Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Love, It Drives Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, It Drives Us (505 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, It Drives Us by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
There are diverse people in the world who differ on many issues. But one thing is sought by all - LOVE. We have self-love, love for family, friends, the needy and the opposite sex. My focus is on the last one.

I just finished from a call with someone i'm developing feelings for. I can't help but smile sheepishly. This thing called love.... It can make one act like a baby. The pains and worries just go away when you are with that special someone.

The best advice I can ever offer anyone is to love unconditionally. Love each day and each person in your life like there's no tomorrow. While it's glaring that beauty is the first point of call when we search for love, I'll say go for someone with a beautiful heart.

Sometimes we are so focused on some many things we expect from a 'toaster' that we are quick to dismiss good people that come our way. We may have turned down love unknowingly.
Re: Love, It Drives Us by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some persons would say I don't need love. They are lying to you and themselves as well. We all need that person that would make us have butterflies in our stomachs, make us catch our breath. The sparkle in his/her eyes making you shiver. Oh! What a feeling. We need some one to keep us company, to identify with us in good and bad times etc

Sometimes we are afraid to take risks or rise above what the society say is normal; like a girl making the move. If you are single, think positively daily that you will find yourself someone you truly deserve. It doesn't mean you should chase after those who don't deserve you. Rather, open your heart to love those who want to be loved.

If you are lucky enough to have found love, never let it go. It is a sweet and overwhelming feeling. Don't be ashamed to reassure your partner every day that you love them.
Dedicated to Mofeoluwadassah - she gets to see a constructive thread from me before I retire wink
Re: Love, It Drives Us by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sadly, Nigerian men search for MONEY before LOVE, because they foolishly believe that when money is abundant then women will come their way (and these men will finally find LOVE).

Unfortunately, their money would only attract broke aass begging money hungry goldiggers... And these animals are only attracted to MONEY, not love. So these men would think that they found love with these animals but sadly they are not remotely close to finding love (or knowing what love is)

So the reality is that, the majority of Nigerian men have a distorted view/idea of what love is, as very few have properly witnessed it while in Nigeria.
Re: Love, It Drives Us by kozmicity: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Love!Love!!Love!!!...Tell me what love is??
Re: Love, It Drives Us by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
kozmicity:
Love!Love!!Love!!!...Tell me what love is??
love is that thing that seems so easy to describe yet complicated to explain. It connects two people.

Don't get it twisted though, love is a beautiful thing. Just wait for it and once it hits you, you will dance to a different Reggae tongue
Re: Love, It Drives Us by kozmicity: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
love is that thing that seems so easy to describe yet complicated to explain. It connects two people.

Don't get it twisted though, love is a beautiful thing. Just wait for it and once it hits you, you will dance to a different Reggae tongue
Kolewerk bro...#Ahjustdonbelieveit!!

I can't come and go and kill myself na
Re: Love, It Drives Us by mofeoluwadassah: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
Some persons would say I don't need love. They are lying to you and themselves as well. We all need that person that would make us have butterflies in your stomach, make us catch your breath. The sparkle in his/her eyes making you shiver. Oh! What feeling. We need some one to keep us company, to identify with us in good and bad times etc

Sometimes we are afraid to take risks or rise above what the society say is normal; like a girl making the move. If you are single, think positively daily that you will find yourself someone you truly deserve. It doesn't mean you should chase after those who don't deserve you. Rather, open your heart to love those who want to be loved.

If you are lucky enough to have found love, never let it go. It is a sweet and overwhelming feeling. Don't be ashamed to reassure your partner every day that you love them.
Dedicated to Mofeoluwadassah - she gets to see a constructive thread from me before I retire wink
undecided
redbeans:
Some persons would say I don't need love. They are lying to you and themselves as well. We all need that person that would make us have butterflies in your stomach, make us catch your breath. The sparkle in his/her eyes making you shiver. Oh! What feeling. We need some one to keep us company, to identify with us in good and bad times etc

showa okey
Re: Love, It Drives Us by Funky123(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
It is good to love but the best thing is to be loved also...The feeling must be mutual
Re: Love, It Drives Us by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Sadly, Nigerian men search for MONEY before LOVE, because they foolishly believe that when money is abundant then women will come their way (and these men will finally find LOVE).

Unfortunately, their money would only attract broke aass begging money hungry goldiggers... And these animals are only attracted to MONEY, not love. So these men would think that they found love with these animals but sadly they are not remotely close to finding love (or knowing what love is)

So the reality is that, the majority of Nigerian men have a distorted view/idea of what love is, as very few have properly witnessed it while in Nigeria.
easy bro. I understand where you are coming from.

some see love as the search for a helper or a bed mate. That's fallacious.

sadly, only naive lovers in Nigeria or those properly enlightened date for the right reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Vital Factors For Choosing A Partner / Symbol Of Women Liberation / What Would You Like Your Partner To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.