Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband (2039 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by ToroGist(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
of all sins, sexual promiscuity, infidelity, fornication, adultery or sexual lust is the greatest as it is actually committed againt ourselves. Unfortunately, a handful of youths have found joy in indulging in such including married mates as they cheat and commit adultery.
They unknowing forget that 99 days may be for the thief but one day, the owner of the house would come back earlier than expected as it is the case of this woman who thought she sent a complementary message to his young lover after an act of infidelity, but has realized that she accidentally sent it to her husband, and hell has been let loose.

NAMTIRAI SVONDO

Namatirai Svondo from Mucheke suburb scored an own goal as her husband Amos Mangwiro got explicit details of how she enjoyed her boyfriend Gilbert’s sexual gymnastics the previous day.

In the texts, she also suggested that they should do it more often because her husband was not “hot” in bed.

The messages had a bonus attached to them in the form of nude pictures......................

see the photos and continue reading here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/of-all-sins-sexualpromiscuity_10.html
Re: Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by Babysnow1: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
See gbege grin
Re: Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by EDSONSMITH(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
She don score home goal
Re: Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good for her..
Re: Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband by GMBITLY(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
lairs are liable to hell

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! Top 6 Nigerian Sexiest Girl On Instagram With Thier Instagram Name / Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years / I Need A Secret Coded Sex Partner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.