Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Law Of Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Law Of Relationship. (353 Views)

Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Relationship. by emmanuel596(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2017
The Law of Relationship.

Success is highly dependent on relationships. Relationships are currencies; anything money can buy, relationships can equally pay for. It is a total display of lack of wisdom to pay for everything you want in life.

Connectivity is a key to success; you must be connected to something! Your relationship with God is the first basis of success. Relationships help you access the Anointing, Endorsements and Favor.

You rise through a network of relationships. Relationships give you access to realms you do not qualified for. The major ingredient of success is favor; largely accessible through valuable relationships.

One of the hindrances to building quality and sustainable relationships is Unfriendliness and Hostility. To attract friends, you must be friendly. Imbibe the attitude of celebrating greatness during its time of process and making. It becomes too late when greatness is celebrated at the point of manifestation.

Emmanuel kings
http://ogashub.com.ng

Re: The Law Of Relationship. by phintohlar(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

– A Place Many Crave, But Only You Can Have. / The Problems Lovers Face In Romantic Relationships and Pratical Solutions / A Nairalander Dothraki Girlfriend's Rating Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.