Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend (736 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by SARMAT: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
A young man has sparked outrage online after sharing loved-up photos with his much younger bae who is reportedly a High school student.

Photos of the “couple” have been trending on social media platforms (both on Facebook and Twitter) – with many online users labeling the man a pedophile and also calling for his arrest.

man and his younger girlfriend pose for pictures

After being blasted and criticized for shamelessly posting the photos online, the young man deleted them but by then the ‘harm had already been done’. See reactions below;

SEE MORE PHOTOS @ :http://biafrasay.com/p/327444/man-sparks-outrage-after-posting-these-loved-up-photos-with

SOURCE: http://biafrasay.com

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by SARMAT: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by SexyNairalander: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
booked

op, shift comot make I land am reset slap

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
The dude, his babe AND the foolish person who took these pics, should all be flogged mercilessly!!!!
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Paedophile is still a crime and that girl needs to be snatched from the wretched hands of that niggar before another life is destroyed.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
The first comment on that page says it all. angry
He's suffering from a psychiatric disorder: Paedophilia.

This girl will grow up to detest him for life.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by CplusJason: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just take a look at the Source. grin

I believe my northern brothers, they'll never condemn this act. cool
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by NevetsIbot(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
What does he find in this small girl now?

Me as I dey, I dey avoid even 17year olds...this one is chyking a little girl who might not be up to 15.

Just imagine this nonsense

(1) (Reply)

She Rejects Everything / My Fiancee Cheat On Me I Caught Her Red Handed, / Here Is A Nigerian Website By A Nigeria Lady Where Men Pay To Watch Women Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.