Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' (52912 Views)

Lovely Proposal video I Shot For A Couple In Abuja / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by NGN001: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
CREDIT TO DALLAS INFO-TECH

Nigerian Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal to the Most Loyal Nigerian Girl

Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.

The part where the young Lady KNELT DOWN, poured goosebumps all over me. . She didn't run away neither did she dissociate herself from him.
She was ready to take anything for the young man, imagine she held the officer to an extent.

Stood by him even when she wasn't suppose to, she even knelt down to plead on his behalf, This one is expensive shaa

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dymf7Vnjtgs

102 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by popsy2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by zionmde: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Beautiful if I find such a lady, we will never part till eternity.

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Osobi32(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Only 1% of Nigerian ladies can be this loyal to a man.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by praz001(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wow!

When the going get tough, the dependable sticks.....

If he disappoints eeehn!...

Lemme comment my reserve.... lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Headlesschicken(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
undecided Nice she must be really young though cos d older one's would never try such...

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by H100: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lalasticlala, See the kind of girl i'm looking for. In case you see one here on the forum.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
After some ladies had seen this video,they will start doing as if they are loyal to you.
Guys shine ur eyes..

However, the girl try sha..

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by vincentjk(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Now this is love, all these nairaland feminists would help the police man drag you out of the hotel thinking you want to use their pant since you're a Yahoo boy.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Flyingngel(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
who was the camera man? I wan ask am something.

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by villagecraft: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
who was the camera man? I wan ask am something.

You wanna ask about one particular bae sitting in the corner

18 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Not a fan of proposing publicly, but I must confess, this one gave me goose bumps.

Nollywood film makers should look for that police asap lol.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by APOPTOSIS: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Osobi32:
Yeaaaa.
MARRIAGE is not the surest route to Peace of Mind, but when you Find a GOOD LADY, please I beg U, Marry her.
GOOD LADIES visit the EARTH like Soccer Players, like PELE, MARADONA, MESSI, who take 30 years to reincarnate.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Brownhypo: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Now, that's the kinda girl I call wife material

15 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by FryMosquito: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
And I'm here thinking where one can see such a woman now

19 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Randy100: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2020
All this drama just because you want to bring a burden(woman) for yourself. God forbid that I kneel down and propose.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Chingykay77(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Osobi32:

Guy even 1% plenty you go say only 0.001% of them fit do weytin the babe do

22 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Osobi32(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Chingykay77:

Guy even 1% plenty you go say only 0.001% of them fit do weytin the babe do
honestly u are right. We don't have women anymore only bitches!

15 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by LordIsaac(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Wow... So touching. Truth is when a lady truly deeply cares, nothing on earth can change it even you.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Chingykay77(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Osobi32:
honestly u are right. We don't have women anymore only bitches!
And the most painful thing is that those bitches claims to be good babe only to realize that they are the real bitches of the world after opening their claimed closed legs when money enters

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by laivwire(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
The average nigerian slay queen will have bolted at the sound of yahoo. She’ll even cart his phone and other takeaways on the table during the melee grin

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Geminita1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by marlow1962(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
zionmde:
Beautiful
if I find such a lady, we will never part till eternity.
Naso dem dy talk.

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Osobi32(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chingykay77:

And the most painful thing is that those bitches claims to be good babe only to realize that they are the real bitches of the world after opening their claimed closed legs when money enters
well said ...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
What special about her? men do these things for women all the time, nothing special here jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
....but let truth be told, that girl was confused and don't know whether to plead or to leave. She was pleading but wasn't too serious about it, I am sure she was reasoning whether the guy is actually a yahoo boy or not when the officer was trying to arrest him and she don't actually know whether to defend the guy or to just keep her cool and watch things as it play out......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by jaszplus12(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodness me!! I had tears in my eyes just watching that video!! I really want to attend their wedding, that girl surely deserves a gift from me! Guy, please take good care of that girl, may your dick never rise for another woman as long as you remain married to this lady! Somebody shout "AMENNNNNNN"!!!!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Phenomenal16(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy
..seconded......
Is like as if the slay mamas get Lucky in relationship.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by AstroG: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..seconded......
Is like as if the slay mamas get Lucky in relationship.

Then turn to a slay mama cool

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Phenomenal16(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
AstroG:

Then turn to a slay mama cool
nah wetin

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by AstroG: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Phenomenal16:
nah wetin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
This proposal is too expensive. What if the girl had forsaken him, what would he have done? He would have probably concluded that Nigerian girls are this and that.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.