Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting (2764 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by balash(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
1. Always leave money in your pocket�����for her to take not steal oh. The higher the denomination the higher the respect. If you leave N10, you get N10 respect. But for the highest of highest respect, leave hard currency. This is necessary. When she wakes up in the morning, you 'll see how happy she's because she has succeeded�����

2. Never ever argue with her on the price of anything. If she tells you a bag of rice is 30k, don't argue. Just give her the money. No need calling papa John to ask how much is it. It brings about see finish. If she tells you no milk give her the money, don't go checking the closet to ensure it's actually finished.

3. Always admire and praise her. Even if she looks like monkey licking lime, tell her you're the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. Praise her k-leg, flat nose, olipi etc.

4. Give her money even if she's working. Women loves men's money. I don't know why �����. Give her without her asking you. It increases respect. Give her money to perm her hair, to buy chewing gum or to buy N100 recharge card.

5. Always bring paper bag home for her. Even if it's groundnut that's inside. Don't ever return home without anything for madam. Am so used to it that hubs bought me worm medicine once.

6. Treat her like a queen. Pet her like an egg. Listen to her. Don't shout her down for any reason. Even if she's not making sense, laugh holding your head and belle.

7. For the other room biz, it shouldn't be all about you. Don't come home and say "mama John go wait me for room" or you come home smiling and tell her "conji de do me" without asking how is she.

8. Go out with her whether you 've car or not. I know a lady the only time she entered her hubs car was when their 13 year old son suddenly collapsed and died in the house. It's not good, brother.

9. Don't steal her money but she can take yours �����. Wives dont steal but take�����. Any man that 'thiefs' his wife money loses respect without applying for it.

10. Always be impressed with her food. Even if the egusi is just water and leaves in one side while melon on the other side, lick your hands. Afterall if you had wanted a good cook, you for marry caterer.�����.

11. When you come home in the evening always have your bath especially before the other room biz. This is very important if you are a truck pusher or a breaker of logs. No woman wants to lick your sweat.

12. Never ever press toothpaste from the middle. Press from the bottom. Also don't wear sandy shoes into the house or you use your shoe to climb the bed. It brings about see finish.

13. When she travels for only one week with the children, don't use all the plates, pots, cups and spoons in the house and pile them up for her to come wash. She's not your housegirl oh. Try and wash them brother. Don't also soak your clothes for her to come wash. She's not a washing machine.

14. Don't come home at 1am and expect her to come open the gate for you. She's not your aboki. If you know you are a bat get an aboki to be opening gate for you.

15. Summer holiday is coming����� take her on a vacation. Don't be too selfish. Take her to the beach even if it's effurun river ����

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
bro. u must be a comedian

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm.
Dingbang come and see ooo.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Biggie225(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
even if you do all this u mentioned, she will dump ur ass right away.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Biggie225(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
women respect men with strong characters. ::: men without conscience men that mind their business men that do,act more and talk less.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Do all dis one she go still run leave you go dey bang anoda d^ck,,after God fear women!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by ChopBellefull(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
South African post... We dey Nigeria.

Pls mods check ds OP very well, he z representing anoda con3...

Op oya tell me if i keep leaving much money in my pockets. Hw much go remain to buy her sth and still dash her money again.. She be CBN?

Iranu

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
After all this and she will still cheat on you....you better give yourself brain..yo u were not created to please a woman at your expense

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by ItxAyce(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Biggie225:
women respect men with strong characters. :::
men without conscience
men that mind their business
men that do,act more and talk less.

Ma nigga cool
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by pryme(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
balash:

1. Always leave money in your pocket�����for her to take not steal oh. The higher the denomination the higher the respect. If you leave N10, you get N10 respect. But for the highest of highest respect, leave hard currency. This is necessary. When she wakes up in the morning, you 'll see how happy she's because she has succeeded�����

2. Never ever argue with her on the price of anything. If she tells you a bag of rice is 30k, don't argue. Just give her the money. No need calling papa John to ask how much is it. It brings about see finish. If she tells you no milk give her the money, don't go checking the closet to ensure it's actually finished.

3. Always admire and praise her. Even if she looks like monkey licking lime, tell her you're the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. Praise her k-leg, flat nose, olipi etc.

4. Give her money even if she's working. Women loves men's money. I don't know why �����. Give her without her asking you. It increases respect. Give her money to perm her hair, to buy chewing gum or to buy N100 recharge card.

5. Always bring paper bag home for her. Even if it's groundnut that's inside. Don't ever return home without anything for madam. Am so used to it that hubs bought me worm medicine once.

6. Treat her like a queen. Pet her like an egg. Listen to her. Don't shout her down for any reason. Even if she's not making sense, laugh holding your head and belle.

7. For the other room biz, it shouldn't be all about you. Don't come home and say "mama John go wait me for room" or you come home smiling and tell her "conji de do me" without asking how is she.

8. Go out with her whether you 've car or not. I know a lady the only time she entered her hubs car was when their 13 year old son suddenly collapsed and died in the house. It's not good, brother.

9. Don't steal her money but she can take yours �����. Wives dont steal but take�����. Any man that 'thiefs' his wife money loses respect without applying for it.

10. Always be impressed with her food. Even if the egusi is just water and leaves in one side while melon on the other side, lick your hands. Afterall if you had wanted a good cook, you for marry caterer.�����.

11. When you come home in the evening always have your bath especially before the other room biz. This is very important if you are a truck pusher or a breaker of logs. No woman wants to lick your sweat.

12. Never ever press toothpaste from the middle. Press from the bottom. Also don't wear sandy shoes into the house or you use your shoe to climb the bed. It brings about see finish.

13. When she travels for only one week with the children, don't use all the plates, pots, cups and spoons in the house and pile them up for her to come wash. She's not your housegirl oh. Try and wash them brother. Don't also soak your clothes for her to come wash. She's not a washing machine.

14. Don't come home at 1am and expect her to come open the gate for you. She's not your aboki. If you know you are a bat get an aboki to be opening gate for you.

15. Summer holiday is coming����� take her on a vacation. Don't be too selfish. Take her to the beach even if it's effurun river ����

Epic stuff.
A 10000 likes

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Airtimex come and see.you must do all this for my sister ooooh.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Airtimex(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Airtimex come and see.you must do all this for my sister ooooh.

grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Hmmm.
Dingbang come and see ooo.
lol life na stage by stage na.. I never reach that stage wey I go dey forget money for pocket. grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by misspineapple(f): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Op..Is u alryt?
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by MissRaine69(f): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
You have a sense of humour but I think there is some truth in all this

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Women love strong willed men. They usually submit to men that are bold, courageous and diplomatic

You will only give a woman a chance to ride on you if you do most of these things
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by optional1(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
O.Y.O if you a guy that will do all this

if she wanna respect you, she will.
Over do no dey work oh.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by balash(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
misspineapple:
Op..Is u alryt?

Absolutely
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
I hear..!!

with or without those things. ..if you earn my respect,,I will give it to ya asap..

guys that I can never respect are those ones here that talk too much
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by misspineapple(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
balash:

Absolutely
grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
lol life na stage by stage na.. I never reach that stage wey I go dey forget money for pocket. grin
Chai I was having eyes on you before.
I take my eyes back.
grin cheesy wink
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Soren4(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=balash post=58311658]

[quote]
nice one op
buh ladies of this days they don't see �this as a form of respect instead they see it as a means of exploiting their lover........ But I still believe there are countless number of "moral-full " ladies...
#nohateattached.☺
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Chai I was having eyes on you before.
I take my eyes back.
grin cheesy wink
see you... Thank God the lord has revealed to me how materialistic you are.

Go and ask people how much first bank staff are paid
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
see you... Thank God the lord has revealed to me how materialistic you are.

Go and ask people how much first bank staff are paid
Yes oooo
I'm very materialistic.
Extremely so.
Na money before love.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Yes oooo
I'm very materialistic.
Extremely so.
Na money before love.
how much do you have
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
how much do you have
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

and you want to marry rich man... Smh
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
and you want to marry rich man... Smh
Oga have mercy on me kwanu.
Is that not reason enough for me to look for and marry rich man?
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by cooldood(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
All these posts about how to satisfy this gal or that gal just make me wonder what the issue is. There are only two sure things about gals: They're kids and are largely confused (cos they decide based on current emotions),nothing more. Have you satisfied yourself first before thinking about satisfying any gal. If you like do all you listed here and even much more,it means nada just wait for her mood to change then you'd throw all you wrote into the trash bin.
Young guys should be doing the following and nothing else: Hustle well,eat well,rest well,bang well and exercise well. Stop giving yourself headaches with this list or that list...peace
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oga have mercy on me kwanu.
Is that not reason enough for me to look for and marry rich man?
that's enough reason for you to double ya hustle ... Don't depend on a man. In case you don't know, guys respect self made ladies
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
that's enough reason for you to double ya hustle ... Don't depend on a man. In case you don't know, guys respect self made ladies
Who is talking of respect if there is money?
Abeg make respect park one side make money come.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Who is talking of respect if there is money?
Abeg make respect park one side make money come.
Alero lol I just hope you are kidding sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares N3de Photos Of His Girl After $3x On His Facebook Wall 18+ / How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me / Lady Is In Dilemma After Her Boyfriend Requests N200K From Her First Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.