Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. (16927 Views)

Happy New Month Guys!if You Give Bae This Xmas Gift,you'll Get More Than A Kiss! / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by oge4real(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2010
Buy her a lingerie wink
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by kemisuga(f): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2010
A giant Teddy Bear grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2010
Her birthday falls in the same month with Valentine.

So na Double.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2010
@Oge4real
i bought that time that's why i want something different.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by sugarpp: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2010
teddy bear? except d girl is under 18 i hv teddys given to me wen i was younger n i thought it was cute n i still hv them but now maturity don set in teddy bear on its own is nolonger cute as a gift. Get her a nice top or take her for a picnic or eatery that u kno she cnt blow ur budget. A cake n mix-CD of her fav songs is another option.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by BeautfulB(f): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2010
@topice: one hot f*uc*k dat she will nt 4get.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by melissaMBA: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
tuluxa1, improvisation is the key to a womans heart, maybe after a few tweaks to my own version of a blissful birthday she'll become ure wife!!! cut out the romanitc bedroom passionn and just give flowers and perfume or swap flowers for something else thats more availabel to you, only you know what she likes what she wants and what will make her happy
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by ZE: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
Just be a good HD master, that will be ok for her.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by BLACKSNIP(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2010
sugar pp:

teddy bear? except d girl is under 18 i hv teddys given to me wen i was younger n i thought it was cute n i still hv them but now maturity don set in teddy bear on its own is nolonger cute as a gift. Get her a nice top or take her for a picnic or eatery that u kno she cnt blow your budget. A cake n mix-CD of her fav songs is another option.

This a good point. why not try this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

a fat, sexy, 2009 BMW.  cool
u dont have a problem then, i ll get it for u. I have no choice when the Amaka request for something , and promise me u ll accept my proposal ?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
Thanks so much guys. I'll take time to go through the thread again and then make my decision. I'll let you guys know (just for the fun of it - lol)
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by vfocus(f): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2010
for my birthday, i'd love to be able to spend time with him,he asked me months ago what i'd like for my birthday (even though we live thousands of miles apart lol) but i was thinkin him if it could have been possible, but its not at this distance.
But really, anything from him would be special, even just some nice words, remembering or whatever, a phonecall, hearing his voice. a surprise
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2010
You sound just like her now. Lol
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2010
I would like a teddy bear, A birthday Card and a box of Chocolate/Candy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by baybbootz(f): 3:39am On Feb 05, 2010
the gift should be something priceless.
An experience or adventure that would leave good lasting memories.
A total suprise, do something she would least expect from you. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by dbigrod(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=16pt]@POSTERR,

GOOD BLOW JOBBB.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Eastcoast33(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
GIFTEDSHOES and general footwear deals on shoes of all designs, colors and sizes, you tell us your dream shoe; we make it come to life!! We deliver Nationwide
Call us on 0813_0627_340 to select from our wide varieties of footwear...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.