Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. (2548 Views)

Update On My Wife & I / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by cutedidah(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
if you love your woman , walk up to her and tell her you love her o because diaris no time no time at all. it's about time oo courage fall on you.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by kennies12(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=Princewell2012 post=58309334]

Hmm i think i disagree with you. I satisfy her sexually on bed. Well may be thats what you think.

you know one can satisfactorily have sex with somebody who don't love.

but in this case u love her.... which is cool.
just let her know this through the very act of telling her, baby, I love u so much

if u are shy, start saying that on the phone, in a text massage, and gradually u could yell her to her face one day and that ll be the end of ur fear.

Friends here wants u to enjoy your marriage and especially for madam to feel proud having you.

Make the bold step bro, it's worth it.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmm thanks

Bros, I am thinking again, you have to try o, you have to start saying it, you can begin little by little.

The Bible is the story of love that God wrote to His woman Israel, God said a lot of lovely things to her, He affirmed her. So, even though in deed he showed her that He really loves and cares for her by dying for her, in words also he expresses His deepest feelings for her. Songs of Solomon is the story of this love.

So, Bros, you gotta try.

You just gotta try

No escape for you cheesy
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Amarabae(f): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Awww, what a boring relationship. How is saying the words "I LOVE YOU" to your partner difficult? Abeg jor, this one weak me jare.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahah na wa oooo I hope say op hear this one
He will learn cheesy
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Awww, what a boring relationship.
How is saying the words "I LOVE YOU" to your partner difficult?
Abeg jor, this one weak me jare.
U dey mind am .. he ain't inlove yet if he still asking the question
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Amarabae(f): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:

U dey mind am .. he ain't inlove yet if he still asking the question
some guys are very introverted.
He may love the wife but so shy to be romantic to her.
Introversy should have a limit, lolz.
And in such a boring marriage, the affection is affected between the two.
A man should be bold, sociable, outspoken and not timid.
Good Afternoon dear.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Lalas247(f): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
some guys are very introverted.
He may love the wife but so shy to be romantic to her.
Introversy should have a limit, lolz.
And in such a boring marriage, the affection is affected between the two.
A man should be bold, sociable, outspoken and not timid.
Good Afternoon dear.

Afternoon Hun wink
But he stood before God and man and said "I DO". Lol na wa o
I just wonder what it's like in the bedroom .. if words he can't say only God knows if he fit show action seff
It's the wife I feel sorry for sha ..
but I guess you are right some people are extremely shy to even those they love .. have a friend till now she only sex her husband in the night grin wahlahi she is still shy of her body after 1 year o
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:
He will learn cheesy
grin hahaha abi
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by ImaIma1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Princewell2012:
Actually this sounds funny. But that is the truth. I find it very difficult to tell her i love her. I love my wife very much but am ashame to tell her i love you, even on phone. I have every other ways of passing this massage acrossed to her but to use my mouth to say it is very very difficult to me. Please does it mean anything or should i continue to do what am doing?

Yes i did not do any courtship with my wife, we knew ourselves in the church, you knows this brother and sister of a thing. And finally marriage took place. Could this be responsible for my
action?

However i could remember there was a day i said it to her on the oza room grin

Please i sincerely needs your advice, what do i do?

Thank you.

Hahahaha you would have changed if u were my husband o cos u must say it constantly. Aside showing it, i must hear it
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by raydatluvs(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nma27:
Action speaks louder than words
yeah but she is female and words do more than action to their psyche.

That said ,you should make a conscious effort to say it and with time you would get used to it
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

Hahahaha you would have changed if u were my husband o cos u must say it constantly. Aside showing it, i must hear it
grin grin

Am just a shy person. Even the day of my wedding it looks the ground should open for me to fall inside. cheesy Anyway am going to change.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bros, I am thinking again, you have to try o, you have to start saying it, you can begin little by little.

The Bible is the story of love that God wrote to His woman Israel, God said a lot of lovely things to her, He affirmed her. So, even though in deed he showed her that He really loves and cares for her by dying for her, in words also he expresses His deepest feelings for her. Songs of Solomon is the story of this love.

So, Bros, you gotta try.

You just gotta try

No escape for you

Thank you so much my boss. grin I will try my best.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=kennies12 post=58315553][/quote]

Thanks so much. May be i will start by sms. I believe thats will be cool.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Princewell2012, this post sums it all.

Love in better expressed in action than in empty words. Continue to show her how much you love her in your deeds. Christ showed the Church how much he loved her not in plenty words, but in CHOOSING to die for her.

Thanks. Could you believe that all the girls i ever dated, i usually show them this love by words by i did marry any of them. What can you say to that?
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
wait ooo is she truely your wife?have u both sex?Do u both communicate steadily,play,joke around and even does she tell u she loves u aswell?

Hmmm i dont remember her saying it. But she do so most occationally when she is enjoying the sex.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls o i need more comments. I needs to learn a lots of thing. My battery went down when i was creating this thread, therefore did not have the time to reply some of mentions.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmmm i dont remember her saying it. But she do so most occationally when she is enjoying the sex.
what you have to do is cultivate the habit of telling her you love her even before and after sex,likewise she will learn to cultivate such habit from you aswell,when going out for work try to hug her and say it to her you will find out she will do same to her,the reason why you find it difficult is because you are not use to it and even when you try to do so,you feel that shyness ve gotten complain like this from most couples expecially men.As a man it you responsibility to move that ground of romance towards her that will bring out the best romantic style in her.Try your best to do these and sometimes when the communication btw you both is not well established it can lead to that before you sex your wife try to bring in that feelings which is the love bound don't just sex for fun if this love bound Is well extablished it will help you creat out that zeal of ''baby I love you'' thanks for reading am (Mr Exclusively @martin)
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by ImaIma1(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Princewell2012:

grin grin

Am just a shy person. Even the day of my wedding it looks the ground should open for me to fall inside. cheesy Anyway am going to change.

You should not be. There is nothing to be shy about with your wife. I think it is because both of you didn't really get to know each other well before wedding. I married someone that has been my friend for over a decade. Shyness is 0% for us. Infact we no dey shame. You need to develop it and probably attend marriage progranmes.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
@OP you don't have to say I love you there are other things you can do and say, stuff like holding her hands and looking into her eyes and saying I'm glad you are mine and also saying..............wait let me check the romance novel for the continuation.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
what you have to do is cultivate the habit of telling her you love her even before and after sex,likewise she will learn to cultivate such habit from you aswell,when going out for work try to hug her and say it to her you will find out she will do same to her,the reason why you find it difficult is because you are not use to it and even when you try to do so,you feel that shyness ve gotten complain like this from most couples expecially men.As a man it you responsibility to move that ground of romance towards her that will bring out the best romantic style in her.Try your best to do these and sometimes when the communication btw you both is not well established it can lead to that before you sex your wife try to bring in that feelings which is the love bound don't just sex for fun if this love bound Is well extablished it will help you creat out that zeal of ''baby I love you'' thanks for reading am (Mr Exclusively @martin)

Hmm thanks for reading. Am sorry to take your time. I have other things to share with you. I have been thinking of talking to my mother or our pastor where we wedded over this. But were no longer in that church again. So i have been trying to find any of her friend or younger sister to complain to.

Here is it. She loves her business very well and does not have my time during the day, and in the night it is either she told she is tired, she is feeling very sleepy, she is not in the mood, my younger sister is still awake or she will tell me haba sebi we just did it so so and so day, na food? This is what am passing through. Infact i dont remember when we have sex during the day due to one or two reasons. Yet am living in a room and palour.

Simply put, we only have sex when she is in mood. Honestly if not that am a christian, i would have find altenative outside. Which means am suffering now because am a christian.

This afternoon before i picked this phone when i saw ur mention, i was relaxing on the bed inside my room, she just told my children bye bye and never bothered to beckons to me before going out. So sister this is what am passing tru for now. Could you believe there was a day i decided to watch an xvideo in other to ease my tension.
Pls i strongly needs your advice before things get out of hand.

Thanks
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by ghost3040: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
KILL HER!!!!
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by goldenone(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
You both need to see a marriage counselor. The communication is poor
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmm thanks for reading. Am sorry to take your time. I have other things to share with you. I have been thinking of talking to my mother or our pastor where we wedded over this. But were no longer in that church again. So i have been trying to find any of her friend or younger sister to complain to.

Here is it. She loves her business very well and does not have my time during the day, and in the night it is either she told she is tired, she is feeling very sleepy, she is not in the mood, my younger sister is still awake or she will tell me haba sebi we just did it so so and so day, na food? This is what am passing through. Infact i dont remember when we have sex during the day due to one or two reasons. Yet am living in a room and palour.

Simply put, we only have sex when she is in mood. Honestly if not that am a christian, i would have find altenative outside. Which means am suffering now because am a christian.

This afternoon before i picked this phone when i saw ur mention, i was relaxing on the bed inside my room, she just told my children bye bye and never bothered to beckons to me before going out. So sister this is what am passing tru for now. Could you believe there was a day i decided to watch an xvideo in other to ease my tension.
Pls i strongly needs your advice before things get out of hand.

Thanks
As a man who I am and also who you are am not yet married but I believ marriage has to be about the understanding of two partner's matured adult who are very well committed to each other,you are not the only couple this is happening to,it happen's to thounsand's of them 70percent why this is happening to your marriage is as a result of self commitment,now your wife is 80percent committed to her work/career and then 20percent to the family...Now call your wife have words with her she probably might not understand what marriage entails on let her know she is placing u on a life threatening that based on sex,and this can't work,let her know that by her not balancing and giving equation's to some responsibility it can break down the marriage,we don't just have sex for fun but one major reason is to keep the marriage firm,I wish you can share this with her...

Like I said in one of the lines it might just be your wife don't understand where the pillar's of a surviving marriage is,tell her the basics of marriage lay's on how she manage it,am not saying ladies are now sex doll's in marriage but even God made us to understand that a wife should attend to the emotional feelings of her husband and likewise man,if one of this two parties slack out then problem arise..

Then like I earlier stated you also need to cultivate the habit,and also lastly there are some decision's you put in marriage,you just threaten your wife like you gonna cheat on her,or you gonna marry a second wife,then in this way she will consult maybe her friends and probably they will ask her questions,likewise she will ask you questions to that,but Remember it a style for you to know her response and what will do about it,sometimes year's back when with my GF even when am not in the mood for sex threat like that makes me to suddenly fall in the mood and these things make"s me have Zeal towards it.

And again if these things work out try to steppup your sex with her most ladies wanna reach orgasm infact in some cases if she don't find it intresting it you she might just see it as a time waster with you so if you stepp it up she will become emotionally intrested in you,she becomes sexually addicted to you,that my say for now..
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Afternoon Hun wink
But he stood before God and man and said "I DO". Lol na wa o
I just wonder what it's like in the bedroom .. if words he can't say only God knows if he fit show action seff
It's the wife I feel sorry for sha ..
but I guess you are right some people are extremely shy to even those they love .. have a friend till now she only sex her husband in the night grin wahlahi she is still shy of her body after 1 year o

st.mariashocked only at night how u tak know?eh eh so true true una dey discuss how man take fuvkup abi chai girls why?why? Husband go jus dey one side dey feel say her wife friends nor know how dem take dey parrow for d oza room,nor know say ear's don full...na wa oooo,,,,nor be small tin una dey do ooo(ride on ma)

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Princewell2012(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
As a man who I am and also who you are am not yet married but I believ marriage has to be about the understanding of two partner's matured adult who are very well committed to each other,you are not the only couple this is happening to,it happen's to thounsand's of them 70percent why this is happening to your marriage is as a result of self commitment,now your wife is 80percent committed to her work/career and then 20percent to the family...Now call your wife have words with her she probably might not understand what marriage entails on let her know she is placing u on a life threatening that based on sex,and this can't work,let her know that by her not balancing and giving equation's to some responsibility it can break down the marriage,we don't just have sex for fun but one major reason is to keep the marriage firm,I wish you can share this with her...

Like I said in one of the lines it might just be your wife don't understand where the pillar's of a surviving marriage is,tell her the basics of marriage lay's on how she manage it,am not saying ladies are now sex doll's in marriage but even God made us to understand that a wife should attend to the emotional feelings of her husband and likewise man,if one of this two parties slack out then problem arise..

Then like I earlier stated you also need to cultivate the habit,and also lastly there are some decision's you put in marriage,you just threaten your wife like you gonna cheat on her,or you gonna marry a second wife,then in this way she will consult maybe her friends and probably they will ask her questions,likewise she will ask you questions to that,but Remember it a style for you to know her response and what will do about it,sometimes year's back when with my GF even when am not in the mood for sex threat like that makes me to suddenly fall in the mood and these things make"s me have Zeal towards it.

And again if these things work out try to steppup your sex with her most ladies wanna reach orgasm infact in some cases if she don't find it intresting it you she might just see it as a time waster with you so if you stepp it up she will become emotionally intrested in you,she becomes sexually addicted to you,that my say for now..

Thank you so much, may God bless you.

Hmm about the threaten aspect, i have done that several times, which she surcomes atimes, but to her now it has become a child play, and it doesn't move her any longer. Sometimes she will say go ahead and meet them, and sleeps off. She only cooperate with me only when she is in the mood. It was even was than this before until her pastor gave them a lecture on one Sunday about how to preserve their marriage. That was when she began to unclothe and expose her body infront of me, that's it of the lecture she received from her senior pastor. She attends mfm. Yet this method even escalate the whole thing. Because any man that see my wife nudness and did not moved by it, has a serious problem mentally and otherwise.

You talks about understanding, yes i do and she knows that. Naturally am a man that do not love s.ex just once and that's it for the whole night. Am not even at home every day, i comes home every two two days so i felt bad when she still denied me the s.ex. She is very close to her younger sister and they are good friend so i resorted in communicating to her about it, probably she might change.

Thank you once again.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmm about the threaten aspect, i have done that several times, which she surcomes atimes, but to her now it has become a child play, and it doesn't move her any longer. Sometimes she will say go ahead and meet them, and sleeps off. She only cooperate with me only when she is in the mood. It was even was than this before until her pastor gave them a lecture on one Sunday about how to preserve their marriage. That was when she began to unclothe and expose her body infront of me, that's it of the lecture she received from her senior pastor. She attends mfm. Yet this method even escalate the whole thing. Because any man that see my wife nudness and did not moved by it, has a serious problem mentally and otherwise.

You talks about understanding, yes i do and she knows that. Naturally am a man that do not love s.ex just once and that's it for the whole night. Am not even at home every day, i comes home every two two days so i felt bad when she still denied me the s.ex. She is very close to her younger sister and they are good friend so i resorted in communicating to her about it, probably she might change.

Thank you once again.
you are welcome thanks!!!
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by MrPresident1: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Princewell2012:

Thank you once again.

Maybe you should speak with her pastor. She is yours, and the Bible says to not deny one another except...

Speak with her pastor, your needs are legitimate, consult her mum too.
Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Does she want to hear those words? Personally I can't stand for my husband to say I love you. It really irritates me.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? / NOLLYWOOD Has Really Turned Into Something Else SEE PROOF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.