Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong (49300 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

Those are people made of different tribes and group of people. Stop playing around. undecided

Use your brain and add value to the thread rather then acting like you've been defeated undecided kiss

The same value you are adding to the thread with your ewedu scrolling brain
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Wait, o! sad For Igbos to be mostly the defendants in lawsuits relating to recovery of properties, it means they are the defaulting tenants who are owing their landlords huge arrears of rents, not so? shocked

You are a sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Everyone knows which is which.

Except you guys.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

Pictures? Is that all you can use to defend propaganda of this thread.

I see, you've been defeated after being exposed hence seeking solace in these random pictures. kiss

Defeated how...
like I said, go and pay up your rent...

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Dedetwo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abagworo:
It's same everywhere. In Rivers State it should surpass 80% but what's the use? It would have been better if the money spent in acquiring those properties was sent home.

For the first time in your freaking life, you have made a valuable contribution on this forum. My grandfather told me that it is better to get lost than to be dead. Probably you are turning a new page.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

The same value you are adding to the thread with your ewedu scrolling brain

Stop insulting after being defeated.

Here is the health benefit of ewudu :

Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits

Ewedu (Jute leaves) is rich in micro nutrients, and these micro nutrients aid in reducing the chances of illness in the consumer.

The main vitamins found in Jute leaves are vitamin A, C and E, and these vitamins are key in the protection of the body from certain degenerative diseases.

The vitamins present in Jute leaves are also known to be skin beautifying agents as they tend to increase the production of collagen, thus keeping the skin firm and beautiful.

The ewedu leaf is an adequate source of fibre, thus making the plant very helpful in dealing with weight management and may also promote intestinal health by helping with bowel movement.

Ewedu leaves are also known to help boost immunity and nourish the body system.

Due to the vitamins and minerals present in ewedu leaves, they have also been said to be used in the home setting in the management of stomach related conditions such as dysentery, constipation and the likes.

They are also used to relief pains and possess some anti tumour properties.

The Ewedu leaf is rich in beta-carotene which supports good eyesight.

The antioxidants present in ewedu leaves aid in the protection of the body from chronic diseases and some medical conditions.

http://healthfacts.ng/the-many-benefits-of-the-popular-and-traditional-ewedu-soup/
https://buzznigeria.com/amazing-health-benefits-jute-leaf/

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Defeated how...
like I said, go and pay up your rent...

Anybody can come up with a photoshop pictures. Stop flattering yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

Stop insulting after being defeated.
Here is the health benefit of ewudu :

But when taking in excess lead to brain malfunction and memory disorder....
Abi you refuse to add that one
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

Do you have problem in comprehension? Please go reread what was allegedly said by the governor of Plateau State and the state certificate of occupancy.

So what you understood was that you guys own 70%, Igbo education has always been a marvel.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

But when taking in excess lead to brain malfunction and memory disorder....

Abi you refuse to add that one

Stop written like a tout. Gather yourself together and stop acting like you have no purpose or brain t debate. It sucks of you already.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

Anybody can come up with a photoshop pictures. Stop flattering yourself.

Are this ones Photoshops too??

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Are this ones Photoshops too??

Old pictures. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by MultiCEO1: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Nah! The dumbness is actually oozing from your words. How can Nigeria grant you land for free, after you eventually get your Biafra? shocked When the Nigerian authorities are not daft? Or is that another chapter of the book on delusion that Kanu has sold to you gullible lot? You are obviously dreaming. Please wake up. Right now, your state governors have been unable to turn your South-Eastern states into an El Dorado, so what makes you think that they will turn Biafra into paradise overnight? You want to become the new China? Go right ahead. Who is stopping you? cheesy Don't worry about our IGR. Other ethnic groups or nationalities will move in and take over once you leave. All the commercial transactions you have been engaged in, within our country are not rocket science. Others can easily do it. wink

You claim we have little regard and no appreciation for you. sad Do you and your crew have any regard and appreciation for other ethnic groups? You and your folks are masters at sowing conflict, ethnic slurs, bile and hate.... yet, you want others to appreciate and regard you. Haba! You cannot plant yams and harvest potatoes. It doesn't work that way. undecided You sef, check am nah! shocked

Well there's little or no need for rhetorics or word-war. Support and champion referendum and every action that will ensure we are excised from Nigeria and let the future be the judge.

We will all still be here on nairaland (if it retains the name) to check the score cards. Let's do it that way.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

So what you understood was that you guys own 70%, Igbo education has always been a marvel.

And this is where Afonja education have landed them

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Adebowale89(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Do I look like a jottee to you?

This is Ebonyi state, Tell me which SW state is more beautiful and developed than this state minus Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU

those place I mentioned earlier in east, i ve been there. now u list Ife, Ibadan and Ilesha and I said u shud mention u went to in that place, u are uploading ebonyi. show me afikpo south LG area

it shows u don't have reference to back your words. you're just a mere analytical and emotional analyst. I'd argue with synthetic approaches, not this my toy car is finer than yours argument that u are pushing to me
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by KingGBsky(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

You people have started with your propaganda again. sad Do you chaps get a kick out of spewing lies? Or are you wired to thrive on deceit? shocked
I'm not Ibo but its the truth.
Nobody told me this I read it from history books before the civil war.
Then you would find out that Ibos largely dominated Lagos market when yorubas can't even find their bearing.
Yorubas should be appreciating them everyday of their life instead of hating them.
Yorubas then was known for their intellectual drive why Ibos business drive.
Men We All Need Each Other
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

Old pictures. cheesy
Show us new pictures and when this buildings were demolished....
The joke is on you

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dottore:
I dare you to make the list public
To prove what exactly
Will that stop you from beating your empty chest like a chimp next time?
By the way, it was a newspaper publication.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Dedetwo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

This is your silly deduction of the fact. The governor said that all the CoC he had signed, more than 70% belongs to Ndigbo. This should not be a matter of idiotic deliberation. For example, the governor have signed only 15 CoC and 12 of them belonged to Ndigbo. Why should this innocuous statement become a subject of moronic debate bordered on ethnic sensitivity if there is any form of unity in Niger-Area? In fact, Nigeria needs to disintegrate so that ethnic nationalities can mold into their chosen forms.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

those place I mentioned earlier in east. I ve been to them. now u list Ife, Ibadan and Ilesha and I said u shud mention u went to in that place, u are uploading ebonyi

it shows u don't have reference to back your words. you're just a mere analytical and emotional analyst. I'd argue with synthetic approaches, not this my toy car is finer than yours argument that u are pushing to me

Y not show us the new heaven called ife that is different from the one I posted
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Show us new pictures and when this buildings were demolished....

The joke is on you

That pictures was taken over 6 years ago. cheesy that was during aregbe election campaign.

Stop being childish already

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

To prove what exactly
Will that stop you from beating your empty chest like a chimp next time?
By the way, it was a newspaper publication.
Screenshot it and post...
But let it not be the usual Lagos Ibadan news
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
totit:

That pictures was taken over 6 years ago. cheesy that was during aregbe election campaign.

Stop being childish already

Show us the area with new buildings and when it was demolished
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Show us the area with new buildings and when it was demolished

What for, after all,that was not up to 1% of the state landmass,and mind you every states has rural and urban areas.

Take a look at aba too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ralphdan:

Yeah that's the difference
The ibos are super humans
Superior to you.

Nope.
Rather, Igbos are more inclined to go into criminality and other social vices just to 'make it' in Lagos.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Adebowale89(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Y not show us the new heaven called ife that is different from the one I posted

you're just so dumb to argue with. why do u ve to be lying here that u have been to Ife, Ilesha and Ibadan when u haven't exit your village

I doubt it, if u have reach Onitsha before sef. you this glorify village boy adopting a moniker that's breaching the peace of the society

just continue planting your cassava and stop blabbing with your delusional and needless comparison
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
KingGBsky:

I'm not Ibo but its the truth.
Nobody told me this I read it from history books before the civil war.
Then you would find out that Ibos largely dominated Lagos market when yorubas can't even find their bearing.
Yorubas should be appreciating them everyday of their life instead of hating them.
Yorubas then was known for their intellectual drive why Ibos business drive.
Men We All Need Each Other
Guy, I am not Yoruba, but I can spot propaganda and lies whenever it rears its ugly head. sad You are one of those brainwashed kids that swallow everything that has been told to them, without verifying it. What part of Lagos exactly did the Igbo develop? shocked Lagos was a former commercial capital, developed by the Federal govt. Was it bridges that the Igbo built in Lagos, or did they build the seaport or airport? Even under the colonial masters, Lagos had good infrastructure, telephone lines and hospitals. None of these structures were built by the Igbo, at that time. So what are you saying? Or you think the chemists and spare parts shops they have dotted in different areas, is your version of development? Educate yourself please. undecided

Every ethnic group works hard, so I do not believe the Igbo are exceptional in this area. If it comes to ownership of houses or buildings, most of the other ethnic groups in Nigeria also have landed property in Lagos, yet they do not boast about it. Neither do they make noise. So what development are you talking about? Nobody hates the Igbo. Instead, they are the ones that insult other ethnic groups, visit them with hate and accuse them of being responsible for their real & imaginary woes. Oga, free your mind and do your research, please! sad

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Except you guys.

Keep fighting it.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Screenshot it and post...

But let it not be the usual Lagos Ibadan news

Olodo has already started giving excuses.

How is the list of awarded C of Os news? Something that must have been sponsored by the ministry to be published.

Where will I even find the paper sef

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

This is your silly deduction of the fact. The governor said that all the CoC he had signed, more than 70% belongs to Ndigbo. This should not be a matter of idiotic deliberation. For example, the governor have signed only 15 CoC and 12 of them belonged to Ndigbo. Why should this innocuous statement become a subject of moronic debate bordered on ethnic sensitivity if there is any form of unity in Niger-Area? In fact, Nigeria needs to disintegrate so that ethnic nationalities can mold into their chosen forms.

Seem I have tampered with the deck of stupidity, who jumped on my mention, Just nipping the silly conclusions your ilk will run with and be throwing about as precedent and reference.My job is done here and you get the point now. You were smart enough not to run with that hare brain conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by mpowa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
GreatSE:

You believe this one but will never agree the Lagos own hypocrite!..... Igbos are property developers and you start by buying Land, they bought the land not FREE.
How many properties does Igbos have in Lagos? You guys should deceiving yourselves, you're tenants in Lagos. 90% of properties in Lagos are own by The owners themselves; Yorubas. How many Igbo landlords have you seen in lag. In the whole of my area, I only know one Igbo Landlord.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
MultiCEO1:
Well there's little or no need for rhetorics or word-war. Support and champion referendum and every action that will ensure we are excised from Nigeria and let the future be the judge.

We will all still be here on nairaland (if it retains the name) to check the score cards. Let's do it that way.
You are the ones that have been asking for a new republic. undecided Ask your senators & house of reps members from the Southeast etc., to propose a bill to insert referendum into the constitution for your people, so you can all have your way. It is not the business of other ethnic groups to do that for you lot. So hurry up, and get the show on the road. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.