

and i would love to be ur friend angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=legitimatefrank1 post=58323491]am trying to be honest[how possible is that]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Soren4(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
it was cool tho buh twas like this

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58327845]

hi i'm hunter
and i would love to be ur friend angry[a hunter that hunts only pussies...jeez]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Nuerta2705 post=58332636][/quote]

lmfddhtfe (laughing my fvcking dry dick hunter to forever ercetion) cheesy cheesy

oh c'mon bae
who the fvck told you that shiiiii shocked shocked shocked

yours faithfully aiint no hunter of pussies..............i swear smiley smiley smiley

wait o are you the lady cuteemma and dis is ur alternate or are you miss nuerta
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58335231]

lmfddhtfe (laughing my fvcking dry dick hunter to forever ercetion) cheesy cheesy

oh c'mon bae

yours faithfully aiint no hunter of pussies..............i swear smiley smiley smiley

wait o are you the lady cuteemma and dis is ur alternate or are you miss nuerta [lolzz...am nuerta]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Nuerta2705 post=58358362][/quote]

[oh i see]

[why do i have this feeling like i know you ]

[oya start spilling]

[,.,......who are you really?,]

[Where have we met before?,]

[whats ur real name?]

[What time did we meet again?]

[whats ur main moniker?]

[why do you like replying with dem parenthesis?]

[i await the ans to these questions smiley smiley]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by CuteEmma(f): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh c'mon bae

wait o are you the lady cuteemma and dis is ur alternate or are you miss nuerta
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by CuteEmma(f): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hi i'm hunter
Huh.. Owk... Buh which kain be this?? PumpumHunter undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by CuteEmma(f): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hi i'm hunter
Huh.. Owk... Buh which kain be this?? PumpumHunter undecided
thepussyhunter:

hi i'm hunter
Huh.. Owk... Buh which kain moniker be this?? PumpumHunter undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58360261]

[oh i see]

[why do i have this feeling like i know you ]

[oya start spilling]

[,.,......who are you really?,]

[Where have we met before?,]

[whats ur real name?]

[What time did we meet again?]

[whats ur main moniker?]

[why do you like replying with dem parenthesis?]

[i await the ans to these questions smiley smiley][real name is Uchenna Mbanefo] that is the much i can provide
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
CuteEmma:
Huh.. Owk...
Buh which kain moniker be this?? PumpumHunter undecided

lol

how about we forget the moniker plus how absurd it is and assume its just HUNTER wink wink wink

anyways since WE have BOTH come to the agreement of being friends below are the rules of our friendship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1.) you get to give me a mention to say hi every time you happen to be online

2.) you must always login at 2am every friday and saturdays so we could have our long friends talk

3.) you must drop at least 6 kiss emoji / emoticon for me anytime u mention me when you're logged on to nl

4.) we get to send pms as often as we want

5.) you must log in by 9am on all weekdays to say hi and drop dem kiss emoji (note dis is quite diff from when you log in on ur own will)

6.) we get to exchange pictures

and lastly

7.) we get to exchange NUMBERS

great right? wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Nuerta2705 post=58370189][/quote]

[oh......i see.............hmmm still tryna place the name cos i'm quite certain i know you[/b]

[errmm hope you dont mind me asking but errr is nuerta kinda ur english name or...........?]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58373378]

[oh......i see.............hmmm still tryna place the name cos i'm quite certain i know you[/b]

[errmm hope you dont mind me asking but errr is nuerta kinda ur english name or...........?][nuerta is my nick, an anagram of the word "Nature"]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Nuerta2705 post=58374685][/quote]

[wow!!.....thats cool...... ...Why didnt i even think of that.....,,]

[so errrmm nature as in naturally endowned in all ramifications wink wink]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2017
children of the world shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
21years
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by GawzMan(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
MY FIRST DAY IN LIFE I GOT MY FIRST KISS FROM THE NURSE
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58375169]

[wow!!.....thats cool...... ...Why didnt i even think of that.....,,]

[so errrmm nature as in naturally endowned in all ramifications wink wink][not really...] nature as in, i like being d way i am...being more natural than artificial
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

how about we forget the moniker plus how absurd it is and assume its just HUNTER wink wink wink

anyways since WE have BOTH come to the agreement of being friends below are the rules of our friendship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1.) you get to give me a mention to say hi every time you happen to be online

2.) you must always login at 2am every friday and saturdays so we could have our long friends talk

3.) you must drop at least 6 kiss emoji / emoticon for me anytime u mention me when you're logged on to nl

4.) we get to send pms as often as we want

5.) you must log in by 9am on all weekdays to say hi and drop dem kiss emoji (note dis is quite diff from when you log in on ur own will)

6.) we get to exchange pictures

and lastly

7.) we get to exchange NUMBERS

great right? wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is d name of this constitution :-|
[ayam not understanding biko]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nuerta2705:

What is d name of this constitution :-|
[ayam not understanding biko]

its called da friends-code221

abide by these rules and we'd end up being friends too wink wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Nuerta2705 post=58390666][/quote]

[and so far your "natural" has been pretty cool smiley smiley smiley]

[ok now i'm tryna picture the natural you and i'm doing a not so good job..............mind helping me out with a pic of you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed]
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by elkon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
please wat is d meaning of kiss.. auntie bimbo doesn't teach me dt oooo she only asked me to lick ha nunu nd she will pulled out m kinkinni nd lick as well nd she put it inside her nunu..nd after dt she will give me #2 naira ..dats all
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

[ok now i'm tryna picture the natural you and i'm doing a not so good job..............mind helping me out with a pic of you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed]

mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by originals1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
fynestpotato:

lipsrsealed same here
same here too
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nuerta2705(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58392562]

[ok now i'm tryna picture the natural you and i'm doing a not so good job..............mind helping me out with a pic of you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed][am sorry...dat was a wrong link]
www.facebook.com/uchenna.mbanefo.7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) / Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot / The Movie 'acrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.