Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb (1447 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Advice To Men About Their Pregnant Wives(exclusively Babe)redb / The Woman & Her Vagina {exclusively Babe}redb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Tighten Your Vagina I receive messages from women, young and old, troubled by this very issue of loose vagina and seeking solution to it. These are women who know that they have loose vagina; what about those who have it without even knowing that they have that problem? Men complain about this because when this happens, they find it difficult enjoying sex with her. The women, on their own part, begin to look for a "big n tall" since they feel nothing with a regular size. A loose vagina can potentially lead to lack of interest in sex and could with time spoil the intimacy between couples.
Some men even go ahead to accuse their wife of being a woman of easy virtue who has given it to different sizes and lengths. Contrary to that old- wives-tale, a stretched vagina does not come from too much intercourse.
A loose vagina can be as a result of these Masturbation Jobs that require heavy lifting can lead to prolapsed
uterus.
Menopause
Natural aging Childbirth- vaginal birth is more at risk of loose vagina.

{How to find out if you have a loose Virgina}
It's possible for you to have a loose vagina without knowing it. Here are some simple tips to help you find out if your vagina is loose. Inserting more than two fingers into the vagina without any resistance or pain can signify a loose vagina. Then again, if you are able to insert your index finger into your vagina and not contract the vaginal walls (try wrapping the vaginal walls around the index finger),you obviously have a loose vagina.
If your spouse starts complaining about not enjoying sex anymore and if you are not able to feel his thrusts or movements like before, chances are your vaginal walls are loose. Both husband and wife suffers when this problem arises. A loose vagina not only reduces your sexual sensitivity, it makes your spouse not to reach a proper/desired orgasm. Are you one of those women pushing their husband to go for some enlargement and elongation? Chances are your man is not the problem; in fact, sexual satisfaction has little or nothing to do with size. Your vaginal walls could be loose and weak. If you masturbate frequently and find the need to insert larger objects to achieve sexual stimulation and satisfaction, chances are your vaginal opening have become bigger and your vaginal walls slacked.

There must be a solution right? You are right; lets look at solutions

Kegel Exercise

It's also called pelvic floor exercise and is one of the most popular ways to tighten the vagina. It's often recommended to ladies after delivery to tone up, or those with medical conditions like urinary incontinence and prolapsed uterus. Everybody should do Kegel on daily basis regardless of age or medical condition.
Kegel exercise involves a woman contracting her pelvic floor muscles and then relaxing them after 10 seconds.Keep contracting and relaxing the muscles for at least 15 times and follow up with 4 sets of the same every day. Alternatively, you can try contracting those muscles while you urinate and hold back the urine for about 5 seconds before continuing. Do the same till you finish urinating. Repeat the procedure every time you need to urinate.
It's very easy to squeeze the muscles in the buttocks and abdomens at the same time, make sure you are working the right muscle. Don't rush yourself; don't try to be a pro overnight, take it one step at a time. If you have the money, you can go for squeeze pillows that are specially designed for Kegel exercises. For $20 to $150, you can have one. Another very common method to tighten the vaginal muscles employs the use of a vaginal cone which looks like a regular tampon, but has weights attached to it. You need to insert the cone (with the weights hanging off the end) into the vagina and try to hold it in with the help of your vaginal muscles for a couple of minutes before releasing it. Repeat the procedure at least 5 times a day and add more weights as you progress. Vaginal cone comes in different sizes and if you are able, starting with the lightest, to keep the cone in the vagina for approximately 15 minutes with only a slight voluntary contraction effort, you have achieved one goal and can graduate to the next cone. There are also vaginal tightening creams, but you have to be careful as some of them are not as natural as they claim to be.
Thanks for reading @Mr Exclusively
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
What if you wanna widen it.

It's not all ladies that need tightening. Some need widening because of their bf preek. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Kondomatic(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Old women want to tighten their vagina? For what again?

1 Like

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Kondomatic(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's not all ladies that need tightening. Some need widening because of their bf preek. smiley
The should shag a horse, Camel or Zebra

2 Likes

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

hahahaahhahahaah na wa ooo abeg I nor fit laugh this morning ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaahhahahaah na wa ooo abeg I nor fit laugh this morning ooo
Yes now, not all ladies need to tighten their vjay... Tell me, do these ladies that experience painful penetration during sex need tightening?.. No!
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes now, not all ladies need to widen their vjay... Tell me, do these ladies that experience painful penetration during sex need tightening?.. No!
Absolutely ''No''

1 Like

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes now, not all ladies need to widen their vjay... Tell me, do these ladies that experience painful penetration during sex need tightening?.. No!
hahahahahaah aaaa NL jus to funny who invented this abrev (Vjay)hahahahahaah na wa ooo eh well have not gotten any complain or heard where a lady will say she wanna widen her ''VJay as u said..
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by jhydebaba(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
All those veejay wey go dey hiss dey drop water anyhow, this is for u. angry embarassed
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaah aaaa NL jus to funny who invented this abrev (Vjay)hahahahahaah na wa ooo eh well have not gotten any complain or heard where a lady will say she wanna widen her ''VJay as u said..

Now, you have it. Work on it and create another thread.
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by phintohlar(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

u are right anyways
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Now, you have it. Work on it and create another thread.
I dash you,creat your's let learn..
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
phintohlar:
u are right anyways
hmmmm u are standing with her
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by phintohlar(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
buh dats d 2rut na, haba & u knw it too
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by pryme(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

You cant, just like some men have diicks, some women have big V-jays.
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
phintohlar:
buh dats d 2rut na, haba & u knw it too
me !!!!! No oooo I don't know anything related to that!!
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by phintohlar(f): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
me !!!!! No oooo I don't know anything related to that!!
hmmm i hear u
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Funky123(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
She is so on point...am standing with her also
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
phintohlar:
hmmm i hear u
yes ooo u go hear me na
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Funky123:
She is so on point...am standing with her also
are u sure u can stand with her and defend that point with her,and what if I prove that point what will the 3of u do

1 Like

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
In many cases, a woman can experience painful sex if there is not sufficient vaginal lubrication. When this occurs, the pain can be resolved if the female becomes more relaxed, if the amount of pre-intimacy is increased, or if the couple uses a sexual lubricant.
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
In some cases, a woman can experience painful sex if
one of the following conditions is present:

{Vaginismus}. This is a common condition. It
involves an involuntary spasm in the vaginal
muscles, sometimes caused by fear of being hurt.

{Vaginal infections}. These conditions are common
and include yeast infections.
Problems with the cervix (opening to the
uterus). In this case, the penis can reach the
cervix at maximum penetration. So problems with
the cervix (such as infections) can cause pain
during deep penetration.
Problems with the uterus. These problems may
include fibroids that can cause deep intercourse
pain.

{Endometriosis}. This is a condition in which the
tissue that lines the uterus grows outside the
uterus.
Problems with the ovaries. Problems might
include cysts on the ovaries.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). With PID,
the tissues deep inside become badly inflamed and
the pressure of intercourse causes deep pain.
Ectopic pregnancy. This is a pregnancy in which
a fertilized egg develops outside the uterus.
Menopause. With menopause , the vaginal
lining can lose its normal moisture and become
dry.
Intercourse too soon after surgery or
childbirth.
Sexually transmitted diseases. These may
include genital warts, herpes sores, or other STDs

{Injury to the vulva or vagina}. These injuries
may include a tear from childbirth or from a cut
(episiotomy) made in the area of skin between the
vagina and anus during labor.

{Vulvodynia}. This refers to chronic pain that affects
a woman's external sexual organs -- collectively
called the vulva -- including the labia, clitoris, and
vaginal opening. It may occur in just one spot, or
affect different areas from one time to the next.
Doctors don't know what causes it, and there is no
known cure. But self-care combined with medical
treatments can help bring relief.

Sexybbstar,funki and Erm co I guess on this note u can now see that in this part nothing here is related to my topics thanks for reading and stay healthy
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Am so happy with myself that sometimes I pretend not to know but I know!and it happens sometimes when I bring point to prove my topics those who claim am wrong no longer come out to even say a word,because hahahahahahahaha chai my no talk again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Funky123(f): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
are u sure u can stand with her and defend that point with her,and what if I prove that point what will the 3of u do
Lol,i stand with her
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Funky123:
Lol,i stand with her
u don read weitin I reply her?
Re: Tighten Your Vagina(exclusively Babe)redb by stanflex222(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

u can like hard fucking sha..

(1) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Heartbreak Ladies Go Through / Wickedness! Lady Shares Chat She Had With Her Ex Who’s Now Married (must See) / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.