Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend (712 Views)

NigerianGuy Humiliate His Girlfriend With Fake Proposal To Get Back At Her Video / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Halo NL please I have found the love of my life, but I need idea on how to make a dramatical engagement to her. ideas are needed.

cc: lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Take her on a helicopter ride and propose.

I have been planning this, but you can have it.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
It will cost grin
How much u get first before I tell u what to do
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by dacblogger: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
A simple proposal will do...you don't need to blow things outta proportion... All that matters is your intent.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Take her on a helicopter ride and propose.

I have been planning this, but you can have it.
Photoshop helicopter ni? because no money for that oh.
I beg I need something simple.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by apholaryn: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
go meet IFA ppl to help u write will u Mary me ? inside coconut with juju..break am fr her head.immediately the coconut scatter fr her head she go see am written inside..thank me later
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:
It will cost grin How much u get first before I tell u what to do
I can afford 700k for now.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:
Halo NL please I have found the love of my life, but I need idea on how to make a dramatical engagement to her. ideas are needed.

cc: lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Jump from Helicopter and land like Superman! Then whip out the ring
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:

Photoshop helicopter ni? because no money for that oh.
I beg I need something simple.

I didn't ask you to go for a ride, you may ask around maybe find one or two pilots willing to help you out. depending on your location sha

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:

Ok you are loaded grin your future is bright just slap her with the 700k she will do the rest
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:

700k for proposal Or for the wedding shocked
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Jump from Helicopter and land like Superman! Then whip out the ring
go joor, you can as well tell me to jump inside the well
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
700k for proposal Or for the wedding shocked
it's what I can spend now for the party, including the ring.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Towncrier007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok you are loaded grin your future is bright just slap her with the 700k she will do the rest
Am sorry I don't raise hands on women grin
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bros there's no work there na.

Just call her on phone and ask her to come over to you hood.

Then start telling her everything you like about her. As you dey high in the spirit so, just ask her "Judith, will you marry me?" If I hear say you kneel down to ask her that eh, just ask Sango what he does for a living bro angry angry No try am o. No even bend your knee at all. Just sit on a chair and place her on your lap and ask her that question as you bring out the 200 Naira Aba made ring (cost doesn't matter).

Why she no go say yes? Naah, except no be me advise you.

Life is easy bro, but we try to make it really hard in our minds. Just do your thing bro.
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:

it's what I can spend now for the party, including the ring.
Which party Proposal party and ring or wedding party and ring?
Anyway, goodluck to you. You could propose on a yatch, beach, Third mainland bridge... Be resourceful, too many ideas to choose from grin
Re: Any Idea On How To Make A Remarkable Proposal To my Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Towncrier007:

Am sorry I don't raise hands on women grin
grin
I Like your banter...
you know your lady best, so do what your heart tells you to do .
There's no right or wrong way wink

(1) (Reply)

Looking For True Love / Top 5 Perfumes For Men / I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.