Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong (49305 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ayiibobo:
visit and see for urself ...and stop asking stupid questions here and there

I have visited and this is all I can see

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexy74:
If you are exposed and can write this rubbish i feel sorry for you. What did they do wrong?
The C of O was not gotten illegally so you doont have to cheat them out of it later based on your premise.
This your actions encourages laziness.
You are the one writing rubbish. sad All lands are vested in the state govt. The CofO merely gives a leasehold of a certain number of years (e.g. 99 years or less), to anyone who applies for the land. Nothing stops the state govt from taking it back, and in some cases paying compensation of some sort, if need be. Educate yourself. sad Nobody is cheating anybody.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by cumbak60: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:
You can see why they still want to eat their cake, and have it. sad This is one major reason why they want to continue staying in Nigeria, even after their Biafra is eventually granted. Anyway, this is why I like our state governors. They also have a form called "Revocation of Certificate of Occupancy." I am sure it will come in handy, after these 70% stop marching up and down to usher in their new republic. Na dat time dem eye go clear! wink
See the trash that is coming from a supposed educated fellow. Tribal bigots everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Minemrys:

wait, i thought the south easterners are saying they are being marginalized? How c0me they are n0w richer than the yorubas who don't shout of marginalisation? That means its the south west and the n0rth that are being marginalised since the east is rich and developed.

So to your deluded mind.....you think because one is outspoken means he is the only person having dilapidated federal roads....

How many federal roads in the SW are in good condition...
Afonjas are known as people, who are suffering and smiling..they behave as if all infrastructural development is in place in their region...

The truth is that SW have more dilapidated federal roads more than the SE.....but the difference is that the SE are outspoken...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
RonJeremy:
you've clearly exposed how lazy your people are and can't wait to feed on the sweat of the Igbos. Maybe if you concentrate on learning the work ethics of the Igbos then you and your likes may have a brighter future than your current miserable self.....
See this one! shocked Are you not the miserable pathetic clod, who ran away from your land in Ala Igbo, to other people's lands, and then turned round to claim you developed their place? Nothing stops you from buying land in your village and developing it, so why are you crying about the fear of losing lands in areas that are not your own? Your future will soon be much darker than it is now, if you do not advise your brother Kanu to stop beating the cymbals of hate against other ethnic groups. You chaps are the ones that will bear the brunt of his actions, if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

E be like say the drugs una they sell dey make una high. No Igbo add any fuddle to any community they are known for noise making and false claims. No wonder they are hated liers.

Better than the prodigal son of the south...

Afonjas are forbidden in the south...
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
cumbak60:
See the trash that is coming from a supposed educated fellow. Tribal bigots everywhere.
Thanks for telling us that 'trash is the name you were baptised with, at birth. undecided And you are actually the Commander-in-Chief of Tribal bigots, have you forgotten? Why are you calling others the names, which are rightfully your own? shocked
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by galaxy15(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
They'll keep buying properties in other places and be shouting Biafra up and down. who is doing who. you buy land and get Biafra and you think Nigeria will allow your remain in their land. Well all the best

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
MultiCEO1:
Dumb. Who will be the worst for it? The state IGR of course. Even after Biafra is granted, you and your likes will be granting us lands for free just to make us invest in your states and boost you IGR. You see how the various state governments worship the Chinese investors? We will become the new China to you all, the darling investors being wooed with tax cuts and free lands with guarranteed protection of lives and investment. You have very little regards and appreciation for us because we are still here with you. Wait until we are gone.
Nah! The dumbness is actually oozing from your words. How can Nigeria grant you land for free, after you eventually get your Biafra? shocked When the Nigerian authorities are not daft? Or is that another chapter of the book on delusion that Kanu has sold to you gullible lot? You are obviously dreaming. Please wake up. Right now, your state governors have been unable to turn your South-Eastern states into an El Dorado, so what makes you think that they will turn Biafra into paradise overnight? You want to become the new China? Go right ahead. Who is stopping you? cheesy Don't worry about our IGR. Other ethnic groups or nationalities will move in and take over once you leave. All the commercial transactions you have been engaged in, within our country are not rocket science. Others can easily do it. wink

You claim we have little regard and no appreciation for you. sad Do you and your crew have any regard and appreciation for other ethnic groups? You and your folks are masters at sowing conflict, ethnic slurs, bile and hate.... yet, you want others to appreciate and regard you. Haba! You cannot plant yams and harvest potatoes. It doesn't work that way. undecided You sef, check am nah! shocked
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ikology:
May you suffer same fate which you which land owners. May your words hunt you
Right after that same fate befalls you first, and haunts your own people. sad My own minority ethnic group does not insult others, and neither does it wish others evil, because they want a new republic. So don't worry, no bad fate can come my way.... cheesy
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by FriendNG: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
This is pure fact!!! See desert sand dunes in Sokoto, only the north has the capability of becoming like Dubai!

Don't even understand what you're saying. Na sokoto only bi North?
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Businessman1986(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not advertise your stupidity son, Igbos own 100% of SE and still own atleast 60% of assets in every State of the Federation of Nigeria (I stand corrected). It is a strategy. Igbos have defeated every other tribe economically and they control the future of all landed assets. God is not creating new lands, so who ever holds the title of lands, control the future of the indigenous population and their rights of residency.

Every landowner today in this world, was once a visitor, then over a century the original owners are forgotten and the land owners become the new indigenes. What the Igbos have done today, will better be understood well in the next 100yrs. When they become totally in charge of all lands and they can choose to rename the towns.

Learn from history.

You think you are smart and intelligent. Those so called indigenes, how do think they will feel given how inciteful this your statement is? Why do you have to RIVAL other ethnicities? Why can't it be development for all, and if others are lacking, why is the sentiment to spite? By the way all ethnicities are well represented in commerce, military, education and politics if you do your research.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by totit: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Either the OP or the writer was high on something,or both them.

What a misleading headlines. The message and the headline doesn't tally. What a lazy readers/youths we have these days.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Sagay212: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
yes igbos own 100% of the properties in Nigeria, but kanu still lives in his father's house...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by salford1: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
of course..In Nigeria...indigines hardly apply for c of o's. They dont simply need it. its their ancenstral homes.

Basically...we all know the particular tribe that is found in every nook and cranny of Nigeria...from badagry to sambisa forest...it doesnt come as a suprise here.

If Nigeria splits eventually, that c of o wont be even worth the paper that it is written on.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Sagay212: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Businessman1986:

You think you are smart and intelligent. Those so called indigenes, how do think they will feel given our inciteful this your statement is? Why do you have to RIVAL other ethnicities? Why can't it be development for all, and if others are lacking, why is the sentiment to spite? By the way all ethnicities are well represented in commerce, military, education and politics if you do your research.

That person you are replying is not normal. He owns a lot of properties on NL and he is a billionaire on the internet. A lot of people know him on the internet and they are always supporting him with prayers because his situation has gone beyond any cure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by fatiaforreal: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
When it becomes important, you will know the true meaning of C of O!
It doesn't represent Certificate of 'Ownership', it simply represents Certificate of 'Occupancy'. It is a function of the political situation, it can be forfeited at any moment.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by naijateddy: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can't stop laughing. Chai! People are wicked o....

laudate:
You can see why they still want to eat their cake, and have it. sad This is one major reason why they want to continue staying in Nigeria, even after their Biafra is eventually granted. Anyway, this is why I like our state governors. They also have a form called "Revocation of Certificate of Occupancy." I am sure it will come in handy, after these 70% stop marching up and down to usher in their new republic. Na dat time dem eye go clear! wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by oluwaahmed: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

Igbos dont and can NEVER own 70% of property in Lagos. angry

I have seen the list of C of Os awarded by the LASG and Igbo names were not significant on the list, at all. grin

Stop hallucinating unnecessarily. grin

U're d 1 dat is hallucinatin 4 tukin trash. Ow long av u even lived in lagos?
Take a census of pple livin in festac u will find out dat ibos dominate; do d same in sattelite town;I ersonally knw 10 igbos dat hav houses in banana island. Even lekki & chevron. D irony is dat it's even d ibos dat sheepishly embraced 1 nigeria, dats y dey lay deir hauses any wer dey go. Nigeria as a whole is jst envious of dem, because despite All deir efforts d pple still rise above par. Dat is just jos, let d guy in Gombe release his own list 1st. I dare Ambode to release his own list in lagos. Apart 4rm lagosians ow many Yorubas hav houses in lagos? Lazy pple hatin on husslin Ibos.
Let Ambode release his own list, let Wike release his own too. Dat is wen u will truly fear d ibos.
In 20yrs time d ibos will overun d commercial landscape of nigeria if der is no biafra. Av average ibo boy, even d one wey go schl dey do biz.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
oluwaahmed:

U're d 1 dat is hallucinatin 4 tukin trash. Ow long av u even lived in lagos?
Take a census of pple livin in festac u will find out dat ibos dominate; do d same in sattelite town;I ersonally knw 10 igbos dat hav houses in banana island. Even lekki & chevron. D irony is dat it's even d ibos dat sheepishly embraced 1 nigeria, dats y dey lay deir hauses any wer dey go. Nigeria as a whole is jst envious of dem, because despite All deir efforts d pple still rise above par. Dat is just jos, let d guy in Gombe release his own list 1st. I dare Ambode to release his own list in lagos. Apart 4rm lagosians ow many Yorubas hav houses in lagos? Lazy pple hatin on husslin Ibos.
Let Ambode release his own list, let Wike release his own too. Dat is wen u will truly fear d ibos.
In 20yrs time d ibos will overun d commercial landscape of nigeria if der is no biafra. Av average ibo boy, even d one wey go schl dey do biz.

Igbos own 100% of the properties in Lagos. They even own the state house. Are you happy now?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by chibuzorAbia: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...the figure for Lagos will make some people to develop paralytic seizure. It's not surprised. Igbos are very industrious, very entrepreneurial, very bold and resourceful.This is the major cause of envy and jealousy from their fellow countrymen. But they are unstoppable!!!!

If I were you I'll be worried. Slowly but surely the BACKLASH is starting.

You can't leave your own land in such multitude (in such great numbers) and not expect other people to continue watching you take over their land. The backlash is unfolding!!!!
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sagay212:
Igbos own 100% of the properties in Lagos. They even own the state house. Are you happy now?
Una no go take laugh kill person for here, I swear!! cool cheesy shocked wink

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by naijateddy: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is it not tribal for you to agitate for your "country" based solely on your tribe? You really need to get a dictionary and digest the meaning of "tribal". It will help your future utterances. smiley

cumbak60:

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Minemrys: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

So to your deluded mind.....you think because one is outspoken means he is the only person having dilapidated federal roads....

How many federal roads in the SW are in good condition...
Afonjas are known as people, who are suffering and smiling..they behave as if all infrastructural development is in place in their region...

The truth is that SW have more dilapidated federal roads more than the SE.....but the difference is that the SE are outspoken...
good. N0w you shouldn't have insultd me to prove ur point. Since the point n0w is that both the SE, SW, MID BELT are being marginalised, wouldn't it be m0re productive joining hands and raising a voice together to say this than runing jabs at one an0ther trying to prove who'se richer when its obvious both parties are suffering? Its like a hungry man who has garri making delirious jibes on a hungry man with water when the two could c0me together to share with each what they have in0rder to satisfy that hunger. Africans are their own enemies.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by obyrich(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
koolmoore:
what is the size of the whole land in igbo land..? when seveb landlord owns six story buildings. and the igbos will never allow a non igbo to own properties in their land.
Where in the East did they refuse to sell land to you because you are not an Igbo man? Go get money first then come.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
fatiaforreal:
When it becomes important, you will know the true meaning of C of O!
It doesn't represent Certificate of 'Ownership', it simply represents Certificate of 'Occupancy'. It is a function of the political situation, it can be forfeited at any moment.
No mind dem. wink They have forgotten that every state governor has the right to revoke a CofO, if he so desires. It is totally within his powers. Let them keep dishing out their ethnic slurs, and mantras of hate, in their bid to actualise Biafra. If they do not learn the language of diplomacy, they may end up using their landed properties, to pay for their hate-filled utterance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Ralphdan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
obyrich:
Who told you they invest more outside the East? How many non Igbos built houses in Aba, Enugu or Onitsha?

Brother don't waste your time on those mofoz when they are amazed by the superior nature of an Igbo man they get confused and talk SH!t.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Ikology(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Right after that same fate befalls you first, and haunts your own people. sad My own minority ethnic group does not insult others, and neither does it wish others evil, because they want a new republic. So don't worry, no bad fate can come my way.... cheesy

I thought you will accept it whole-heartedly. People struggle to buy properties with hard-earned money, all you could talk about is revocation of COA. Whatever you wish others will befall you.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ikology:
I thought you will accept it whole-heartedly. People struggle to buy properties with hard-earned money, all you could talk about is revocation of COA. Whatever you wish others will befall you.
Do you know what a CofO is meant to be? It only grants a leasehold, over the land to the person who applies for it. Those who struggle to buy land with their hard earned money in places owned by other ethnic groups, should learn to respect their hosts, instead of insulting them and visiting them with bile. Or they may end up discovering that their CofO will be revoked, starting with your own. wink
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Duru009(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
"85% of the property in Lagos are owned by hardworking and diligent igbo people. I love the Igbo people that is while i made them part of my government. No state in Nigeria can develop adequately without the input of an igbo man"

(Babatunde Fashola, The Nation 6th April 2013)

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Minemrys:

good. N0w you shouldn't have insultd me to prove ur point. Since the point n0w is that both the SE, SW, MID BELT are being marginalised, wouldn't it be m0re productive joining hands and raising a voice together to say this than runing jabs at one an0ther trying to prove who'se richer when its obvious both parties are suffering? Its like a hungry man who has garri making delirious jibes on a hungry man with water when the two could c0me together to share with each what they have in0rder to satisfy that hunger. Africans are their own enemies.

TRASH
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
winterfell007:
Lets the igbos stop this unnecessary pride and grandstanding. It's really annoying. U are not the only enthic group contribyting it's quota towards Nigeria's development, other enthic groups are not sleeping.
For the record i'm igbo too.

Don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.