Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) (35360 Views)

"Answer Me Na" — Atiku Begs As He Chanted "PDP Power" At Anambra Rally Attendees / Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2023
As promised last night, I have finally attached the video of the aftermath of APC Presidential rally in Enugu State yesterday.

APC chairman Enugu chapter wanted to run away with the money he was given to pay their rented crowd at the rally and he was blocked by the rally attendees.

Tinubu supporters are fighting in Ọkpara square Enugu state over mobilization money grin Agreement is agreement.

According to reports, bome boys were even stranded right last night at New Berries park!

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibqFiJJGWkE

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2023
grin

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2023
nlfpmod

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2023
All of tulubu supporters are criminal

506 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by agadez007(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2023
APC is an evil party

Anybody who is planing on voting APC in this forthcoming election is also wicked and evil

492 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by alsudan: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Yesterday I said Thiefnubuu might score 500 votes in Enugu, I was wrong.

Having observed the show of shame in Enugu, I make bold to say the thief might score 500 votes in the 5 SE States, with 450 votes coming from Ebonyi and Imo. grin

358 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by OgbeniOja1: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2023
God save us from APC

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Light78: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2023
They won't like to take this to FP

You want people to laugh at them.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2023
See the scanty crowd he mobilised for Tinubu after collecting millions from Tinubu

238 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by SmartPolician: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2023
APC be renting crowds without paying them since 2014. grin

249 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Hahahaha, the kind of rubbish we experience any time APC conduct rally is such a comic relief. If it's not Tinubu uttering gibberish as usual, it would be party men trying to scam him with fake crowd grin grin grin

Any Nigerian that is still considering voting these terrorists deserve a headshot.

245 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Hahahaha..... grin grin grin

Odiegwu ooooooooo! grin grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Nlfpmod Lalasticlala abeg come chim chon chin.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Delphi(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2023
That is why, "crowd presence at rallies" does not automatically translate to "crowd to vote for the candidate/party" on election day.
Crowd renting vis-a'-viz crowd appearance at rallies is a business (which people patronize) and never a show of party-loyalty-to-vote. Voting for the person's choice is another thing.
All those Ibo guys rushing for the share of their money from APC after the rally will still vote for another party. For sure!. They must vote wisely.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by SaiOba: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Tochi3(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
APCshit cheesy grin

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by MadamExcellency: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2023
I resent people who breach contracts.

If you negotiate to pay for attendance, please pay the attendees. It's not a crime but when you fail to pay, it becomes wickedness.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by copyrites: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Is this how Tinubu wants to get 30 million votes? Ahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

I just pity those party agents that will pay with their blood while trying to buy or steal votes for Tinubu on election day.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Most of them are not even igbos ...they went to rent Northern fulani ...their accent gave them away

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by christejames(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
It's not news grin

We know APC always rent crowd

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
, come and see

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
No wonder some party chieftains avoided that rally. The shame go too much cheesy grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Sophisticated Idiotic agbado mooorooon..spits

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Conner44: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2023
I’ve attended political campaign rallies up to 5 times for different parties in different elections in my life time. That was all during my uni days wink I collected N5k here, N3k there etc . . . meanwhile I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A VOTERS CARD

it’s been long I stopped regarding crowds at rallies undecided

EMPEROROFDONBAS:
, come and see

Him dey hide that moniker grin See am below, him don dey wait make you complete your post so him go do him usual wink

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2023
All of tulubu backers they criminal

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol.
Rented crowds. Be like this man below

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin
Wake up,collect your money grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Toneypen247(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Pathetic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by kereman1: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Dedicated to all urchins

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.