Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (113269 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by HARDDON: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you finally shown us your face...nice one dear smiley

Cant u just for once tell A somebody the truth? angry angry undecided
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Iamthoney(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
nope. not drooling
Well it is your drooling whether you allow it out or not e no concern anybody so carry on sir

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
that green covered big textbook. I still have it,I loved it then,so explanatory,Unilori. days.. interesting. Engine boys

Yup! That's the one. The red one was mean but interesting. My set was about 250+ from 100L, by the time we got to 300L we were just 98 grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Iamthoney(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Presence of this kinda ass can never make our soldiers focus on eradicating B.H

Such aas is meant for civilians not militaries shocked
Aiye mi temi bami

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
HARDDON:

Cant u just for once tell A somebody the truth? angry angry undecided
and what's the truth exactly?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Caustics: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool
pm me
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na waocheesy ok u tell me now if i dey fight war...with all these sumptuous ukwu surrounding u for battle field how u wan take pay attention engage the enemycheesy....hmmm i no just wetin to yarn.maybe if to say the time wey Adolf Hitler invade France during WW2 the French govt of dat time na female soldiers with big yansh dem station for border i doubt if the German soldiers for fit invade France but then unfortunately French babes no get booty.Lalas247,thornapple how una see dis one nacheesy.Dacovajnr,luminous how una see dese military ukwus? Na to press small abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by skondo09(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dis your waist, omo no be play.... In YC voice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by jiggyman(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmmm...
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dansantus1986(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
All this soldiers that will be posting pics upandan for social media, You guys no get work at all, The federal government should organise a friendly war with Ghana to keep you guys busy. grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by stevecantrell: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
ahem...

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
HERSLEY:
Wow so quick?...
Baby lemme see Plssssssssssssss wink cheesy
Just followed you, kindly follow back...
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kai walahi..if gboko boys hadulu diz yarimya for sambisa forest gaskiya she go jion them coz these guys get dick abeg..with kuma buratashi ...her ass split eeeh...nah CO go dey navk her ass for barrak. Mai dem no deploy her to borno o

. .
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

I do not know the school your attended and the standard of engineering education therein, in my school, should you have to discus heat transfer and its applications in higher level, you must first discuss the Fourier's series in sophomore year as this is very essential for transient heat transfer problem with uniform initial temperature since the Laplace transformation method is very difficult and complicated to solve the inverse transform of the subsidiary equation of the given differential equation, however, still considered a very wonderful tool wink

Check your moniker first, it is very obvious you are the low life here, even after your parents gave you a good name at birth and seun has also presented you a golden opportunity to rename yourself on Nairaland, u sheepishly still decided to bear OGABURAHI out of low self esteem, a name that echoes monumental failure and ineptitude at first degree and zero order.
Boi, its 8pm already, go wash daddy's car he needs to go to work early tomorrow morning angry

I like this girl.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Duru009(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
This one has fuvk her way to the top!.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by vicben27(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!
u've got some nice curves behind you too! keep temptin us wit that ass of urs. till Buhari resigns
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Kanyekels(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

I do not know the school your attended and the standard of engineering education therein, in my school, should you have to discus heat transfer and its applications in higher level, you must first discuss the Fourier's series in sophomore year as this is very essential for transient heat transfer problem with uniform initial temperature since the Laplace transformation method is very difficult and complicated to solve the inverse transform of the subsidiary equation of the given differential equation, however, still considered a very wonderful tool wink

Check your moniker first, it is very obvious you are the low life here, even after your parents gave you a good name at birth and seun has also presented you a golden opportunity to rename yourself on Nairaland, u sheepishly still decided to bear OGABURAHI out of low self esteem, a name that echoes monumental failure and ineptitude at first degree and zero order.
Boi, its 8pm already, go wash daddy's car he needs to go to work early tomorrow morning angry

Chai, you finished those guys especially the Oga Buhari.

The other guy probably went to a Kpako Engineering school where only polynomials are thought. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by regma: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who cares
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by mikolo4us: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5633940_img20170711161602536_jpeg4a65df2fe2dc4288c256e9a6094d4aaf

na my bae oh. I don't know you put up this pix for hia....this kind thing naim dey make me do a licki Tom Tom milicki.....
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
If this one torture person.. How e go be? Sweet! Oops
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Peterosky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!
.My Queen no need to worry yourself, i will manage your curves. I also love your curves like crase
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by talk2dmc(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

Taa dis wan na senior officers retirement gift.
......wiiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeedddddddiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,
Only a military man can handle this girl,
A civilian can too, but the civilians' preek must be a Major General
don't be fooled , most military men uses drugs to sleep with women becos they want to impress. Fact.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by victor8269: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
I know her personally. I met my girlfriend who is her colleague through her. My girlfriend is finer than her. I can't paste cos I don't want troubles with the office
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by victor8269: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
I know her personally. I met my girlfriend who is her colleague through her. My girlfriend is finer than her. I can't post pictures cos I don't want troubles with the office
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by fashrola(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Most sophisticated soldier? How? Cos i don't understand... bloggers can like to add salt and Maggi sha
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by chuksdavid28(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
so if boko show face, na yansh and breast u wan table give them #hmmmm
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by doublecross(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love her curves die!!
she couldnt be the one in the soldier uniform. take a very good look and dont be decieved. i doubt the authenticity of this post. the force people aint got time for posing trust me.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
officers mess..............
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by righthappenings: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

Chemical Engineering i guess?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by kayalla(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
if one okada man make mistake go call her ashawo, him own don finish cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by hgnbello(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

Taa dis wan na senior officers retirement gift.

sorry man.. i can feel ur pain
☺☺☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.