Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. (2542 Views)

Update On My Wife & I / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Actually this sounds funny. But that is the truth. I find it very difficult to tell her i love her. I love my wife very much but am ashame to tell her i love you, even on phone. I have every other ways of passing this massage acrossed to her but to use my mouth to say it is very very difficult to me. Please does it mean anything or should i continue to do what am doing?

Yes i did not do any courtship with my wife, we knew ourselves in the church, you knows this brother and sister of a thing. And finally marriage took place. Could this be responsible for my
action?

However i could remember there was a day i said it to her on the oza room grin

Please i sincerely needs your advice, what do i do?

Thank you.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Dude put your ego aside and just say it. Y'all just make your lives complicated for nothing..sheeesh!.. humans!

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by bignwa(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Thats why u are a nigerian grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by gabinogem(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
It's just a habits which people inculcate. If she normally tells u she loves u, there's nothing wrong with u telling her u love her as well. It is a powerful Four letter word though & it melts alot of women's heart.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017
bignwa:
Thats why u are a nigerian grin grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by kennies12(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
My brother u are just been unromantic, uncivilized, unreasonable and all the other uns that negate the good!

what's so difficult in saying this! Right now I want to say u are making ur wife doubt your lobe for her cos u ve never communicated what u feel for her.

come on, confess that love out....cos the words therein can be so powerful. Gather yourself together, give it a try. it's not a thing to be ashamed of.

This is your wife ooo!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:
Actually this sounds funny. But that is the truth. I find it very difficult to tell her i love her. I love my wife very much but am ashame to tell her i love you, even on phone. I have every other ways of passing this massage acrossed to her but to use my mouth to say it is very very difficult to me. Please does it mean anything or should i continue to do what am doing?

Yes i did not do any courtship with my wife, we knew ourselves in the church, you knows this brother and sister of a thing. And finally marriage took place. Could this be responsible for my
action?

However i could remember there was a day i said it to her on the oza room grin

Please i sincerely needs your advice, what do i do?

Thank you.
it doesn't sound funny...it actually sounds stupid!
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
gabinogem:
It's just a habits which people inculcate. If she normally tells u she loves u, there's nothing wrong with u telling her u love her as well. It is a powerful three letter words though & it melts alot of women's heart.

Hmmm she usually called me daddy daddy but after some reactions i just surmorned the courage to call her mummy too. grin am just shy but i love her in my heart. This is not a matter of ego according to what that man up there was saying.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by dtruth50: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
while d problem is dt u see urself as more superior dan her n not up to ur standard dts y it is difficult 4 u to say it. mayb u recently see some couple dt act so romantic n u want to give it a try if urs can b like dem. my advice is dt u should start playing with her like jokin or givin her a smile face bcs as i can see, u hardly laugh with her
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
gabinogem:
It's just a habits which people inculcate. If she normally tells u she loves u, there's nothing wrong with u telling her u love her as well. It is a powerful three letter words though & it melts alot of women's heart.

Hmm thanks
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by HeOrShe: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Telling ur wife how u love and admire her is part of responsibility as a man..

Even if u love her not saying it makes her wonder if actually u do and be mindful that women value wot they hear most times.

Do not give her d opportunity to be taking note if other men do tell her something u are not telling her.. OK
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
HeOrShe:
Telling ur wife how u love and admire her is part of responsibility as a man..

Even if u love her not saying it makes her wonder if actually u do and be mindful that women value wot they hear most times.

Do not give her d opportunity to be taking note if other men do tell her something u are not telling her.. OK

Thanks
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
dtruth50:
while d problem is dt u see urself as more superior dan her n not up to ur standard dts y it is difficult 4 u to say it. mayb u recently see some couple dt act so romantic n u want to give it a try if urs can b like dem. my advice is dt u should start playing with her like jokin or givin her a smile face bcs as i can see, u hardly laugh with her

Thats not true. we play at times but am just a very shy person.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
kennies12:
My brother u are just been unromantic, uncivilized, unreasonable and all the other uns that negate the good!

what's so difficult in saying this! Right now I want to say u are making ur wife doubt your lobe for her cos u ve never communicated what u feel for her.

come on, confess that love out....cos the words therein can be so powerful. Gather yourself together, give it a try. it's not a thing to be ashamed of.

This is your wife ooo!

Hmm i think i disagree with you. I satisfy her sexually on bed. Well may be thats what you think.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lionessza(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Lol, I understand where you're coming from. At some point in my life I was like that ( prideful and stupid grin) and thought showing you that I love you should satisfy you , there's no need to be all "oh baby I love you so much" . The problem here is that you are being selfish to your partner without even intending to. Some people, infact I think most prefer to hear those words to " validate " what you have or to know you're both on the same page. Start saying it more with texts , add a bit of naughtiness there as well tongue. When you say it to her face don't just say it when she expects you to, say it when you really mean it and feel it and she will appreciate it wink.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:
Lol, I understand where you're coming from. At some point in my life I was like that ( prideful and stupid grin) and thought showing you that I love you should satisfy you , there's no need to be all "oh baby I love you so much" . The problem here is that you are being selfish to your partner without even intending to. Some people, infact I think most prefer to hear those words to " validate " what you have or to know you're both on the same page. Start saying it more with texts to , add a bit of naughtiness there as well tongue. When you say it to her face don't just say it when she expects you to, say it when you really mean it and feel it and she will appreciate it wink.

Thanks. may be i will start by sending an Sms grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lionessza(f): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

Thanks. may be i will start by sending an Sms grin cheesy

Lol, pleasure.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
OP, be like say your village people dey use your picture take fan themselves ooo

Why on earth will you be verbally starving your wife of your love? Sounds ridiculous
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lalas247(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
You are not inlove with her yet !
Don't force it ! Trust me when you are infact you wont even know when it comes out .
You seff will be in shock like wtf shocked yup that's how it goes it's a feeling u can't keep in no matter what ...

So my dear you are not inlove with her just the idea and obviously you got history as per "brother n Sis " for church
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:
You are not inlove with her yet !
Don't force it ! Trust me when you are infact you wont even know when it comes out .
You seff will be in shock like wtf shocked yup that's how it goes it's a feeling u can't keep in no matter what ...

So my dear you are not inlove with her just the idea and obviously you got history as per "brother n Sis " for church
hahahahahahahahah na wa oooo I hope say op hear this one
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Ebosman: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am wondering why most Nigeria men are unromantic. Op,start watching India movies.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by cerowo(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Honestly op u don't love yr wife as u claim.... Becos if u do u wldn't have being asking this kind of questn. I wonder how u 2 got married self. Let me mind my business jare
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by mofeoluwadassah: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
it might not mean anytin 2 you bt might mean a world 2 her
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by cerowo(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

How the hell would u be shy of yr wife... Op your matter weak me
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

wait ooo is she truely your wife?have u both sex?Do u both communicate steadily,play,joke around and even does she tell u she loves u aswell?
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
cerowo:
Honestly op u don't love yr wife as u claim....
Becos if u do u wldn't have being asking this kind of questn.
I wonder how u 2 got married self.
Let me mind my business jare
wait on behalf of the op don't you think there are some factors that bring in shyness into relationship or marriage..
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by gabinogem(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmmm she usually called me daddy daddy but after some reactions i just surmorned the courage to call her mummy too. grin am just shy but i love her in my heart. This is not a matter of ego according to what that man up there was saying.
I understand & I believe with your actions she certainly will see the Love you have for her. As for me I prefer the love thing should be seen more In action than in words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
gabinogem:
I understand & I believe with your actions she certainly will see the Love you have for her. As for me I prefer the love thing should be seen more In action than in words.

Princewell2012, this post sums it all.

Love in better expressed in action than in empty words. Continue to show her how much you love her in your deeds. Christ showed the Church how much he loved her not in plenty words, but in CHOOSING to die for her.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by cerowo(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=Martin0 post=58311326]wait on behalf of the op don't you think there are some factors that bring in shyness into relationship or marriage..[/quote ]
Not in this case... For crying out loud they are nw married nd possibly with kid(s) if am nt mistaken , and they nw engage in things that doesn't warrant shyness...so i dnt get y op shld be shy to his wife
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by dayleke: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
"I love you" has been thrown around in so many ways that it might have lost its meaning sef.
But between husbands n wives,it matters.
Your deeds around d house and attitude towards her count too. Since you know deep down that you really love her,saying it shouldn't be hard then. You can always surprise her with that massage, cook her special dish n serve her in bed, send sms n voicenotes when she least expect it etc...
Bro, just try somewhere but make sure you mean it o.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=cerowo post=58313427][/quote]hahahahaha ok oooo
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Action speaks louder than words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? / My Cucumber Grew Really Long Overnight. (pics) / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.