Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

They just spend money on 'me' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They just spend money on 'me' (672 Views)

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They just spend money on 'me' by saydfact(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm a student in my finals and he's 27. He has a good job. We met in 20", dated for 6 months only to find out his ex was pregnant when they broke up.

He had to accept the baby. I was so mad that I left him and we stopped talking for a long time. Fast forward to July 8, 2016; he asked me to come back to him and realizing I still loved him, I agreed. I love him very much. His daughter is my little princess. His family is fantastic but he is the problem: he has so many girls around him. He says there's nothing between them, they just spend money on him and all. I get angry most of the time because he uses sweet names to save their contacts on his phone. He is asking me to marry him (now) but I don't know what to do. I don't want to end up not trusting my husband or have one who cheats on me. Please help a sister.

Culled: Straight to heart on [url]Palmchatnow.com[/url]

Re: They just spend money on 'me' by Teewhy2: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
You know the answer to your problem but decides to be deceiving your self. If you marry him you should know you can't be the only one keeping him and if you contact sexually transmitted diseases don't complain because you accepted it as part of the decision risk
Re: They just spend money on 'me' by saydfact(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2017
the guy love her ni.... the other na biz

(1) (Reply)

The First Kiss That Never Happened- Facebook User Shares His Story / Elderly Couple Separated By Conflict In South Sudan Reunite After 9 Years (pics) / 5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.