Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years (2021 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by IamHeWrites: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Millionaire MoneySupermarket.com co-founder, Richard Mason has revealed that he discovered the three sons he had raised for 21 years were not his when he was diagonsed with cystic fibrosis and doctors told him he had been infertile since birth, IgbereTv News report.

Mr Mason who was a devoted father, never doubted he was the boys’ biological dad until two years ago when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis an inherited disease which prevents male sufferers from fathering children naturally.

DNA and other tests later confirmed beyond doubt that the businessman has no biological link to his eldest, now 23, and his 19-year-old twins, throwing his life and his relationship with them into turmoil.

Richard Mason’s ex-wife has been ordered to pay him £250,000 following a legal case that has allowed her to keep the identity of the real father a secret.

Mr Mason believes that the same man fathered all three boys during an on/off four-year affair his wife Kate, 54, embarked on in the late 1990s.

But she only confessed to the adultery in 2016, ten years on from their divorce, when he confronted her about the children’s paternity.

It is not known if Mrs Mason’s former lover is aware he is the real father.

The case came to light when Mr Mason launched a legal bid to claw back some of the £4 million his wife received in their divorce settlement, as well as suing her for paternity fraud. As a result, two of the boys have since broken off contact with him.

Legal papers seen by Daily Mail on Sunday reveal that, when she became pregnant with the first child, Mrs Mason declared a sudden interest in Judaism and also insisted all three children were given Jewish middle names. She also refused to have them christened.

Mr Mason, from Rhos, North Wales, believes it is a clue to the identity of the real father, but he is tortured by not knowing who he is and has called on his ex-wife to admit the truth if only for the sake of her sons.
Mr Mason, 55, told Daily Mail on Sunday night that discovering the boys were not his own left his life in pieces.

‘You don’t know what’s real and what isn’t – it’s as if I’m living in The Matrix,’ he said. ‘Someone says to you, “All that you know and everything you thought to be solid and true is not real, and never did exist. You are not a father, you are not able to have kids, your name will not continue.”

‘I still see what the boys are doing on Facebook and it’s heart-wrenching because we saw the graduation of the eldest on there, but I wasn’t invited.

‘I walk past a toy store and it reminds you of buying Christmas presents for them and other family occasions.

‘And when friends post things on Facebook about their own families like their first grandchild or saying they’re proud of their boy for something, I just think, “My God, that’s all been taken away from me.”

Mr Mason, now remarried, said his ex-wife ‘tricked’ him into believing the boys were his, when at the very least there must have been some doubt in her mind – not least because she only became pregnant seven years into their marriage.

‘After the divorce, she constantly hounded me for more maintenance even though I always complied with the Child Support Agency demands,’ he said.

‘Meanwhile, the biological father has never paid a penny as far as I know’, IgbereTv News report.

http://igberetvnews.com/516611/shocker-man-discovers-his-three-children-arent-his-after-raising-them-for-21-years/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by pyyxxaro: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2019
After God, fear Woman cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Forreellinc: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2019
grin twins even dey
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Paxie55: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2019
I thought our nl stupid alpha males wanna be worship these white goddess Cos,according to them, they are the omnipotent and omniscience.

To the topic, shiit do happen.

Men cheat, women cheat at the end, no gender is exonerated.

Dust yourself and move if you can.

Too much curiosity. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by boiz2men(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Lemme just be saving up for dna testing. No body will scam me

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Nothing can be as suicidal and crumbling to a man as much as this!

Fear WOMEN shocked shocked shocked.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by godfatherx: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Should DNA analysis be made more popular in Nigeria, heads will roll

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by immaculatengang(f): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2019
godfatherx:

I think Government should subsidize it and make it compulsory immediately after child birth I tell you many marriages go get k leg grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Please how much is DNA test so i can start saving for it now, I no too trust my future wife jare.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2019
just look at how some of the kids resemble the man sef.

I think it's high time women who engage in this fraud and deception to be punished heavily by the law
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Immanuels7(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2019
chai
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by hopeforcharles(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Oh gawd, this is the hight of deception.
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by RevenGeMission: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2019
If I can't kill the woman I'll make sure she pays through her nose
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by chiommy123(f): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Its painful but I don't understand the after God fear woman as if guys don't do it more.
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Kidaholic(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2019
God! See huge deception undecided women get mind oo

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by skywalker240(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
chiommy123:
Its painful but I don't understand the after God fear woman as if guys don't do it more.
Yeah sh*t happens, Now you see why i told you paternity test should be a must in that other thread?

AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMEN
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by skywalker240(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Paternity test should be a must, if you can afford it.
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by baralatie(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2019
godfatherx:
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by chiommy123(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2019
skywalker240:

Yeah sh*t happens, Now you see why i told you paternity test should be a must in that other thread?

AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMEN
come on now guys do this same thing not just women
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
RevenGeMission:
If I can't kill the woman I'll make sure she pays through her nose

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
No woman fit scam me like this..... Three children?? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by skywalker240(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
chiommy123:
come on now guys do this same thing not just women
yeah, and am not trying to stereotype here.

but then, i have witnessed a co worker of mine, whom a girl who got pregnant for, he loved her so much, that he is ready to spend all his earnings on her and the child (which he did) and when she put to bed, he kept sending money for her and child for upkeep and child expense even if he is not around. Mind you, this guy is still trying to find his feet, and although the pay is good, he sends 90% to mother and child just to ensure they are comfortable, until a yahoo boy showed up and demanded for his son, the lady couldn't deny cos the yahoo boy is ready to go the length to take paternity test.

''GUYS DO IT TOO'', Just imagine what you just wrote. so is that the answer?

Woman, lets call a spade what it is. Whats wrong is wrong. Man or Woman.

i shared that story, to show why a man should fear. It doesn't mean all women are like that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by chiommy123(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
skywalker240:

yeah, and am not trying to stereotype here.

but then, i have witnessed a co worker of mine, whom a girl who got pregnant for, he loved her so much, that he is ready to spend all his earnings on her and the child (which he did) and when she put to bed, he kept sending money for her and child for upkeep and child expense even if he is not around. Mind you, this guy is still trying to find his feet, and although the pay is good, he sends 90% to mother and child just to ensure they are comfortable, until a yahoo boy showed up and demanded for his son, the lady couldn't deny cos the yahoo boy is ready to go the length to take paternity test.

''GUYS DO IT TOO'', Just imagine what you just wrote. so is that the answer?

Woman, lets call a spade what it is. Whats wrong is wrong. Man or Woman.

i shared that story, to show why a man should fear. It doesn't mean all women are like that.
I don't support cheating in any way but you guys make it look like a woman's thing
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by skywalker240(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
chiommy123:
I don't support cheating in any way but you guys make it look like a woman's thing
Trying to convince a Monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana, is what arguing with a woman means. upon all i said, u still saying same thing.

you win.
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by IamHeWrites: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by BareFacedLies(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2019
This type of news will be devastating to anyone
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Belafonte(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2019
I have been saying this thing on nairaland for years. A paternity test for a man s as basic and crucial as ante-natal for women and vaccination for newborns.

Believe a woman at face value and weep.

Check the child they said belongs to you before you discover the truth after decades.

Imagine that this bìtch knew who the real father of this children was and not only collected regular child support from this man, but also housed him to pay more. grin. Correct business centre.

Men, do not marry because of love. Women do not now what that word means.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Belafonte(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2019
chiommy123:

Yeah. Guys bring a child from another woman and tell the wife it's hers. It's really not a woman's thing.
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by chiommy123(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2019
Belafonte:

Yeah. Guys bring a child from another woman and tell the wife it's hers. It's really not a woman's thing.
swear you've never cheated before
Re: Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2019
The Asshole still went back to re-marry. His destiny is fvcked. Wait till d second wife also divorces his Ass.
Men just dont learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage / A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care / This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.