Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (13780 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by GistingBrity: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2020
A beautiful lady is in a state of dilemma as she cannot understand why she drives away men instead of attracting them.

Hauwa said she lacks the ability to get or keep a man as they are all intimidated by her looks.

In a post making rounds on social media, the gorgeous lady described her beauty as a curse that has turned her into a lonely woman.
She admitted guys often tell her they are in love with her and would love to spend the rest of their lives by her side but as soon as reality checks in, they dash and never reach out again.

Their fear is dating Hauwa and living to see a better man take...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/my-beauty-is-a-curse-it-drives-men-away-lady-laments/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by donbachi(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Somebody or a jealous intimedated fellow woman...go don do juju make men dey see dia fellow men in her....fear world people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by nwakibe: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
It's not your beauty that is scaring men away. It's your character that is scaring them. Many ladies that are more beautiful than you are getting married every weekend. Ask yourself what you can offer in a relationship aside sex.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
ur beauty or ur character

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by JAOS(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2020
maybe its because you are not fun being with,most beautiful women are not intelligence or smart but if its those ones that are less attractive they can make you feel happy just by talking to you

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by woleabayo(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
SHE SHOULD CONTACT ME
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerian men are hypocritical and stereotypical; If a beautiful lady laments of loneliness, we adduce her character to the circumstance! that can't be the case all the time; it could be as a result of confidence level on the part of the male too.
BEAUTIFUL CEO LADIES are approachable and down-to-earth. We should also take a course on eradicating despair factor.

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Kingsteve(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
They're probably scared of the high maintenance fees/bills that awaits them.

7 Likes

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by cr7lomo: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
She certainly has her class of men ( the wealthy , rich and famous) now these class of men have so many of ur type and even far more beautiful girls , name it , Jamaicans, Caucasians, African Americans, Ethiopians, Europeans , Indians ( those types we c on zee world) at their disposal...what do u expect ... They are highly selective and they change women like cloths ... Once they get tired, they mv onto the next one ... Beauty can never keep influential rich people ...they only stay if they decide to... I guess it's time u changed ur taste in men

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Babanlagenius: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
GistingBrity:
A beautiful lady is in a state of dilemma as she cannot understand why she drives away men instead of attracting them.

Hauwa said she lacks the ability to get or keep a man as they are all intimidated by her looks.

In a post making rounds on social media, the gorgeous lady described her beauty as a curse that has turned her into a lonely woman.
She admitted guys often tell her they are in love with her and would love to spend the rest of their lives by her side but as soon as reality checks in We fvck, they dash and never reach out again.

Their fear is dating Hauwa and living to see a better man take...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/my-beauty-is-a-curse-it-drives-men-away-lady-laments/

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Babanlagenius: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oregbe17:
Nigerian men are hypocritical and stereotypical; If a beautiful lady laments of loneliness, we adduce her character to the circumstance! that can't be the case all the time; it could be as a result of confidence level on the part of the male too.
BEAUTIFUL CEO LADIES are approachable and down-to-earth. We should also take a course on eradicating despair factor.

Kindly go through the post again then come back and modify your comment.

Bro she said
She admitted guys often tell her they are in love with her and would love to spend the rest of their lives by her side but as soon as reality checks in, they dash and never reach out again.
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by careytommy37(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Liar angry
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rather it's your BEAUTY that attracts MEN.
But when they eventually arrive and realise you have NOTHING ELSE in stock to offer, they CHOP and RUN AWAY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Tonyfx: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
It's a curse because you said so with your mouth. If only people understand the power of the tongue. undecided
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by bencarson007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Aunty just go and pray and the right guy will stay
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Morris2967(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
beautiful lady is in a state of dilemma as she cannot understand why she drives away men instead of attracting them.

Their fear is dating Hauwa and living to see a better man take...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/my-beauty-is-a-curse-it-drives-men-away-lady-laments/[/quote
Please contact me I am from delta state]
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Phabulous828(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
When half beauties are complaining about too many men.

Well her case may not be ordinary, who knows whether she broke one nigga's heart and he decided to show her pepper, by using juju to chase men away from her ?.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by nairaman66(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe she is not so beautiful down there!! grin
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by TradingBinary(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
you are not even beautiful...

My baby fine pass u
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Where is the beauty

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by luxs(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tell us evrytin
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
So true, I have meet quite a number of gorgeous ladies without a single guy in their lives. And these ladies were pretty desperate to have a guy. So I began to ask myself is it that the guys are not bold enough to go into a relationship with the ladies or the ladies are very "choosy".
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Rekhina(f): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
nwakibe:
It's not your beauty that is scaring men away. It's your character that is scaring them. Many ladies that are more beautiful than you are getting married every weekend. Ask yourself what you can offer in a relationship aside sex.
U are a blatant liar ,shame on u Harvey
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by UbanmeUdie: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
shocked

A woman isn't beautiful until a man tells her so, no matter what the mirror tells her.

If you are a lady and your beauty scares men away, then you need deliverance.

You have spiritual husband.
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rekhina:
.. lol your siggy tho. how much did we make your life miserable

Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by 2buffagain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
If they flee after sex, and you are fine, then it is unfortunate but....YOUR PUSSY STINKS OF ROT AND DEATH.

At the very least, most men will keep a fine girl with good pussy around for future rounds.
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by nwakibe: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rekhina:
Who is this one. Must you insult someone for you to make your point.
Re: ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments by AngelaDavies(f): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
I agree that many guys avoid beautiful women because they think they are not worthy of them. But I think these guys need to work on their self-esteem. If they do something every day to become the best version of themselves, they can count on relationships with smart and beautiful women. I also think it's good advice to find out what women think and want. To do this, you can visit various blogs such as this one https://womenconcepts.com and find information about it. If you get into the world of women and find out what they are interested in, it will make you a very interesting companion for them. Well good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenge From An Ex / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.