Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One (455 Views)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One by hardhehh1(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2017
See what a guy is doing for his wife to be in their pre wedding photo.. Lovely or disgusting.. Please. Your views

Re: Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One by greatnaija01: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2017
I wonder what is the significance of PRE-WEDDING shoots because some of these peeps clearly lack the moral knowledge of what it ought to be.... This pics now shows how the MARRIAGE will be... clearly the man will serve the WOMAN.

Its sad, MUST YOU DO PRE-SLAVERY shoot?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is this,nitori olorun?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos.. A Lovely One by dozofavour(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
its not a must to have a pre wedding photo i wonder which kind of yeye post is this. is he begging her for it or is he worshiping her?

(1) (Reply)

How To Announce A Pregnancy To Your Boyfriend. / The Lady (nigeria) I Used To Know And How She Lost Her Beauty / What To Do When Your Girlfriend Break Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.