Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong (49301 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Warship: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
KINGwax007:
It's simple logic- that doesn't make them the most successful or the most populous.

Only a fool will possess a property in a strange land and not secure it, legally!

But the issue of being marginalized is always a propaganda and nothing else.

Poor people don't buy land

Less populated people can't own 70%

I know it hurts seeing your people not making progress

Take heart and ask God for help

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by KINGwax007(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Warship:

here it comes.... The usual...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

How much of the west do you know? angry

The east is far behind; Yorubas dont want to go near... sad

This is the least state in SE....show me one SW state minus Lagos, that is as developed as this..

Ebonyi state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
KINGwax007:
Can't you see that your people are the real gorilla..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

Igbos dont and can NEVER own 70% of property in Lagos. angry

I have seen the list of C of Os awarded by the LASG and Igbo names were not significant on the list, at all. grin

Stop hallucinating unnecessarily. grin

Y not make the list public...

Are you people afraid?

19 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by toolovely(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
is this supposed to be a news?

are the lands given to them free by the government? is not their (igbos) money they use to buy the lands?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
KINGwax007:
...but you have seen the figure for plateau state. You are the real joker here

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
baddooboys:

This is the least state in SE....show me one SW state minus Lagos, that is as developed as this..

Ebonyi state

Ekiti, the baby of the SW, has more Igbos in it than there are Yorubas in the best state of the East. smiley

That is how we know which state is more developed. cool

If Ebonyi were developed, why are it's indigenes leaving in droves. tongue

If the SE had a state like Lagos, I doubt Igbos would leave the SE. cool

You dont know much about the SW states. That's a fact. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
baddooboys:

Y not make the list public...

Are you people afraid?

It was in the dailies.

What is there to fear

Keep beating empty chests like chimps grin
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
...the figure for Lagos will make some people to develop paralytic seizure. It's not surprised. Igbos are very industrious, very entrepreneurial, very bold and resourceful.This is the major cause of envy and jealousy from their fellow countrymen. But they are unstoppable!!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Warship:

hahahaha

Who is poor

Come on, flatiyeasterners are no match anytime anyday
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

It was in the dailies.
What is there to fear
Keep beating empty chests like chimps grin
can we see it

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

Ekiti, the baby of the SW, has more Igbos in it than there are Yorubas in the best state of the East. smiley

To you that is development....

So if Igbo's come to your region to sell goods to you and collects the little money you have....

You term it developed....

You call it developed, when Igbo's come to Lagos and buy all your land and making you tenants,..

You call it developed, when the average Ibadan or EKITI man is as poor as a church rat living in brown roof dilapidated houses

You call it developed, when your people end up begging #50 from the Igbo trader in the street of Lagos....

you call it developed, when Igbo's build mansion in their place and you are still living in rusty houses...

You must go and check for the dictionary meaning of development...

Because what I see in your people and region is laziness and poverty coupled with low idea and mentality to see and make use of opportunity...

The few wise ones in your regions are here doing tailoring job and selling agbo herb.....

you just better wake up....because as it is, very soon Igbo men will buy up this country including your father kitchen....

You guys should just wake up...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by laudate: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Which of your useless state governor this Igala man.
You are busy begging Yorubas to accommodate you in their Oodua land because you ve lost your identity
Who is the Igala man? You? shocked And aren't you the one begging Yorubas to accommodate you in their Oodua land? I pray you receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Ogbuefi2020: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

afonjas are very dumb walahi. Do you know the number of Chinese in South Sudan and Somalia? are those places more developed than China? Lazy bones

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Vutseck(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos will dispute it
The question is why do they invest more outside the east
They should practice what they preach
If truly agitation for Biafra is not political
Charity begins at home
what a myopic mind set..

what did you know about business to Start with

You can as well ask Dangote to site all his businesses in the north..rubbish
you only know how to run your mouth... keyboard warrior .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by koladebrainiac(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
they go outside to do business, the host comunity help them and they ae successful leaving their own land in waste and when they started looking back realizing their mistake, they decided to blame federal Government .

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

afonjas are very dumb walahi. Do you know the number of Chinese in South Sudan and Somalia? are those places more developed than China? Lazy bones

Did the Chinese go into those countries with a handbag containing 2 shirts and a pair of shorts?

Did they sleep under the bridge for years before graduating to sleeping in 2 by 2 shops with their wife and 6 kids

There lies the difference between the Chinese and the flatiyeastern 'developer'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

To you that is development....

So if Igbo's come to your region to sell goods to you and collects the little money you have....

You term it developed....

You call it developed, when Igbo's come to Lagos and buy all your land and making you tenants,..

You call it developed, when the average Ibadan or EKITI man is as poor as a church rat living in brown roof dilapidated houses

You call it developed, when your people end up begging #50 from the Igbo trader in the street of Lagos....

you call it developed, when Igbo's build mansion in their place and you are still living in rusty houses...

You must go and check for the dictionary meaning of development...

Because what I see in your people and region is laziness and poverty coupled with low idea and mentality to see and make use of opportunity...

The few wise ones in your regions are here doing tailoring job and selling agbo herb.....

you just better wake up....because as it is, very soon Igbo men will buy up this country including your father kitchen....

You guys should just wake up...

Stop beating empty chest like a chimp.

Yorubas are far richer, developed and more sophisticated than Igbos anytime anyday. If I find time to state the facts, you may not be yourself ever again.

We consider Igboland as dry, barren, gully eroded land which is why we dont go or stay there

We are quite prominent in other parts of the country.

Northerners know this which is why they always want political power at all costs to give them an edge over us.

I insist, flatiyeasterners are no match to Yorubas.

Keep comparing yourselves with poor Yorubas for the sake of feeling good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

can we see it
Life doesnt begin and end on Nairaland.
The few Igbo landowners in Lagos are still begging LASG for C of O
Do you know what that means? Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

Life doesnt begin and end on Nairaland.
The few Igbo landowners in Lagos are still begging LASG for C of O
Do you know what that means? Keep deluding yourself.
Abeg go and pay your house rent to your Igbo landlord...... Afonja that can not even buy a plate of food is claiming landlord

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

Stop beating empty chest like a chimp.

Yorubas are far richer, developed and more sophisticated than Igbos anytime anyday. If I find time to state the facts, you may not be yourself ever again.

We consider Igboland as dry, barren, gully eroded land which is why we dont go or stay there

We are quite prominent in other parts of the country.

Northerners know this which is why they always want political power at all costs to give them an edge over us.

I insist, flatiyeasterners are no match to Yorubas.

Keep comparing yourselves with poor Yorubas for the sake of feeling good.

Hahahahahahaha....how can we be a match to yoruba.?

With this level of poverty in your region

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

Did the Chinese go into those countries with a handbag containing 2 shirts and a pair of shorts?

Did they sleep under the bridge for years before graduating to sleeping in 2 by 2 shops with their wife and 6 kids

There lies the difference between the Chinese and the flatiyeastern 'developer'

I think you are new on nairaland.....

I will prefer to sleep under a bridge than to sleep in this kind of dilapidated houses.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Hahahahahahaha....how can we be a match to yoruba.?

With this level of poverty in your region

Continue matuurbating with pictures of less privileged Yorubas.

If that is your yardstick for saying you are better than Yorubas, then you must be an irredeemable dullard.

SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2017
koladebrainiac:
they go outside to do business, the host comunity help them and they ae successful leaving their own land in waste and when they started looking back realizing their mistake, they decided to blame federal Government .

The host community beg them for money or help them

Because I know some yoruba guys that will always greet you hundred times in the streets of Lagos just for you to give them #50

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by Viergeachar: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

I think you are new on nairaland.....

I will prefer to sleep under a bridge than to sleep in this kind of dilapidated houses.

Really

And some 'bugs' delete my posts for calling flatiyeasterners loooonatics.

Havent I been stating the fact?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by FriendNG: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Daplux4:

East is more developed than North, the only difference is Abuja

You're the number one liar in Nigeria.

Don't ever compare your ugly degraded land with the north. Even if the north will remain stagnant without development, it will take south east 50 years to match it status.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

If that is your yardstick for saying you are better than Yorubas, then you must be an irredeemable dullard.

SMH

So all these people are less privileged?

I thought you said that you guys are super rich and sophisticated.....
I agree with the word sophisticated, Because I know that you guys are sophisticating in poverty

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:

You're the number one liar in Nigeria.

Don't ever compare your ugly degraded land with the north. Even if the north will remain stagnant without development, it will take south east 50 years to match it status.

Hahahahhahahah?

But tell me one state in SW that is more developed than Ebonyi state, the least state in SE

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong by baddooboys: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

SMH

So all these people are less privileged?

I thought you said that you guys are super rich and sophisticated.....
I agree with the word sophisticated, Because I know that you guys are sophisticating in poverty

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.