Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye (33185 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by lonecatt(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
NGELEBUBE:

was referring to Director-General, media and publicity to the governor, Kingsley Fanwo and not you...pepper fall on you!
lols... kingsley fanwo fall on you
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by joe4real12: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
eyeview:
Yahaya Bello should shut the hell up and pay the 15 months salary he's owing!
What is wrong with that boy?
Shameless governor. Every sector in that state is in comatose and he is busy attacking perceived enemies!
GYB should pay up 15 months salary of Kogi Central and East alone because he has used what is meant for West to fund the moribund recall of Dino.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by GuntersChain(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
they are just testing the murky water of politics, i for one knows dino won't be recalled anytime soon till 2019. The process isn't an easy one.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by sshalom(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is there any difference between Senator Melaye and Kogi State Governor?
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by adamsfriday27(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Does it mean dat d kogi govt. Paid sum people and dnt pay sum...cos my sister working in kogi state hav never complained of lack of paymnt 4rm Kogi govt....wel na dem knw oooo...God will help dem
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Integrityfarms:
As far as this is the 8th Senate, Dino is going no where!
gbam. end of discussion
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by xxgig(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Look at this MUMU..........be forming as if you re from KOGI state.
BrosI am not from Kogi and I don't claim to be. Read my post well you'll see that I only quoted the Kogi state gov response because it's really funny and coincide major league transfer window. If you saw all these and still maintain the above stance, well I'll leave Nlanders to judge. Lol
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by reuben79: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
kocvalour:
Dino the general

kogi people are fools

ur mumu governor neva pay una na Dino una go cari 4 head

ZOMBIES
waitin be ur own.....face ur business.leave kogi west pple alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (Pictures, Video) / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.