Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex (14718 Views)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Unbelievable Statement That Has Made Men Spend Less Over Their Ladies..!! / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by MrsAdadinmma(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Finally Exposed : How to make Nigerian men spend money on you without demanding for sex
Yes!
It's possible for a man to spend money on you without demanding for sex!

Disclaimer: Every man has a different mentality either because of his nature or nurture so there may be an exception to the rules am about to give you but relax this rules have worked over the years and will still work on mist men especially Nigeria men.
Ok girl, you are this babe that needs one or two things to do with money but you are not ready to trade sex for money, then this stuff is for you. Probably men always come to you, offer you lots and lots of goodies and ask for sex in return but you don't feel you should give in for some reasons best known to you, then you need to read this.

I love going straight to the point, the rules are just 3
1. Be Natural
2. Act Independent
3. Amuse him

Ok those three rules up there will not only get any man attracted to you but will also make him spend money on you without asking you for sex. If you offer sex to him he will count it as joy not as his right. Ok let me strip the content of each of this rule so you'd know how it works.

1. Be Natural
The natural is one who attracts people's admiration to themselves. When we see a child, we unconsciously like that child and feel at ease and at peace with the child because the child acts so natural. There is something about children that makes us put down our defence. We don't try to impress a child, we don't even expect anything from a child rather we feel happy helping a child and making a child happy.

Adopt the natural nature of a child and see men spend on you because of the likeness they have for you and not because they want to lure you into sex.

How do you do this? Act natural! Don't try to impress him, behave the way you'll behave in front of your females. Admire him with innocence, don't go throwing any pranks that he will misinterprete as a 'green light'. Laugh heartily and always appear happy, let your presence give him a sense of peace and happiness.

How do you achieve this? When he compliment you, don't sneer or pretend you did not hear him, don't blush also. Just simply thank him with honesty, this will make him realise that he's not the first person that is complementing you.

When he dresses nice compliment him and when you feel what he's putting on is not so great let him know, don't try to impress him! Tell him it doesn't fit him. Now you must know you have to do this with concern and honesty not arrogance, there should be a smile on your face when you let him know this don't go frowning like a bitch while talking to him, it will disgust him and he will tag you arrogant.

When you two are together and he hints things about sex using metaphors act like you don't know what that mean. Ok here is a great example that happened to me personally some years ago when I was trying to sexting a guy. We got chatting and I was chipping in some naughty words that hint on sex. I told him
"My pu*sy is damp" (yes! Am quite a naughty girl)
And he replied naturally
"Awww so you have a pussy cat and I never knew"
That line sounds so stupid but it worked on my being, The sexual appeal reduced. Why? He acted like he doesn't know what 'pu*sy' in my content means. He finally got me laughing and not feeling Hot with the way he chatted so naive and I swore I would have sex with him someday! And yeah! Don't ask me if I finally succeed.

Ok! Here is another example, he's chatting with you and he says
'My cock needs you'
You could just reply 'woow! What colour is your cock?'
He will probably reply 'Black' or 'brown' or whatever his cock is.
You simply reply him in a sarcastic way like
'I love the using cock feathers to tickle people's ear'

This sarcastic reply will make him believe you don't know what he actually meant. Such replies makes guys believe you are naive and not exposed to the world of sex. And most guys naturally don't like asking a girl who is naive for sex. You doubt? Then listen to Falz 'Soft work' where he say '...a girl that already knows the koko...' most guys wants sex with a girl that already knows the 'Koko'
NB: You must not dare to apply this rule to a man you want to have sexual encounters with because he would be shocked when you suddenly turn naughty. You can only switch over from being a natural to a naughty girl by letting him believe he is seducing you into a bad girl.

2. Act Independent
As I will always say, nothing turns a man on like an independent woman! He respects an independent woman so much even though he will never say it. Yeah! Men don't express emotions that much, but inside them, they acknowledge truth.

If you are independent and focus driven men will love to spend money on you without asking about sex because they'll feel you are just a unique lady and to win a place in your heart they'll want to invest in your dreams!
Am sure you have heard when some men say 'That girls is smart, I like her' they just like the girl and for that reason they always don't say no when she ask for assistance.

A man once told me 'You see that girl? I can send her money if she ask me for it but you see this one? Never!"
I was surprised and asked why and he says the former hardly ask for money while the later always demands for everything. Don't be a pest girl! A girl who asks for nothing gets everything.
Don't do mistakes other babes do! Get exceptional.

3. Amuse him
We all are freeks for amusement! Entertainment and pleasure! This is one secret the organisers of Big Brother Nigeria know about and utilized it fully! Don't you wonder why the have so much audience even when many people feel the show promotes immorality? This is because human beings love reckless entertainment! Get creative! Learn to amuse him!
Most girls make that mistake of only allowing the guy to amuse them or they get bored. No! Turn the table towards you! Make him love and appreciate your presence by entertaining him!
Do you have a good voice? Sing for him! Make him wonder how you do it!
Can you dance? Entertain him!!!
Play reckless games like 'Truth or dare' with him.
Give him gist that will make him get so interested in you and when you see he's beginning to fall, flee! Give him space and watch him chase you. Why will he chase you? Because you are so active and entertaining! Your presence makes him feel at peace! You are not like every other girls.
As he's chasing you to get back your attention he'll be spending on you unconsciously not to have sex with you but to have you back as his friend!
NB: These rules work like magic only if you adhere strictly to it and practice it!
You can always get a deeper analysis about men in my bestselling book for the Nigerian woman which many women possess but will never show you because they don't want you to know what they know.

Peace sister.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by FelixFelicis(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
OK, Nice read, but where's the format they'll use to collect the money? And shey na MoneyGram?
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by MrsAdadinmma(f): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
OK, Nice read, but where's the format they'll use to collect the money? And shey na MoneyGram?

You succeeded in being FTC boy, this is a sign of victory. Go for thanks giving tongue
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by FelixFelicis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:

You succeeded in being FTC boy, this is a sign of victory. Go for thanks giving tongue
oh I see you're new on here. Your topic won't smell fp if you can't scream for the mods
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
It is my money, it is your sex.
Let's see how the hide and seek works out
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
This post makes as much sense as this picture

Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by arleck(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op.. e be lyk sae na monkey tail you drink abi angry ... why yu cun dy post impossible article
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by thehedge(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
That statement a girl that does not ask for anything gets everything is like a new way of saying the patient dog eats the fattest bone cheesy honestly now a days na hungry go kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by Homeboiy: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
story
Just be fair
have an upright breast
have a fine face
u must have a nice backside, hips is needed
u must be taller than me
and I go de comot moni for u
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Such tip will only fail, times and times again....

MrsAdadinmma:

When you two are together and he hints things about sex using metaphors act like you don't know what that mean. Ok here is a great example that happened to me personally some years ago when I was trying to sexting a guy. We got chatting and I was chipping in some naughty words that hint on sex. I told him
And he replied naturally

A) being open minded and talking about sex via text can only get you into bed with this guy, as this will be the only thing that man focusses on, when next he meets you
B) What kind of childish man is that? any guy would have simply replied:"oh I love pets, let me come over and take care of your damped cootie cat."

'My cock needs you'

Reply:" the type of cock i am talking about prefers tickling between women's legs"

This sarcastic reply will make him believe you don't know what he actually meant. Such replies makes guys believe you are naive and not exposed to the world of sex. And most guys naturally don't like asking a girl who is naive for sex. You doubt? Then listen to Falz 'Soft work' where he say '...a girl that already knows the koko...' most guys wants sex with a girl that already knows the 'Koko'

Nonsense!!!! Most men would rather have sex with a virgin than a non Virgin... Therefore pretending you are naive/clueless about sex will only make a guy want you even more.

A man once told me 'You see that girl? I can send her money if she ask me for it but you see this one? Never!"
I was surprised and asked why and he says the former hardly ask for money while the later always demands for everything. Don't be a pest girl! A girl who asks for nothing gets everything.

Most Nigerian Christians men prefer women that begs for money because it makes these men IN CONTROL, and hate independent women who have a mind of their own... Because, as the bible says, a woman should be under a man.

Give him gist that will make him get so interested in you and when you see he's beginning to fall, flee! Give him space and watch him chase you. Why will he chase you? Because you are so active and entertaining! Your presence makes him feel at peace! You are not like every other girls.
As he's chasing you to get back your attention he'll be spending on you unconsciously not to have sex with you.

NONSENSE!!!! such cheap act will only have men believe you are arrogant and/or playing childish games. Men will therefore only chase you to get back at you, and as soon as he will have mounted you, you will be dropped like a dirty towel.... And play the same game as you are.
Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by davidif: 1:23am On Jun 15, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:
Finally Exposed : How to make Nigerian men spend money on you without demanding for sex
Yes!
It's possible for a man to spend money on you without demanding for sex!

Disclaimer: Every man has a different mentality either because of his nature or nurture so there may be an exception to the rules am about to give you but relax this rules have worked over the years and will still work on mist men especially Nigeria men.
Ok girl, you are this babe that needs one or two things to do with money but you are not ready to trade sex for money, then this stuff is for you. Probably men always come to you, offer you lots and lots of goodies and ask for sex in return but you don't feel you should give in for some reasons best known to you, then you need to read this.

I love going straight to the point, the rules are just 3
1. Be Natural
2. Act Independent
3. Amuse him

Ok those three rules up there will not only get any man attracted to you but will also make him spend money on you without asking you for sex. If you offer sex to him he will count it as joy not as his right. Ok let me strip the content of each of this rule so you'd know how it works.

1. Be Natural
The natural is one who attracts people's admiration to themselves. When we see a child, we unconsciously like that child and feel at ease and at peace with the child because the child acts so natural. There is something about children that makes us put down our defence. We don't try to impress a child, we don't even expect anything from a child rather we feel happy helping a child and making a child happy.

Adopt the natural nature of a child and see men spend on you because of the likeness they have for you and not because they want to lure you into sex.

How do you do this? Act natural! Don't try to impress him, behave the way you'll behave in front of your females. Admire him with innocence, don't go throwing any pranks that he will misinterprete as a 'green light'. Laugh heartily and always appear happy, let your presence give him a sense of peace and happiness.

How do you achieve this? When he compliment you, don't sneer or pretend you did not hear him, don't blush also. Just simply thank him with honesty, this will make him realise that he's not the first person that is complementing you.

When he dresses nice compliment him and when you feel what he's putting on is not so great let him know, don't try to impress him! Tell him it doesn't fit him. Now you must know you have to do this with concern and honesty not arrogance, there should be a smile on your face when you let him know this don't go frowning like a bitch while talking to him, it will disgust him and he will tag you arrogant.

And he replied naturally
That line sounds so stupid but it worked on my being, The sexual appeal reduced. Why? He acted like he doesn't know what 'pu*sy' in my content means. He finally got me laughing and not feeling Hot with the way he chatted so naive and I swore I would have sex with him someday! And yeah! Don't ask me if I finally succeed.

'My cock needs you'

NB: You must not dare to apply this rule to a man you want to have sexual encounters with because he would be shocked when you suddenly turn naughty. You can only switch over from being a natural to a naughty girl by letting him believe he is seducing you into a bad girl.

2. Act Independent
As I will always say, nothing turns a man on like an independent woman! He respects an independent woman so much even though he will never say it. Yeah! Men don't express emotions that much, but inside them, they acknowledge truth.

If you are independent and focus driven men will love to spend money on you without asking about sex because they'll feel you are just a unique lady and to win a place in your heart they'll want to invest in your dreams!
Am sure you have heard when some men say 'That girls is smart, I like her' they just like the girl and for that reason they always don't say no when she ask for assistance.

3. Amuse him
We all are freeks for amusement! Entertainment and pleasure! This is one secret the organisers of Big Brother Nigeria know about and utilized it fully! Don't you wonder why the have so much audience even when many people feel the show promotes immorality? This is because human beings love reckless entertainment! Get creative! Learn to amuse him!
Most girls make that mistake of only allowing the guy to amuse them or they get bored. No! Turn the table towards you! Make him love and appreciate your presence by entertaining him!
Do you have a good voice? Sing for him! Make him wonder how you do it!
Can you dance? Entertain him!!!
As he's chasing you to get back your attention he'll be spending on you unconsciously not to have sex with you but to have you back as his friend!
NB: These rules work like magic only if you adhere strictly to it and practice it!
You can always get a deeper analysis about men in my bestselling book for the Nigerian woman which many women possess but will never show you because they don't want you to know what they know.

Peace sister.

Why would you want a guy to spend on you in the first place? Is he your father?

1 Like

Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:25am On Jun 15, 2017
So, how will his money enter my pocket without sacrificing the cat grin grin grin grin grin

I spent more cash in all my relationships, simply because...............

I too ugly, I gat work and spend on the guy to marry me if not............ grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex by Beejayx: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
I laff in Japanese

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.