Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (5595 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
F*ck. Nigerians no dey hear word. I was bored at home, so I went out to see if people are out.

I ended up at UBA bank, grabbed some money, went to the market, and bought things. To my surprise, garri has finally come down to #800 instead of 1500 I was hearing.

At home home getting ready to shower, cook, then shower again. If you want to see a picture of what I'm about to cook, raise your hand.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
One more thing before I head to the bathroom.

Since I went out, if you want me to get COVID-19, for going out, type "Yes," but if you don't want me to get it, type "No."

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Raalsalghul: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes. angry

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Since you have sworn by your Ancestral grace to be stubborn by disobeying the ‘Stay At Home’ order, you will be given the ‘Indian treatment’ soon

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Time to cook meat, then fish.

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
0KNM:
Since you have sworn by your Ancestral grace to be stubborn by disobeying the ‘Stay At Home’ order, you will be given the ‘Indian treatment’ soon

What is the Indian treatment?
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Yes. angry
Lol. Bad guy.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Froshloaded: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
0KNM:
They killed one guy in Warri.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by NLSavage: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
.. Mad man
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by sonofspada(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oga Legend, do u get paid for taking time to update nairalanders of ur day to day life?
Like, do u make a sort of living from hitting the "trend" section because the way I see it, there's more to all your topics that i don't know.. Everyday u must tell story, every day u must trend, wetin be all this one... Na u get nairaland, tell us make we kuku know bros.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

They killed one guy in Warri.
I saw a video of the incidence, it’s a sad one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Cholls(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
my brother God go judge you ooo...chop alone die alone
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cholls:
my brother God go judge you ooo...chop alone die alone

Hahaha. You're right. But you forgot I get abused alone too while everybody watches and laughs at me.

3 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wait a minute, guys. It seems CBN printed new notes. Almost all the money I withdrew today were brand new. Out of 100k, I only went home with less than 20k. The rest have been given out to those who need it offline.

This year, my help is focused on people offline. Last year was people online. So, to the person who dropped his account number, I'm sorry.

I noticed everyone is helping online, but I don't follow crowd, I set the trend even though I know people will react angrily and bitterly. I'm used the people's reaction and abuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Info to those who are using Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw: Each $30 will give you 10k. It's supposed to be 11k, but Payoneer took 1k as service charge per transaction. If you're into book business like me, you can use your card at any UBA ATM to withdraw as much as you want.

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by jawalis(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Wait a minute, guys. It seems CBN printed new notes. Almost all the money I withdrew today were brand new. Out of 100k, I only went home with less than 20k. The rest have been given out to those who need it offline.

This year, my help is focused on people offline. Last year was people online. So, to the person who dropped his account number, I'm sorry.

I noticed everyone is helping online, but I don't follow crowd, I set the trend even though I know people will react angrily and bitterly. I'm used the people's reaction and abuse.
I was thinking you gonna overlook the brother who dropped his account number. But you have proven you good level of reasoning. Bless you more bro. May you never lack for giving to the needy out there. More Grace .. More Rabba

2 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Finally, I don eat belly full. Na another shower and food remain. I can't kill myself in this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
jawalis:

I was thinking you gonna overlook the brother who dropped his account number. But you have proven you good level of reasoning. Bless you more bro. May you never lack for giving to the needy out there. More Grace .. More Rabba

You're welcome, dear. I used to help online, but I'm realized people offline need it more. Sadly, when you help offline and people online don't know about it, they'll you didn't help and abuse you. If you talk about it, they'll still abuse you and tell you how God said you shouldn't talk about it.

At times, I just keep quiet about it and rather post a picture of how I'm cooking this and that and ignore talks about "share money."

For your good wishes, I appreciate and I wish you even more.

2 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am beginning to think you might be physchologically abnormal after all. To think that you practically post your life on a public forum is very weird. U need to grow up fast.

5 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
LIVINGICON:
I am beginning to think you might be physchologically abnormal after all. To think that you practically post your life on a public forum is very weird. U need to grow up fast.

You're right, dear. Can you now ignore my post for the rest of your life? Impossible. So, enjoy what you can't ignore whichever I serve it.

I'll be posting about fresh fish tomorrow, so get ready to be there.

4 Likes

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by maya007: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
You dont follow trend but u still mentioned the plp u claim to have blessed offline...my dear give if u want to give and while at it keep shut n let it btwn u and God otherwise ur just wasting ur time and money.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
0KNM:

People will still need to go out on some occasions, it is not about being stubborn, we just need to observe social distancing.

What happens you need to buy drugs or food/food item or get money at ATM?

Security officers and shop owners just need to observe hygiene and social distancing and I suggest they enforce face masks for anyone who steps out.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
peeps4u:

People will still need to go out on some occasions, it is not about being stubborn, we just need to observe social distancing.

What happens you need to buy drugs or food/food item or get money at ATM?

Security officers and shop owners just need to observe hygiene and social distancing and I suggest they enforce face masks for anyone who steps out.

Go out and buy these things you have listed. Please do no forget to give us feedback
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
maya007:
You dont follow trend but u still mentioned the plp u claim to have blessed offline...my dear give if u want to give and while at it keep shut n let it btwn u and God otherwise ur just wasting ur time and money.

Exactly what I said. If you talk about it, they'll abuse you. If you don't they'll still abuse you.

The best thing to do is to show off a little and watch them cry like a river.

One thing I'm 100% sure is: Those better than me read my post and drop a fun comment, ask a good question, or ignore — they don't attack me.

But those that are depressed because of one thing or the other never miss an opportunity to abuse me.

After they're done abusing you, they feel better about themselves because their fellow depressed souls will like their comments.

Las las, they're depressed and that's all that matters. They can commit suicide for all we care. Lol.

When their mates were busy doing legit things to put their lives in order, they were busy watching football, smoking, and playing gamble. I don't pity your type. Now, reply with a rant or brag about how you're so great. We are waiting...

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
0KNM:

Go out and buy these things you have listed. Please do no forget to give us feedback

I did yesterday and even passed by a truck with soldiers at lagos here. I also went to buy items at market this evening and police van passed, nobody was scared except the bike men who were obviously working illegally. Everyone was going his/her way while the soldiers were just inbthe truck observing situations and movements.

This is common sense. We are not at war. People will need to Go out on some unavoidable situations to buy necessary items, just ensure social distancing and use your mask.

If your child falls sick, God forbid, and needs drugs, would you watch such child like that because of lock down and not go out to buy drugs?

Let's apply common sense here.

Why did govt allow some people, like food items sellers, pharmacy, bank workers etc operate? Were they expecting ghosts to patronize these people?

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
peeps4u:

I did yesterday and even passed by a truck with soldiers at lagos here. I also went to buy items at market this evening and police van passed, nobody was scared except the bike men who were obviously working illegally. Everyone was going his/her way while the soldiers were just inbthe truck observing situations and movements.

This is common sense. We are not at war. People will need to Go out on some unavoidable situations to buy necessary items, just ensure social distancing and use your mask.

If your child falls sick, God forbid, and needs drugs, would you watch such child like that because of lock down and not go out to buy drugs?

Let's apply common sense here.

Why did govt allow some people, like food items sellers, pharmacy, bank workers etc operate? Were they expecting ghosts to patronize these people?
Mr common sense, which part of Lagos are you? Please drop you address and try come out tomorrow

Shey eni e loro gbo. Wa je Babanla iya
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
peeps4u:

Even at the market I went, there were soldiers buying fruits.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by seedorfy134(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I just like this gug smiley try to mention anytime u post. I wanna learn 4rm u
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by adeboi1: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
One more thing before I head to the bathroom.

Since I went out, if you want me to get COVID-19, for going out, type "Yes," but if you don't want me to get it, type "No."

No.

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by andyanders: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Op,enjoy your life when you are young, so that you have stories to tell when you get old. Take care
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
andyanders:
Op,enjoy your life when you are young, so that you have stories to tell when you get old. Take care

A man with wisdom has spoken. The good thing is: I write a book with those experiences and children of those abusing me buy them and make me richer.

#Smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Celebrity Yesterday. It's A Big Shame / My Neighbor And His Wife / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.